On January 28 2014 19:13 ETisME wrote:
parting is ahead, in both upgrades and tech
parting is ahead, in both upgrades and tech
But I thought Trend should be ahead in economy since he got his nat up so much quicker.
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Melliflue
United Kingdom1389 Posts
On January 28 2014 19:13 ETisME wrote: parting is ahead, in both upgrades and tech But I thought Trend should be ahead in economy since he got his nat up so much quicker. | ||
|
Pandemona
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
On January 28 2014 19:15 Melliflue wrote: Show nested quote + On January 28 2014 19:13 ETisME wrote: parting is ahead, in both upgrades and tech But I thought Trend should be ahead in economy since he got his nat up so much quicker. Think he has 2 probe lead xD | ||
|
Destructicon
4713 Posts
On January 28 2014 19:15 Melliflue wrote: Show nested quote + On January 28 2014 19:13 ETisME wrote: parting is ahead, in both upgrades and tech But I thought Trend should be ahead in economy since he got his nat up so much quicker. PartinG denied mining time for a while there by killing all the probes with DTs. I'm surprised at how even the game is, I was expecting PartinG to roll over Trend. | ||
|
ETisME
12888 Posts
On January 28 2014 19:15 Melliflue wrote: Show nested quote + On January 28 2014 19:13 ETisME wrote: parting is ahead, in both upgrades and tech But I thought Trend should be ahead in economy since he got his nat up so much quicker. i think they both started mining from the nat pretty much at the same time | ||
|
Squat
Sweden7978 Posts
On January 28 2014 19:09 Heartland wrote: Show nested quote + On January 28 2014 19:03 Squat wrote: On January 28 2014 18:55 Heartland wrote: On January 28 2014 18:54 Squat wrote: Fuck I love Roro, he ruins everyone's fantasy teams, makes all the fan favorites look bad, goes SH every time vs protoss. He is rapidly becoming my third favorite zerg player. But you just like things that destroy the game. I just like things that work. I like winning. I like people who win using the lamest strategies possible to demonstrate how lame they are. You don't like it when Protoss does that, though. My beef was with the game, not the players. Besides, Roro is a complete package, he can transition and multitask and play any style well, he's just really good at things that make him win. He plays it smart, and uses every tool available. My love for his style is because it is a direct response to the lame stuff of other races, protoss in particular. Poetic justice, in a way. | ||
|
Pandemona
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
| ||
|
Melliflue
United Kingdom1389 Posts
On January 28 2014 19:16 Pandemona wrote: Show nested quote + On January 28 2014 19:15 Melliflue wrote: On January 28 2014 19:13 ETisME wrote: parting is ahead, in both upgrades and tech But I thought Trend should be ahead in economy since he got his nat up so much quicker. Think he has 2 probe lead xD Yeah, I wasn't sure how that happened :p Thanks to the others for the answer. I am surprised Parting warped in DTs under an observer. | ||
|
FrostedMiniWheats
United States30730 Posts
| ||
|
Lorning
Belgica34432 Posts
| ||
|
Pandemona
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
On January 28 2014 19:19 Melliflue wrote: Show nested quote + On January 28 2014 19:16 Pandemona wrote: On January 28 2014 19:15 Melliflue wrote: On January 28 2014 19:13 ETisME wrote: parting is ahead, in both upgrades and tech But I thought Trend should be ahead in economy since he got his nat up so much quicker. Think he has 2 probe lead xD Yeah, I wasn't sure how that happened :p Thanks to the others for the answer. I am surprised Parting warped in DTs under an observer. 4 times!! (4 DTs died ;o ) | ||
|
NovaMB
Germany9534 Posts
| ||
|
VKCA
Canada391 Posts
| ||
|
The_Red_Viper
19533 Posts
it is known | ||
|
ETisME
12888 Posts
![]() | ||
|
usopsama
6502 Posts
On January 28 2014 19:22 The_Red_Viper wrote: samsung > sktt1 it is known | ||
|
WigglingSquid
5194 Posts
| ||
|
Destructicon
4713 Posts
| ||
|
forsooth
United States3648 Posts
On January 28 2014 19:22 VKCA wrote: how did parting loose ALL those probes?? Zealots are pretty good man. | ||
|
Lorning
Belgica34432 Posts
| ||
|
Dark.Carnival
United States5095 Posts
| ||
| ||
|
|
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Afreeca Starleague
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
Replay Cast
CranKy Ducklings
[ Show More ] Online Event
FEL
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|