• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:54
CEST 02:54
KST 09:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach0[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon101Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool The Death of Cheese: From a Professional Cheeser
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1 [IPSL] IPSL is Back With Winter 26-27!
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12003 users

[SPL] KT vs CJ Entus - Round 1 2014 - Page 2

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 84 85 86 Next
LockeTazeline
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
2390 Posts
December 29 2013 20:04 GMT
#21
Strong matchups, all 4.
Ammanas
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Slovakia2166 Posts
December 29 2013 20:08 GMT
#22
This matchup is the most amazing from the whole week and I am gonna have to be in work -.-
Will try my hardest to stay away from TL to not spoil the results, cause I wanna watch VoDs immediately after I come back! Also, seems I am the only hipster that is looking forward to TY - herO more than Flash - Sora :D

Anyway, prediction time:
Flash > Sora
Stats < Hydra
Zest > Bbyong
TY < herO
Flash < herO

I have Bbyong on my FPL though, so I guess I would like him to win too!
JangBi forever <3 || Classic! herO! Rain! Zest! | Rogue! Hydra! Solar! | Fantasy! Cure! Reality! Sorry! Journey!
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
December 29 2013 20:09 GMT
#23
CJ will crush KT 3 - 0, just like SKT.
Community News
TL+ Member
Jer99
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Canada8160 Posts
December 29 2013 20:09 GMT
#24
CJ wins
StrategyTaeJa #1 || @TL_Jer99 || "seeker seeked out his seeking"
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
December 29 2013 20:10 GMT
#25
On December 30 2013 05:08 Ammanas wrote:
This matchup is the most amazing from the whole week and I am gonna have to be in work -.-
Will try my hardest to stay away from TL to not spoil the results, cause I wanna watch VoDs immediately after I come back! Also, seems I am the only hipster that is looking forward to TY - herO more than Flash - Sora :D

Anyway, prediction time:
Flash > Sora
Stats < Hydra
Zest > Bbyong
TY < herO
Flash < herO

I have Bbyong on my FPL though, so I guess I would like him to win too!


I can PM you the VOD after the match so you don't have to come into the LR thread
AdministratorBreak the chains
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
December 29 2013 20:12 GMT
#26
On December 30 2013 05:02 goody153 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2013 04:55 Weird wrote:
I salute KT Rolster for fielding 2 Terrans in one day!

what else do they have aside from flash and ty ? fielding terrans nowadays seems to be a bad idea .. not that i hate flash and ty in fact i like them .. its just that with the current meta game ..being terran sucks ..


If I were to list my top 10 Terrans, only half are in Proleague, same with Zerg. Most of the good Protosses are in PL though. It's not just the meta in Proleague, it's the fact that a lot of good players aren't here despite the stacked rosters.
AdministratorBreak the chains
Ammanas
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Slovakia2166 Posts
December 29 2013 20:21 GMT
#27
On December 30 2013 05:10 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2013 05:08 Ammanas wrote:
This matchup is the most amazing from the whole week and I am gonna have to be in work -.-
Will try my hardest to stay away from TL to not spoil the results, cause I wanna watch VoDs immediately after I come back! Also, seems I am the only hipster that is looking forward to TY - herO more than Flash - Sora :D

Anyway, prediction time:
Flash > Sora
Stats < Hydra
Zest > Bbyong
TY < herO
Flash < herO

I have Bbyong on my FPL though, so I guess I would like him to win too!


I can PM you the VOD after the match so you don't have to come into the LR thread

Thanks mate, but it's not gonna be necessary as it I already bookmarked this and I believe it changes into VoD afterwards.
JangBi forever <3 || Classic! herO! Rain! Zest! | Rogue! Hydra! Solar! | Fantasy! Cure! Reality! Sorry! Journey!
TheDwf
Profile Joined November 2011
France19747 Posts
December 29 2013 20:24 GMT
#28
On December 30 2013 04:40 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2013 04:35 TheDwf wrote:
Flash > Sora
Zest > Bbyong

Flash > herO


I'm confused, are you intentionally trying to get the easiest predictions wrong?

Can't know for Flash as he didn't have many official games recently, so I bet on his top form. For Bbyong, well, his hot streak has to end somewhere. (;
Pandemona *
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
December 29 2013 20:37 GMT
#29
On December 30 2013 05:24 TheDwf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2013 04:40 Zealously wrote:
On December 30 2013 04:35 TheDwf wrote:
Flash > Sora
Zest > Bbyong

Flash > herO


I'm confused, are you intentionally trying to get the easiest predictions wrong?

Can't know for Flash as he didn't have many official games recently, so I bet on his top form. For Bbyong, well, his hot streak has to end somewhere. (;


Played in showmatch vs Rain 1 week ago? maybe was nearly 2 weeks ago and he got beat pretty well by Rain who played like a monster.
Flash did his usual 1rax expand into mass harras but Rain just held it all then hit Flash and killed him with Rain Storms
ModeratorTeam Liquid Football Thread Guru! - Chelsea FC ♥
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
December 29 2013 20:40 GMT
#30
CJ gonnnna roll this rollercoaster into oblivion
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
ZenithM
Profile Joined February 2011
France15952 Posts
December 29 2013 20:42 GMT
#31
TY is gonna annihilate herO's ass and put an end to both the hype train and a handful of FPL teams.
Ctesias
Profile Joined December 2012
4595 Posts
December 29 2013 20:46 GMT
#32
Days like these are the reasons I watch Starcraft 2. This is going to be freaking awesome. Especially if KT wins.
Flash | Mvp
TheDwf
Profile Joined November 2011
France19747 Posts
December 29 2013 20:47 GMT
#33
On December 30 2013 05:37 Pandemona wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2013 05:24 TheDwf wrote:
On December 30 2013 04:40 Zealously wrote:
On December 30 2013 04:35 TheDwf wrote:
Flash > Sora
Zest > Bbyong

Flash > herO


I'm confused, are you intentionally trying to get the easiest predictions wrong?

Can't know for Flash as he didn't have many official games recently, so I bet on his top form. For Bbyong, well, his hot streak has to end somewhere. (;


Played in showmatch vs Rain 1 week ago? maybe was nearly 2 weeks ago and he got beat pretty well by Rain who played like a monster.
Flash did his usual 1rax expand into mass harras but Rain just held it all then hit Flash and killed him with Rain Storms

Yes, I saw that game. But I won't make any conclusion from a single game.
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
December 29 2013 20:52 GMT
#34
On December 30 2013 05:12 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2013 05:02 goody153 wrote:
On December 30 2013 04:55 Weird wrote:
I salute KT Rolster for fielding 2 Terrans in one day!

what else do they have aside from flash and ty ? fielding terrans nowadays seems to be a bad idea .. not that i hate flash and ty in fact i like them .. its just that with the current meta game ..being terran sucks ..


If I were to list my top 10 Terrans, only half are in Proleague, same with Zerg. Most of the good Protosses are in PL though. It's not just the meta in Proleague, it's the fact that a lot of good players aren't here despite the stacked rosters.

Could you list your top 10 Terrans Zealously? Would interest me greatly
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
December 29 2013 20:54 GMT
#35
On December 30 2013 05:42 ZenithM wrote:
TY is gonna annihilate herO's ass and put an end to both the hype train and a handful of FPL teams.

I like TY but nope not gonna happen.
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
oo_Wonderful_oo
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
The land of freedom23126 Posts
December 29 2013 21:03 GMT
#36
3-0 will be for someone. I'm not sure, for KT or CJ but 3-0.
LiquidLegends StaffFPL 25 #1 | tfw I cast games on-air | back-to-back Liquibet winner
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
December 29 2013 21:06 GMT
#37
On December 30 2013 06:03 oo_Wonderful_oo wrote:
3-0 will be for someone. I'm not sure, for KT or CJ but 3-0.

CJ EZPZ
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
GTPGlitch
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
5061 Posts
December 29 2013 21:11 GMT
#38
straight CJ yolo 3-0
Jo Byung Se #1 fan | CJ_Rush(reborn) fan | Liquid'Jinro(ret) fan | Liquid'Taeja fan | oGsTheSuperNada fan | Iris[gm](ret) fan |
duckmaster
Profile Joined August 2011
687 Posts
December 29 2013 21:14 GMT
#39
3-1 for KT
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-29 21:26:52
December 29 2013 21:26 GMT
#40
On December 30 2013 05:52 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2013 05:12 Zealously wrote:
On December 30 2013 05:02 goody153 wrote:
On December 30 2013 04:55 Weird wrote:
I salute KT Rolster for fielding 2 Terrans in one day!

what else do they have aside from flash and ty ? fielding terrans nowadays seems to be a bad idea .. not that i hate flash and ty in fact i like them .. its just that with the current meta game ..being terran sucks ..


If I were to list my top 10 Terrans, only half are in Proleague, same with Zerg. Most of the good Protosses are in PL though. It's not just the meta in Proleague, it's the fact that a lot of good players aren't here despite the stacked rosters.

Could you list your top 10 Terrans Zealously? Would interest me greatly


In no specific order

Taeja
Innovation
jjakji
Bomber
Maru
Polt
MMA
Bbyong

Are the ones I have set in stone at the moment, with a bunch of others (being TY, Flash, Supernova and Fantasy) who fluctuate a lot taking the last two depending on their form on any given day. Right this second I'd probably put TY/Supernova up there along with the other eight but that's bearing in mind that none of them have played a lot of games recently
AdministratorBreak the chains
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 84 85 86 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings82
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
davetesta35
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 144
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 10658
White-Ra 350
Dota 2
monkeys_forever787
NeuroSwarm78
League of Legends
Doublelift5470
JimRising 673
Counter-Strike
fl0m5712
minikerr24
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox780
AZ_Axe168
Other Games
summit1g9032
Maynarde198
KnowMe194
ArmadaUGS77
Mew2King29
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick917
BasetradeTV181
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 6
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 69
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9h 6m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
10h 6m
Monday Night Weeklies
15h 6m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 9h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 9h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 23h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.