• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:24
CEST 05:24
KST 12:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach0[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon101Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool The Death of Cheese: From a Professional Cheeser
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10255 users

[SPL] Samsung vs Jin Air - Round 1 2014 - Page 33

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 62 Next
LimitSEA
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia9580 Posts
December 30 2013 11:06 GMT
#641
Dat Crayon Pop dance. :D
Long live the King of Wings
Cheren
Profile Blog Joined September 2013
United States2911 Posts
December 30 2013 11:06 GMT
#642
I'm really excited to watch more Rogue games, that was so creative and well-executed.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
December 30 2013 11:06 GMT
#643
On December 30 2013 20:04 opterown wrote:
ok terminator please close this out, sOs ruined my day by losing already

Yes please, I anti-ed most of Samsung and I have terminator on my main. Go Terminator!
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
AlternativeEgo
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden17309 Posts
December 30 2013 11:06 GMT
#644
The moves!
Mark Munoz looks like Gretorp
FrostedMiniWheats
Profile Joined August 2010
United States30730 Posts
December 30 2013 11:06 GMT
#645
Good play, terrible ceremony xD
NesTea | Mvp | MC | Leenock | Losira | Gumiho | DRG | Taeja | Jinro | Stephano | Thorzain | Sen | Idra |Polt | Bomber | Symbol | Squirtle | Fantasy | Jaedong | Maru | sOs | Seed | ByuN | ByuL | Neeb| Scarlett | Rogue | IM forever
Aeromi
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
France14463 Posts
December 30 2013 11:06 GMT
#646
On December 30 2013 20:06 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2013 20:04 opterown wrote:
ok terminator please close this out, sOs ruined my day by losing already

Yes please, I anti-ed most of Samsung and I have terminator on my main. Go Terminator!

Terminator is in my anti, please don't win.
https://twitter.com/DrAeromi | Updates on live tournaments: @StarCrafteSport
Gonozal
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
Germany320 Posts
December 30 2013 11:06 GMT
#647
yay i have maru, rogue and terminator on my FPL team. Together with JinAir as team :D i guess it is a good day for me
aka NacktNasenWombi
FFW_Rude
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France10201 Posts
December 30 2013 11:06 GMT
#648
Cameramans are really having fun. That's some long shots
#1 KT Rolster fanboy. KT BEST KT ! Hail to KT playoffs Zergs ! Unofficial french translator for SlayerS_`Boxer` biography "Crazy as me".
WigglingSquid
Profile Joined August 2011
5194 Posts
December 30 2013 11:06 GMT
#649
On December 30 2013 20:06 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2013 20:04 opterown wrote:
ok terminator please close this out, sOs ruined my day by losing already

Yes please, I anti-ed most of Samsung and I have terminator on my main. Go Terminator!

Well, I have Terminator on my anti and eMotion as hipster pick.
So, no thanks.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
December 30 2013 11:06 GMT
#650
That dance was totally bogus though
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Paljas
Profile Joined October 2011
Germany6926 Posts
December 30 2013 11:06 GMT
#651
On December 30 2013 20:05 bo1b wrote:
I'm not sure if I hate protoss or swarmhosts more

your hate fuells the protoss
TL+ Member
LimitSEA
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia9580 Posts
December 30 2013 11:07 GMT
#652
On December 30 2013 20:06 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
Good play, terrible ceremony xD

Nothin' wrong with reppin dat Crayon Pop. <3
Long live the King of Wings
HolydaKing
Profile Joined February 2010
21254 Posts
December 30 2013 11:07 GMT
#653
Cheering for all Samsung player, cuz nobody took them at FPL. XD
Wingblade
Profile Joined April 2012
United States1806 Posts
December 30 2013 11:07 GMT
#654
Cha-Ching! That was an impressive win. I made a wise choice I think in FPL woo
PartinG fanboy to the max, Rain/Squirtle/Dear/Scarlett/Bbyong are cool too. I don't always watch Dota2 but when I do I have no clue what's going on. GOGO POWER RANGERS
ACrow
Profile Joined October 2011
Germany6583 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-30 11:08:15
December 30 2013 11:07 GMT
#655
On December 30 2013 20:02 LimitSEA wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2013 20:01 liberate71 wrote:
On December 30 2013 19:57 LimitSEA wrote:
On December 30 2013 19:56 Dodgin wrote:
i get you three mixed up, you all have infested terran icon, IM flair and around 7k~ posts

Ez way to remember who's who, I'm the awesome one and the others are unimportant.


Shots fired! at least I just said I was the sexy one.

The eastern states is coming out in you!

Hey man, I gotta be truthful. :/ Don't hate me cause you ain't me. *snaps*

+ Show Spoiler +
I'm just kidding, you're pretty cool too.

Does anyone know Scrubs? I have the song 'Guy Love' playing in my inner ear right now
Get off my lawn, young punks
Maesy
Profile Joined November 2011
United States1444 Posts
December 30 2013 11:07 GMT
#656
Terminator is on my main, will be incredibly sad if he loses. Already doing quite well with my team, rank 434 with 11 points.
Official Nathanias Fanclub Manager! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=401880
Nebuchad
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Switzerland12535 Posts
December 30 2013 11:07 GMT
#657
Still feel this game is more on Trend messing up than on Rogue being awesome, but I'm ready to see more SH-Roach play and be proven wrong.
No will to live, no wish to die
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
December 30 2013 11:07 GMT
#658
On December 30 2013 20:06 WigglingSquid wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2013 20:06 The_Templar wrote:
On December 30 2013 20:04 opterown wrote:
ok terminator please close this out, sOs ruined my day by losing already

Yes please, I anti-ed most of Samsung and I have terminator on my main. Go Terminator!

Well, I have Terminator on my anti and eMotion as hipster pick.
So, no thanks.

My game predictions are 10-1 right now in proleague. Only miss was I picked Squirtle > Creator and it was Byul > Creator
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
bo1b
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Australia12814 Posts
December 30 2013 11:07 GMT
#659
On December 30 2013 20:06 Paljas wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2013 20:05 bo1b wrote:
I'm not sure if I hate protoss or swarmhosts more

your hate fuells the protoss

I hope burning that fuel pollutes aiur and they all die from environmental complications
Squat
Profile Joined September 2013
Sweden7978 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-30 11:09:50
December 30 2013 11:08 GMT
#660
I think that for LotV zerg should get a free unit that spawns free units.
I hope burning that fuel pollutes aiur and they all die from environmental complications

Aiur is pretty well fucked as is. Zerg showed up and nom nom'd all the people.
"Digital. They have digital. What is digital?" - Donald J Trump
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 62 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings111
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
davetesta29
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 210
StarCraft: Brood War
Terrorterran 14
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1087
NeuroSwarm195
League of Legends
JimRising 720
Counter-Strike
taco 398
minikerr46
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King178
hungrybox121
Other Games
summit1g9262
Maynarde241
ArmadaUGS42
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick465
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 8
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 174
• Letter145
• practicex 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo1038
• Rush736
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
6h 36m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
7h 36m
Monday Night Weeklies
12h 36m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 6h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 6h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 20h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.