• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:57
CEST 16:57
KST 23:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Where can I find Flash replays that work? Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9242 users

[WCS AM] Challenger Day 3 Season 1 2014 - Page 28

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 Next All
packrat386
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States5077 Posts
January 29 2014 05:10 GMT
#541
On January 29 2014 14:09 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2014 14:09 packrat386 wrote:
On January 29 2014 14:08 Shellshock wrote:
On January 29 2014 14:07 packrat386 wrote:
so ZvZ hasn't changed since I stopped watching, I see.

you missed the amazing infestor brood lord viper game in proleague. yanks on broodlords with the other player pulling his own brood lords back to safety

Oh ok. I take is Slam isn't korean.

gogo revival

Slam is Taiwanese

hmm, I still prefer kr. gogo revival.
dreaming of a sunny day
mikumegurine
Profile Joined May 2013
Canada3145 Posts
January 29 2014 05:10 GMT
#542
On January 29 2014 14:09 packrat386 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2014 14:08 Shellshock wrote:
On January 29 2014 14:07 packrat386 wrote:
so ZvZ hasn't changed since I stopped watching, I see.

you missed the amazing infestor brood lord viper game in proleague. yanks on broodlords with the other player pulling his own brood lords back to safety

Oh ok. I take is Slam isn't korean.

gogo revival


good guess
felisconcolori
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States6169 Posts
January 29 2014 05:10 GMT
#543
On January 29 2014 14:09 packrat386 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2014 14:08 Shellshock wrote:
On January 29 2014 14:07 packrat386 wrote:
so ZvZ hasn't changed since I stopped watching, I see.

you missed the amazing infestor brood lord viper game in proleague. yanks on broodlords with the other player pulling his own brood lords back to safety

Oh ok. I take is Slam isn't korean.

gogo revival


Taiwanese. Revival held the line.

Looking at Challenger so far, the Taiwanese/Chinese players don't seem to be doing that well to break in.
Yes, I email sponsors... to thank them. Don't post drunk, kids. My king, what has become of you?
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46474 Posts
January 29 2014 05:11 GMT
#544
On January 29 2014 14:09 packrat386 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2014 14:08 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
Uhh hopefully Slam shapes up for game three, because games one and two were a total joke. Revival played solidly but Slam just played bad.

Are these Bo5 now, because the way this is going there won't be a game 3.


Yup http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/2014_WCS_Season_1_America/Challenger
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
packrat386
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States5077 Posts
January 29 2014 05:11 GMT
#545
On January 29 2014 14:10 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2014 14:09 packrat386 wrote:
On January 29 2014 14:08 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
Uhh hopefully Slam shapes up for game three, because games one and two were a total joke. Revival played solidly but Slam just played bad.

Are these Bo5 now, because the way this is going there won't be a game 3.

yea they changed the challenger league format to you play just 1 bo5 and the winner goes to premier and the loser goes back to the qualifiers

Fuck. It's been a long time I suppose.
dreaming of a sunny day
mikumegurine
Profile Joined May 2013
Canada3145 Posts
January 29 2014 05:11 GMT
#546
On January 29 2014 14:10 felisconcolori wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2014 14:09 packrat386 wrote:
On January 29 2014 14:08 Shellshock wrote:
On January 29 2014 14:07 packrat386 wrote:
so ZvZ hasn't changed since I stopped watching, I see.

you missed the amazing infestor brood lord viper game in proleague. yanks on broodlords with the other player pulling his own brood lords back to safety

Oh ok. I take is Slam isn't korean.

gogo revival


Taiwanese. Revival held the line.

Looking at Challenger so far, the Taiwanese/Chinese players don't seem to be doing that well to break in.


nearly all of them were matched vs Koreans in a best of 5, what do u expect
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
January 29 2014 05:12 GMT
#547
On January 29 2014 14:10 felisconcolori wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2014 14:09 packrat386 wrote:
On January 29 2014 14:08 Shellshock wrote:
On January 29 2014 14:07 packrat386 wrote:
so ZvZ hasn't changed since I stopped watching, I see.

you missed the amazing infestor brood lord viper game in proleague. yanks on broodlords with the other player pulling his own brood lords back to safety

Oh ok. I take is Slam isn't korean.

gogo revival


Taiwanese. Revival held the line.

Looking at Challenger so far, the Taiwanese/Chinese players don't seem to be doing that well to break in.


Top over Violet, Has over Sage, never forget.
Moderator
mikumegurine
Profile Joined May 2013
Canada3145 Posts
January 29 2014 05:12 GMT
#548
On January 29 2014 14:12 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2014 14:10 felisconcolori wrote:
On January 29 2014 14:09 packrat386 wrote:
On January 29 2014 14:08 Shellshock wrote:
On January 29 2014 14:07 packrat386 wrote:
so ZvZ hasn't changed since I stopped watching, I see.

you missed the amazing infestor brood lord viper game in proleague. yanks on broodlords with the other player pulling his own brood lords back to safety

Oh ok. I take is Slam isn't korean.

gogo revival


Taiwanese. Revival held the line.

Looking at Challenger so far, the Taiwanese/Chinese players don't seem to be doing that well to break in.


Top over Violet, Has over Sage, never forget.


top vs violet game3 was it? classic fun game
ssxsilver
Profile Joined June 2007
United States4409 Posts
January 29 2014 05:13 GMT
#549
On January 29 2014 14:12 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2014 14:10 felisconcolori wrote:
On January 29 2014 14:09 packrat386 wrote:
On January 29 2014 14:08 Shellshock wrote:
On January 29 2014 14:07 packrat386 wrote:
so ZvZ hasn't changed since I stopped watching, I see.

you missed the amazing infestor brood lord viper game in proleague. yanks on broodlords with the other player pulling his own brood lords back to safety

Oh ok. I take is Slam isn't korean.

gogo revival


Taiwanese. Revival held the line.

Looking at Challenger so far, the Taiwanese/Chinese players don't seem to be doing that well to break in.


Top over Violet, Has over Sage, never forget.

Thanks for reminding me -.-. I was actually trying really hard to forget that series.
felisconcolori
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States6169 Posts
January 29 2014 05:13 GMT
#550
On January 29 2014 14:12 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2014 14:10 felisconcolori wrote:
On January 29 2014 14:09 packrat386 wrote:
On January 29 2014 14:08 Shellshock wrote:
On January 29 2014 14:07 packrat386 wrote:
so ZvZ hasn't changed since I stopped watching, I see.

you missed the amazing infestor brood lord viper game in proleague. yanks on broodlords with the other player pulling his own brood lords back to safety

Oh ok. I take is Slam isn't korean.

gogo revival


Taiwanese. Revival held the line.

Looking at Challenger so far, the Taiwanese/Chinese players don't seem to be doing that well to break in.


Top over Violet, Has over Sage, never forget.


Hmm. If I think about it, I could probably pull excuses out of somewhere to cover those. But Top is pretty good.
Yes, I email sponsors... to thank them. Don't post drunk, kids. My king, what has become of you?
packrat386
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States5077 Posts
January 29 2014 05:14 GMT
#551
On January 29 2014 14:13 felisconcolori wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2014 14:12 stuchiu wrote:
On January 29 2014 14:10 felisconcolori wrote:
On January 29 2014 14:09 packrat386 wrote:
On January 29 2014 14:08 Shellshock wrote:
On January 29 2014 14:07 packrat386 wrote:
so ZvZ hasn't changed since I stopped watching, I see.

you missed the amazing infestor brood lord viper game in proleague. yanks on broodlords with the other player pulling his own brood lords back to safety

Oh ok. I take is Slam isn't korean.

gogo revival


Taiwanese. Revival held the line.

Looking at Challenger so far, the Taiwanese/Chinese players don't seem to be doing that well to break in.


Top over Violet, Has over Sage, never forget.


Hmm. If I think about it, I could probably pull excuses out of somewhere to cover those. But Top is pretty good.

I still always think of oGs Top whenever people write that.
dreaming of a sunny day
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
January 29 2014 05:15 GMT
#552
On January 29 2014 14:13 felisconcolori wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2014 14:12 stuchiu wrote:
On January 29 2014 14:10 felisconcolori wrote:
On January 29 2014 14:09 packrat386 wrote:
On January 29 2014 14:08 Shellshock wrote:
On January 29 2014 14:07 packrat386 wrote:
so ZvZ hasn't changed since I stopped watching, I see.

you missed the amazing infestor brood lord viper game in proleague. yanks on broodlords with the other player pulling his own brood lords back to safety

Oh ok. I take is Slam isn't korean.

gogo revival


Taiwanese. Revival held the line.

Looking at Challenger so far, the Taiwanese/Chinese players don't seem to be doing that well to break in.


Top over Violet, Has over Sage, never forget.


Hmm. If I think about it, I could probably pull excuses out of somewhere to cover those. But Top is pretty good.


I still had Sen winning ECL in my backpocket.
Moderator
vult
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United States9400 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-29 05:18:14
January 29 2014 05:16 GMT
#553
On January 29 2014 14:12 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2014 14:10 felisconcolori wrote:
On January 29 2014 14:09 packrat386 wrote:
On January 29 2014 14:08 Shellshock wrote:
On January 29 2014 14:07 packrat386 wrote:
so ZvZ hasn't changed since I stopped watching, I see.

you missed the amazing infestor brood lord viper game in proleague. yanks on broodlords with the other player pulling his own brood lords back to safety

Oh ok. I take is Slam isn't korean.

gogo revival


Taiwanese. Revival held the line.

Looking at Challenger so far, the Taiwanese/Chinese players don't seem to be doing that well to break in.


Top over Violet, Has over Sage, never forget.


Yeah I dont really think that the TW/CN players are doing bad at all, considering that 1) last year there weren't nearly as many in both Premier and Challenger (only Sen, then later on Jim and MacSed, who are both proven players), 2) Most of the new TW/CN players played Korean players (Jim would have probably made it against any other player besides Bomber), and 3) we have new players in Top and Has making it to prove themselves.
I used to play random, but for you I play very specifically.
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46474 Posts
January 29 2014 05:17 GMT
#554
Identical builds, micro war speedling baneling.
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46474 Posts
January 29 2014 05:18 GMT
#555
LOL gg ez 3-0.
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
packrat386
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States5077 Posts
January 29 2014 05:18 GMT
#556
wowow. Apparently Sc2 can still make me yell out loud.
dreaming of a sunny day
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
January 29 2014 05:18 GMT
#557
Poll: Recommend Revival vs. Slam Game 3?

★★- Not recommended unless you have nothing better to do (2)
 
100%

★★★★★- One of the best games this year (0)
 
0%

★★★★- Highly recommended game (0)
 
0%

★★★- Good game (0)
 
0%

★- Do not see this game no matter what (0)
 
0%

2 total votes

Your vote: Recommend Revival vs. Slam Game 3?

(Vote): ★★★★★- One of the best games this year
(Vote): ★★★★- Highly recommended game
(Vote): ★★★- Good game
(Vote): ★★- Not recommended unless you have nothing better to do
(Vote): ★- Do not see this game no matter what


Poll: Recommend Revival vs. Slam Game 4?

★- Do not see this game no matter what (1)
 
100%

★★★★★- One of the best games this year (0)
 
0%

★★★★- Highly recommended game (0)
 
0%

★★★- Good game (0)
 
0%

★★- Not recommended unless you have nothing better to do (0)
 
0%

1 total votes

Your vote: Recommend Revival vs. Slam Game 4?

(Vote): ★★★★★- One of the best games this year
(Vote): ★★★★- Highly recommended game
(Vote): ★★★- Good game
(Vote): ★★- Not recommended unless you have nothing better to do
(Vote): ★- Do not see this game no matter what


Poll: Recommend Revival vs. Slam Game 5?

★★★★★- One of the best games this year (1)
 
100%

★★★★- Highly recommended game (0)
 
0%

★★★- Good game (0)
 
0%

★★- Not recommended unless you have nothing better to do (0)
 
0%

★- Do not see this game no matter what (0)
 
0%

1 total votes

Your vote: Recommend Revival vs. Slam Game 5?

(Vote): ★★★★★- One of the best games this year
(Vote): ★★★★- Highly recommended game
(Vote): ★★★- Good game
(Vote): ★★- Not recommended unless you have nothing better to do
(Vote): ★- Do not see this game no matter what


Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Mozdk
Profile Joined October 2010
Denmark6989 Posts
January 29 2014 05:18 GMT
#558
Slam really seemed bad.
"It's really hard to Protoss" - White-Ra |||| "Apedts are dfucking amazing" - Lorning
FrostedMiniWheats
Profile Joined August 2010
United States30730 Posts
January 29 2014 05:18 GMT
#559
Suicidal drones xD
NesTea | Mvp | MC | Leenock | Losira | Gumiho | DRG | Taeja | Jinro | Stephano | Thorzain | Sen | Idra |Polt | Bomber | Symbol | Squirtle | Fantasy | Jaedong | Maru | sOs | Seed | ByuN | ByuL | Neeb| Scarlett | Rogue | IM forever
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
January 29 2014 05:18 GMT
#560
Brutality.
Moderator
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 3m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech147
Codebar 29
StarCraft: Brood War
EffOrt 1323
Mini 957
Soma 637
actioN 452
Rush 446
Light 355
Horang2 347
Larva 311
BeSt 282
hero 272
[ Show more ]
Stork 264
Snow 261
ggaemo 224
Barracks 132
firebathero 124
Killer 117
Zeus 103
Aegong 80
Mong 65
Shine 65
JYJ 63
Dewaltoss 59
Sexy 40
Sharp 37
Shinee 36
ToSsGirL 34
soO 33
Bale 24
Rock 17
zelot 16
sorry 15
Sacsri 14
Terrorterran 13
Icarus 8
Trap 5
Dota 2
Gorgc8364
qojqva1630
Dendi697
420jenkins131
Counter-Strike
Fnx 732
x6flipin120
kRYSTAL_106
edward29
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes4842
Khaldor572
Other Games
gofns51150
singsing1659
B2W.Neo1002
byalli504
Lowko381
DeMusliM220
Mlord197
Liquid`VortiX166
KnowMe154
Livibee151
ArmadaUGS123
Chillindude20
amsayoshi19
Trikslyr18
Railgan17
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV253
BasetradeTV202
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream174
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 65
• mYiSmile118
• Kozan
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• intothetv
• IndyKCrew
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 23
• FirePhoenix11
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV372
League of Legends
• Nemesis2347
• Jankos1806
• TFBlade728
Other Games
• Shiphtur15
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
9h 3m
Kung Fu Cup
20h 3m
The PondCast
1d 19h
OSC
1d 22h
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.