• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:57
CEST 19:57
KST 02:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
MLB/Baseball 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6067 users

[Hot6ix Cup] RO8 Day 2 - Page 58

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 56 57 58 59 60 62 Next
Frex
Profile Joined March 2012
Finland888 Posts
December 05 2013 12:58 GMT
#1141
On December 05 2013 21:56 SC2Toastie wrote:
last 2 GSL + 2 OSL winners.

So much for champions not being consistent :D


Symbol and RorO have just been on downward spiral since HotS.
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
December 05 2013 12:59 GMT
#1142
On December 05 2013 21:58 opterown wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 05 2013 21:56 Wintex wrote:
Thank you LR scum. You remind me why I never come here now. I told you Bomber would entertain, but all you do is shitpost.

GG no re. If anyone wants to talk StarCraft, I'll be on skype. wintex95

trashing and needling will just be a part of this, months of dodgin needling me about MKP maded me mostly immune to anything, it's just eh but whatever

"I hope MKP loses so I can see him cry"

fuck those days
Community News
TL+ Member
vthree
Profile Joined November 2011
Hong Kong8039 Posts
December 05 2013 12:59 GMT
#1143
On December 05 2013 21:56 foxmeep wrote:
Tanks are still pretty damn good. That push was going to be fkn scary for Soulkey, but his counter threw Bomber off big time.


Yeah, but any decent Zerg would have countered... Yeah, if Zerg lets you walk around the map and get sieges, yea, tanks are great. But unless you have a big lead, the Zerg will never let you do that.
TeeTS
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany2762 Posts
December 05 2013 12:59 GMT
#1144
Tanks are just bad at dealing with muta/ling/bling. Yes he forgot them in the middle. But the game showed perfectly, that even on a very small map like polar night, you can´t reach the zerg with a tank based army without getting backdoored by mass Mutas with some lings and Blings. And you´ll allways take damage from that. And the amount of zerg production allows the zerg to resupply before you can go after him again. Siege Tank based armies are just too slow for a combination with Bio in TvZ, because Bio just works with putting on constant aggression.
ReMinD_
Profile Joined May 2013
Croatia846 Posts
December 05 2013 12:59 GMT
#1145
I missed that last game... YES, SOULKEY!!!
Parting: Well, even I can make better maps than these.
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
December 05 2013 13:00 GMT
#1146
On December 05 2013 21:59 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 05 2013 21:58 opterown wrote:
On December 05 2013 21:56 Wintex wrote:
Thank you LR scum. You remind me why I never come here now. I told you Bomber would entertain, but all you do is shitpost.

GG no re. If anyone wants to talk StarCraft, I'll be on skype. wintex95

trashing and needling will just be a part of this, months of dodgin needling me about MKP maded me mostly immune to anything, it's just eh but whatever

"I hope MKP loses so I can see him cry"

fuck those days


So you like it better now that he's gone? D:
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
Netherlands30548 Posts
December 05 2013 13:00 GMT
#1147
On December 05 2013 21:56 foxmeep wrote:
Tanks are still pretty damn good. That push was going to be fkn scary for Soulkey, but his counter threw Bomber off big time.

So your saying tanks are great in a straight up fight? That is also the only time they are great. Soulkey showed their huge weakness and took advantage of it.
Neosteel Enthusiast
Kasaraki
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Denmark7115 Posts
December 05 2013 13:00 GMT
#1148
On December 05 2013 21:59 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 05 2013 21:58 opterown wrote:
On December 05 2013 21:56 Wintex wrote:
Thank you LR scum. You remind me why I never come here now. I told you Bomber would entertain, but all you do is shitpost.

GG no re. If anyone wants to talk StarCraft, I'll be on skype. wintex95

trashing and needling will just be a part of this, months of dodgin needling me about MKP maded me mostly immune to anything, it's just eh but whatever

"I hope MKP loses so I can see him cry"

fuck those days

ROFL

Oh those sweet days of youth.
absinthfee
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany718 Posts
December 05 2013 13:00 GMT
#1149
On December 05 2013 21:59 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 05 2013 21:58 opterown wrote:
On December 05 2013 21:56 Wintex wrote:
Thank you LR scum. You remind me why I never come here now. I told you Bomber would entertain, but all you do is shitpost.

GG no re. If anyone wants to talk StarCraft, I'll be on skype. wintex95

trashing and needling will just be a part of this, months of dodgin needling me about MKP maded me mostly immune to anything, it's just eh but whatever

"I hope MKP loses so I can see him cry"

fuck those days

to be fair MKP also cried when he won.
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
December 05 2013 13:00 GMT
#1150
On December 05 2013 22:00 DarkLordOlli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 05 2013 21:59 Lorning wrote:
On December 05 2013 21:58 opterown wrote:
On December 05 2013 21:56 Wintex wrote:
Thank you LR scum. You remind me why I never come here now. I told you Bomber would entertain, but all you do is shitpost.

GG no re. If anyone wants to talk StarCraft, I'll be on skype. wintex95

trashing and needling will just be a part of this, months of dodgin needling me about MKP maded me mostly immune to anything, it's just eh but whatever

"I hope MKP loses so I can see him cry"

fuck those days


So you like it better now that he's gone? D:

No ;.;
Community News
TL+ Member
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
December 05 2013 13:01 GMT
#1151
On December 05 2013 22:00 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 05 2013 22:00 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On December 05 2013 21:59 Lorning wrote:
On December 05 2013 21:58 opterown wrote:
On December 05 2013 21:56 Wintex wrote:
Thank you LR scum. You remind me why I never come here now. I told you Bomber would entertain, but all you do is shitpost.

GG no re. If anyone wants to talk StarCraft, I'll be on skype. wintex95

trashing and needling will just be a part of this, months of dodgin needling me about MKP maded me mostly immune to anything, it's just eh but whatever

"I hope MKP loses so I can see him cry"

fuck those days


So you like it better now that he's gone? D:

No ;.;

prime plays next thursday in LoL NLB or whatever, might be worth a watch
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 05 2013 13:01 GMT
#1152
yay for SoulKey!
I had a good night of sleep.
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
December 05 2013 13:01 GMT
#1153
On December 05 2013 22:01 opterown wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 05 2013 22:00 Lorning wrote:
On December 05 2013 22:00 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On December 05 2013 21:59 Lorning wrote:
On December 05 2013 21:58 opterown wrote:
On December 05 2013 21:56 Wintex wrote:
Thank you LR scum. You remind me why I never come here now. I told you Bomber would entertain, but all you do is shitpost.

GG no re. If anyone wants to talk StarCraft, I'll be on skype. wintex95

trashing and needling will just be a part of this, months of dodgin needling me about MKP maded me mostly immune to anything, it's just eh but whatever

"I hope MKP loses so I can see him cry"

fuck those days


So you like it better now that he's gone? D:

No ;.;

prime plays next thursday in LoL NLB or whatever, might be worth a watch

:o thanks for telling me
Community News
TL+ Member
hansonslee
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States2027 Posts
December 05 2013 13:01 GMT
#1154
Bomber's Law is gone, they said. Soulkey will choke, they said. Crazy I was, they said. SO, WHO'S THE CRAZY ONE NOW?
Seed's # 1 fan!!! #ForVengeance
Mintie
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia563 Posts
December 05 2013 13:02 GMT
#1155
On December 05 2013 21:55 ZenithM wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 05 2013 21:54 AxionSteel wrote:
On December 05 2013 21:54 jotmang wrote:
You watchin David Kim?

wat

Maybe David Kim usually forgets tanks alone in the middle of the map too. This game will convince him not to do that.

Just talking to his friend David Kim, different guy entirely, trying to get his friend into e-sports. Inadvertently started a series of riffs.
Ramiz1989
Profile Joined July 2012
12124 Posts
December 05 2013 13:02 GMT
#1156
On December 05 2013 22:01 hansonslee wrote:
Bomber's Law is gone, they said. Soulkey will choke, they said. Crazy I was, they said. SO, WHO'S THE CRAZY ONE NOW?

Wintex, obviously.
"I've been to hell and back, and back to hell…and back. This time, I've brought Hell back with me."
Kasaraki
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Denmark7115 Posts
December 05 2013 13:03 GMT
#1157
I feel really sorry for Wintex. But with Bomber you have to get used to disappointment. He must be the only Bomber fan left who isn't jaded.
Swiipii
Profile Joined January 2012
2195 Posts
December 05 2013 13:03 GMT
#1158
On December 05 2013 21:59 vthree wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 05 2013 21:56 foxmeep wrote:
Tanks are still pretty damn good. That push was going to be fkn scary for Soulkey, but his counter threw Bomber off big time.


Yeah, but any decent Zerg would have countered... Yeah, if Zerg lets you walk around the map and get sieges, yea, tanks are great. But unless you have a big lead, the Zerg will never let you do that.

And any decent Terran wouldn't lost 7 siege tanks for nothing. :p He didn't need his full army to defend and a wall of supply with a single tank on the high ground would have do wonders.

I remember a game against Violet on Cloud Kingdom where he did just that. 2 tanks + a bunker and a wall of supplys held Violet's counter attack and crushed the Zerg.
vthree
Profile Joined November 2011
Hong Kong8039 Posts
December 05 2013 13:04 GMT
#1159
On December 05 2013 22:01 hansonslee wrote:
Bomber's Law is gone, they said. Soulkey will choke, they said. Crazy I was, they said. SO, WHO'S THE CRAZY ONE NOW?


Lol, 70% voted Soulkey's in the Head poll...
PanzerElite
Profile Joined May 2012
540 Posts
December 05 2013 13:04 GMT
#1160
On December 05 2013 22:03 Swiipii wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 05 2013 21:59 vthree wrote:
On December 05 2013 21:56 foxmeep wrote:
Tanks are still pretty damn good. That push was going to be fkn scary for Soulkey, but his counter threw Bomber off big time.


Yeah, but any decent Zerg would have countered... Yeah, if Zerg lets you walk around the map and get sieges, yea, tanks are great. But unless you have a big lead, the Zerg will never let you do that.

And any decent Terran wouldn't lost 7 siege tanks for nothing. :p He didn't need his full army to defend and a wall of supply with a single tank on the high ground would have do wonders.

I remember a game against Violet on Cloud Kingdom where he did just that. 2 tanks + a bunker and a wall of supplys held Violet's counter attack and crushed the Zerg.

Any decent terran? rofl, Bomber is one of the best on the fucking planet.
Prev 1 56 57 58 59 60 62 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
16:00
#65
RotterdaM750
TKL 350
TaKeTV 300
IndyStarCraft 173
BRAT_OK 121
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 750
TKL 350
IndyStarCraft 173
MaxPax 141
ProTech138
BRAT_OK 121
UpATreeSC 80
MindelVK 21
EmSc Tv 15
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 812
Mini 404
ggaemo 176
firebathero 161
White-Ra 102
910 52
Shinee 48
Barracks 48
Hyun 45
Shine 30
[ Show more ]
Bale 27
Killer 25
Trap 23
ToSsGirL 20
soO 16
yabsab 12
Dota 2
qojqva4085
Counter-Strike
Fnx 746
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5579
crisheroes1596
Liquid`Hasu1299
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi2927
singsing1639
B2W.Neo790
ceh9634
Beastyqt627
ArmadaUGS168
C9.Mang0135
Dewaltoss57
Trikslyr45
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream496
Other Games
BasetradeTV189
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 15
EmSc2Tv 15
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile112
• Reevou 8
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix15
• 80smullet 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2558
• TFBlade866
Other Games
• Shiphtur275
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
16h 4m
Afreeca Starleague
16h 4m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 6h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 17h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.