On January 05 2014 23:54 Volband wrote:
Just when I thought I finally erased it from my memory...
Just when I thought I finally erased it from my memory...
When having an argument on TL. Always bring Inca somewhere :p
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
FFW_Rude
France10201 Posts
On January 05 2014 23:54 Volband wrote: Show nested quote + On January 05 2014 23:50 FFW_Rude wrote: On January 05 2014 23:50 Undead1993 wrote: On January 05 2014 23:47 orvinreyes wrote: On January 05 2014 23:43 sharkie wrote: On January 05 2014 23:43 Ctesias wrote: Sora losing to Roro but beating Flash somehow feels wrong. I mean, they are different match ups and people have good and bad days, but still... Barbie's dress soothes somewhat, though. Roro is a way better sc2 player than Flash you know interesting. tell me more just look at the achievements of both players in sc2 so far. oh waht roro won an GSL? whereas flash was barely able to reach the code a ro24? interesting Flash was Code S at the end. Also. Most wins in PL. Also. Sniper won a GSL. ANd Inca was a finalist Just when I thought I finally erased it from my memory... When having an argument on TL. Always bring Inca somewhere :p | ||
|
Fusilero
United Kingdom50293 Posts
On January 05 2014 23:54 Volband wrote: Show nested quote + On January 05 2014 23:50 FFW_Rude wrote: On January 05 2014 23:50 Undead1993 wrote: On January 05 2014 23:47 orvinreyes wrote: On January 05 2014 23:43 sharkie wrote: On January 05 2014 23:43 Ctesias wrote: Sora losing to Roro but beating Flash somehow feels wrong. I mean, they are different match ups and people have good and bad days, but still... Barbie's dress soothes somewhat, though. Roro is a way better sc2 player than Flash you know interesting. tell me more just look at the achievements of both players in sc2 so far. oh waht roro won an GSL? whereas flash was barely able to reach the code a ro24? interesting Flash was Code S at the end. Also. Most wins in PL. Also. Sniper won a GSL. ANd Inca was a finalist Just when I thought I finally erased it from my memory... What inca finals? There was no inca finals, we are at war with sniper | ||
|
Destructicon
4713 Posts
| ||
|
FFW_Rude
France10201 Posts
On January 05 2014 23:54 Fusilero wrote: Show nested quote + On January 05 2014 23:54 Volband wrote: On January 05 2014 23:50 FFW_Rude wrote: On January 05 2014 23:50 Undead1993 wrote: On January 05 2014 23:47 orvinreyes wrote: On January 05 2014 23:43 sharkie wrote: On January 05 2014 23:43 Ctesias wrote: Sora losing to Roro but beating Flash somehow feels wrong. I mean, they are different match ups and people have good and bad days, but still... Barbie's dress soothes somewhat, though. Roro is a way better sc2 player than Flash you know interesting. tell me more just look at the achievements of both players in sc2 so far. oh waht roro won an GSL? whereas flash was barely able to reach the code a ro24? interesting Flash was Code S at the end. Also. Most wins in PL. Also. Sniper won a GSL. ANd Inca was a finalist Just when I thought I finally erased it from my memory... What inca finals? There was no inca finals, we are at war with sniper Do not click that spoiler + Show Spoiler + I know you did :p | ||
|
Zealously
East Gorteau22261 Posts
On January 05 2014 23:53 lolfail9001 wrote: Show nested quote + On January 05 2014 23:51 Ctesias wrote: On January 05 2014 23:51 Kihshra wrote: I still got no idea why would people believe in Zealously's predictions... He predicted correctly that Naniwa would get out of that group one time. Plus he consulted with Artosis about WCS KR finals and called all of them right up to the score. I've made a lot of good calls but like with everything people remember the wrong calls (I think there's a scientific name for this phenomenon but I can't think of it right now) rather than the right ones tt | ||
|
Ctesias
4595 Posts
On January 05 2014 23:54 FFW_Rude wrote: Show nested quote + On January 05 2014 23:54 Volband wrote: On January 05 2014 23:50 FFW_Rude wrote: On January 05 2014 23:50 Undead1993 wrote: On January 05 2014 23:47 orvinreyes wrote: On January 05 2014 23:43 sharkie wrote: On January 05 2014 23:43 Ctesias wrote: Sora losing to Roro but beating Flash somehow feels wrong. I mean, they are different match ups and people have good and bad days, but still... Barbie's dress soothes somewhat, though. Roro is a way better sc2 player than Flash you know interesting. tell me more just look at the achievements of both players in sc2 so far. oh waht roro won an GSL? whereas flash was barely able to reach the code a ro24? interesting Flash was Code S at the end. Also. Most wins in PL. Also. Sniper won a GSL. ANd Inca was a finalist Just when I thought I finally erased it from my memory... When having an argument on TL. Always bring Inca somewhere :p Mentioning Flash seems to work too. Look at the mess I caused by comparing him to Roro. | ||
|
Salteador Neo
Andorra5591 Posts
| ||
|
FFW_Rude
France10201 Posts
On January 05 2014 23:56 Ctesias wrote: Show nested quote + On January 05 2014 23:54 FFW_Rude wrote: On January 05 2014 23:54 Volband wrote: On January 05 2014 23:50 FFW_Rude wrote: On January 05 2014 23:50 Undead1993 wrote: On January 05 2014 23:47 orvinreyes wrote: On January 05 2014 23:43 sharkie wrote: On January 05 2014 23:43 Ctesias wrote: Sora losing to Roro but beating Flash somehow feels wrong. I mean, they are different match ups and people have good and bad days, but still... Barbie's dress soothes somewhat, though. Roro is a way better sc2 player than Flash you know interesting. tell me more just look at the achievements of both players in sc2 so far. oh waht roro won an GSL? whereas flash was barely able to reach the code a ro24? interesting Flash was Code S at the end. Also. Most wins in PL. Also. Sniper won a GSL. ANd Inca was a finalist Just when I thought I finally erased it from my memory... When having an argument on TL. Always bring Inca somewhere :p Mentioning Flash seems to work too. Look at the mess I caused by comparing him to Roro. Well maybe i'm not calmed down from our defeat earlier ![]() | ||
|
opterown
Australia54784 Posts
On January 05 2014 23:56 Ctesias wrote: Show nested quote + On January 05 2014 23:54 FFW_Rude wrote: On January 05 2014 23:54 Volband wrote: On January 05 2014 23:50 FFW_Rude wrote: On January 05 2014 23:50 Undead1993 wrote: On January 05 2014 23:47 orvinreyes wrote: On January 05 2014 23:43 sharkie wrote: On January 05 2014 23:43 Ctesias wrote: Sora losing to Roro but beating Flash somehow feels wrong. I mean, they are different match ups and people have good and bad days, but still... Barbie's dress soothes somewhat, though. Roro is a way better sc2 player than Flash you know interesting. tell me more just look at the achievements of both players in sc2 so far. oh waht roro won an GSL? whereas flash was barely able to reach the code a ro24? interesting Flash was Code S at the end. Also. Most wins in PL. Also. Sniper won a GSL. ANd Inca was a finalist Just when I thought I finally erased it from my memory... When having an argument on TL. Always bring Inca somewhere :p Mentioning Flash seems to work too. Look at the mess I caused by comparing him to Roro. stephano would have beaten them both even if they played against him 2v1 with no monitor | ||
|
sharkie
Austria18752 Posts
On January 05 2014 23:56 Zealously wrote: Show nested quote + On January 05 2014 23:53 lolfail9001 wrote: On January 05 2014 23:51 Ctesias wrote: On January 05 2014 23:51 Kihshra wrote: I still got no idea why would people believe in Zealously's predictions... He predicted correctly that Naniwa would get out of that group one time. Plus he consulted with Artosis about WCS KR finals and called all of them right up to the score. I've made a lot of good calls but like with everything people remember the wrong calls (I think there's a scientific name for this phenomenon but I can't think of it right now) rather than the right ones tt selective memory? | ||
|
SmoKim
Denmark10305 Posts
Wuhu go go go | ||
|
Kihshra
178 Posts
On January 05 2014 23:51 Ctesias wrote: Show nested quote + On January 05 2014 23:51 Kihshra wrote: I still got no idea why would people believe in Zealously's predictions... He predicted correctly that Naniwa would get out of that group one time. You mean that group where Artosis cursed Innovation ? See, I'm just saying there are rules you can't go against : Artosis, Bomber and Roro got theirs, and after that, sometimes, Zealously might be right in his predictions. | ||
|
Fusilero
United Kingdom50293 Posts
On January 05 2014 23:56 opterown wrote: Show nested quote + On January 05 2014 23:56 Ctesias wrote: On January 05 2014 23:54 FFW_Rude wrote: On January 05 2014 23:54 Volband wrote: On January 05 2014 23:50 FFW_Rude wrote: On January 05 2014 23:50 Undead1993 wrote: On January 05 2014 23:47 orvinreyes wrote: On January 05 2014 23:43 sharkie wrote: On January 05 2014 23:43 Ctesias wrote: Sora losing to Roro but beating Flash somehow feels wrong. I mean, they are different match ups and people have good and bad days, but still... Barbie's dress soothes somewhat, though. Roro is a way better sc2 player than Flash you know interesting. tell me more just look at the achievements of both players in sc2 so far. oh waht roro won an GSL? whereas flash was barely able to reach the code a ro24? interesting Flash was Code S at the end. Also. Most wins in PL. Also. Sniper won a GSL. ANd Inca was a finalist Just when I thought I finally erased it from my memory... When having an argument on TL. Always bring Inca somewhere :p Mentioning Flash seems to work too. Look at the mess I caused by comparing him to Roro. stephano would have beaten them both even if they played against him 2v1 with no monitor Pls idra would have dunked those kids | ||
|
FFW_Rude
France10201 Posts
On January 05 2014 23:56 opterown wrote: Show nested quote + On January 05 2014 23:56 Ctesias wrote: On January 05 2014 23:54 FFW_Rude wrote: On January 05 2014 23:54 Volband wrote: On January 05 2014 23:50 FFW_Rude wrote: On January 05 2014 23:50 Undead1993 wrote: On January 05 2014 23:47 orvinreyes wrote: On January 05 2014 23:43 sharkie wrote: On January 05 2014 23:43 Ctesias wrote: Sora losing to Roro but beating Flash somehow feels wrong. I mean, they are different match ups and people have good and bad days, but still... Barbie's dress soothes somewhat, though. Roro is a way better sc2 player than Flash you know interesting. tell me more just look at the achievements of both players in sc2 so far. oh waht roro won an GSL? whereas flash was barely able to reach the code a ro24? interesting Flash was Code S at the end. Also. Most wins in PL. Also. Sniper won a GSL. ANd Inca was a finalist Just when I thought I finally erased it from my memory... When having an argument on TL. Always bring Inca somewhere :p Mentioning Flash seems to work too. Look at the mess I caused by comparing him to Roro. Naniwa would have beaten them both even if they played against him 2v1 with no monitor If you want to troll do it right ! | ||
|
Ctesias
4595 Posts
On January 05 2014 23:56 opterown wrote: Show nested quote + On January 05 2014 23:56 Ctesias wrote: On January 05 2014 23:54 FFW_Rude wrote: On January 05 2014 23:54 Volband wrote: On January 05 2014 23:50 FFW_Rude wrote: On January 05 2014 23:50 Undead1993 wrote: On January 05 2014 23:47 orvinreyes wrote: On January 05 2014 23:43 sharkie wrote: On January 05 2014 23:43 Ctesias wrote: Sora losing to Roro but beating Flash somehow feels wrong. I mean, they are different match ups and people have good and bad days, but still... Barbie's dress soothes somewhat, though. Roro is a way better sc2 player than Flash you know interesting. tell me more just look at the achievements of both players in sc2 so far. oh waht roro won an GSL? whereas flash was barely able to reach the code a ro24? interesting Flash was Code S at the end. Also. Most wins in PL. Also. Sniper won a GSL. ANd Inca was a finalist Just when I thought I finally erased it from my memory... When having an argument on TL. Always bring Inca somewhere :p Mentioning Flash seems to work too. Look at the mess I caused by comparing him to Roro. stephano would have beaten them both even if they played against him 2v1 with no monitor That's true. End of discussion. | ||
|
sharkie
Austria18752 Posts
On January 05 2014 23:56 opterown wrote: Show nested quote + On January 05 2014 23:56 Ctesias wrote: On January 05 2014 23:54 FFW_Rude wrote: On January 05 2014 23:54 Volband wrote: On January 05 2014 23:50 FFW_Rude wrote: On January 05 2014 23:50 Undead1993 wrote: On January 05 2014 23:47 orvinreyes wrote: On January 05 2014 23:43 sharkie wrote: On January 05 2014 23:43 Ctesias wrote: Sora losing to Roro but beating Flash somehow feels wrong. I mean, they are different match ups and people have good and bad days, but still... Barbie's dress soothes somewhat, though. Roro is a way better sc2 player than Flash you know interesting. tell me more just look at the achievements of both players in sc2 so far. oh waht roro won an GSL? whereas flash was barely able to reach the code a ro24? interesting Flash was Code S at the end. Also. Most wins in PL. Also. Sniper won a GSL. ANd Inca was a finalist Just when I thought I finally erased it from my memory... When having an argument on TL. Always bring Inca somewhere :p Mentioning Flash seems to work too. Look at the mess I caused by comparing him to Roro. stephano would have beaten them both even if they played against him 2v1 with no monitor | ||
|
Quateras
Germany867 Posts
I was expecting to do really well with my 3 CJ players FPL team, but now... haha :D | ||
|
Kimb3r
Germany744 Posts
| ||
|
GumBa
United Kingdom31935 Posts
Any news on Kespa shop? | ||
|
StarStruck
25339 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War EffOrt Dota 2Mini Soma actioN ggaemo Rush Light Larva Stork Horang2 [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games singsing1550 B2W.Neo879 byalli519 Khaldor492 Lowko365 Mlord293 DeMusliM208 Liquid`VortiX186 KnowMe140 ArmadaUGS122 ceh990 Trikslyr43 BRAT_OK Railgan10 Organizations
StarCraft 2 • Berry_CruncH191 StarCraft: Brood War• StrangeGG • mYiSmile121 • Kozan • AfreecaTV YouTube • Migwel • intothetv • IndyKCrew Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
OSC
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
|
|
|