Maybe.
Bomber vs Squirtle and Mvp vs DRG would be sweet tho.
And Hack vs EffOrt or herO
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Wintex
Norway16849 Posts
On November 30 2013 13:43 juvenal wrote: Show nested quote + On November 30 2013 13:42 Wintex wrote: I hope herO wins his last game with bomber advancing out of the group after crushing him 2-0 right now. bomber vs mvp then Maybe. Bomber vs Squirtle and Mvp vs DRG would be sweet tho. And Hack vs EffOrt or herO | ||
|
stuchiu
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
On November 30 2013 13:47 Shellshock wrote: Show nested quote + On November 30 2013 13:46 stuchiu wrote: On November 30 2013 13:46 Wintex wrote: On November 30 2013 13:44 stuchiu wrote: On November 30 2013 13:41 juvenal wrote: Idra is so biased towards CJ, I almost can hear him saying "i once was with the best team in the world, see they're still best" lol He can't help it. I will say this though. They are one of two teams who have really found and have grown new talent into SC2 in Korea. StarTale has a new newbies on their team. SlayerS had some pickups from tournaments they hosted, and afaik, ZeNEX and oGs weren't bad at it either. But currently beyond CJ, it's only ST and MVP who are picking up and really making good strong new players. Azubu Patience Poor poor Patience. Please Gerrard, let me in to play GSTL, I can do it! | ||
|
FlyingSteaks
Brazil433 Posts
| ||
|
Wintex
Norway16849 Posts
On November 30 2013 13:47 Shellshock wrote: Show nested quote + On November 30 2013 13:46 stuchiu wrote: On November 30 2013 13:46 Wintex wrote: On November 30 2013 13:44 stuchiu wrote: On November 30 2013 13:41 juvenal wrote: Idra is so biased towards CJ, I almost can hear him saying "i once was with the best team in the world, see they're still best" lol He can't help it. I will say this though. They are one of two teams who have really found and have grown new talent into SC2 in Korea. StarTale has a new newbies on their team. SlayerS had some pickups from tournaments they hosted, and afaik, ZeNEX and oGs weren't bad at it either. But currently beyond CJ, it's only ST and MVP who are picking up and really making good strong new players. Azubu Patience Former Prime catch. | ||
|
juvenal
2448 Posts
On November 30 2013 13:44 stuchiu wrote: Show nested quote + On November 30 2013 13:41 juvenal wrote: Idra is so biased towards CJ, I almost can hear him saying "i once was with the best team in the world, see they're still best" lol He can't help it. I will say this though. They are one of two teams who have really found and have grown new talent into SC2 in Korea. I can't judge him for CJ actually owns, but it sounds funny when it's he praising them. | ||
|
Wintex
Norway16849 Posts
| ||
|
Dodgin
Canada39254 Posts
| ||
|
Wintex
Norway16849 Posts
| ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
On November 30 2013 13:53 Dodgin wrote: I want to see Mvp vs DRG, 3-0 mech gg get out. yeah if he gets 3-0d people will probably stop trying to mech again for a while | ||
|
stuchiu
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
On November 30 2013 13:54 Shellshock wrote: Show nested quote + On November 30 2013 13:53 Dodgin wrote: I want to see Mvp vs DRG, 3-0 mech gg get out. yeah if he gets 3-0d people will probably stop trying to mech again for a while He must die for a buff. | ||
|
Dodgin
Canada39254 Posts
On November 30 2013 13:54 Shellshock wrote: Show nested quote + On November 30 2013 13:53 Dodgin wrote: I want to see Mvp vs DRG, 3-0 mech gg get out. yeah if he gets 3-0d people will probably stop trying to mech again for a while If Curious couldn't beat Mvp's mech there's no way DRG will | ||
|
Wintex
Norway16849 Posts
On November 30 2013 13:56 Dodgin wrote: Show nested quote + On November 30 2013 13:54 Shellshock wrote: On November 30 2013 13:53 Dodgin wrote: I want to see Mvp vs DRG, 3-0 mech gg get out. yeah if he gets 3-0d people will probably stop trying to mech again for a while If Curious couldn't beat Mvp's mech there's no way DRG will Pretty much. | ||
|
IAmWithStupid
Russian Federation1016 Posts
| ||
|
Dodgin
Canada39254 Posts
On November 30 2013 14:01 IAmWithStupid wrote: Are there any chances Squirtle returns to StarTale? I mean IM lost a major sponsor, so... maybe... Moreover Bomber said that they are like best buddies... When Squirtle went to IM, IM had already not been paid by LG for 3-4 months. I doubt it. Also you totally can't have him back, we need him for Proleague. | ||
|
stuchiu
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
On November 30 2013 14:02 Dodgin wrote: Show nested quote + On November 30 2013 14:01 IAmWithStupid wrote: Are there any chances Squirtle returns to StarTale? I mean IM lost a major sponsor, so... maybe... Moreover Bomber said that they are like best buddies... When Squirtle went to IM, IM had already not been paid by LG for 3-4 months. I doubt it. Also you totally can't have him back, we need him for Proleague. Seriously, Squirtle will carry that team in PL. | ||
|
NovemberstOrm
Canada16217 Posts
On November 30 2013 14:03 stuchiu wrote: Show nested quote + On November 30 2013 14:02 Dodgin wrote: On November 30 2013 14:01 IAmWithStupid wrote: Are there any chances Squirtle returns to StarTale? I mean IM lost a major sponsor, so... maybe... Moreover Bomber said that they are like best buddies... When Squirtle went to IM, IM had already not been paid by LG for 3-4 months. I doubt it. Also you totally can't have him back, we need him for Proleague. Seriously, Squirtle will carry that team in PL. Squirtle is pretty awesome i wanna see him win a GSL ![]() | ||
|
IAmWithStupid
Russian Federation1016 Posts
On November 30 2013 14:02 Dodgin wrote: Show nested quote + On November 30 2013 14:01 IAmWithStupid wrote: Are there any chances Squirtle returns to StarTale? I mean IM lost a major sponsor, so... maybe... Moreover Bomber said that they are like best buddies... When Squirtle went to IM, IM had already not been paid by LG for 3-4 months. I doubt it. Also you totally can't have him back, we need him for Proleague. Oh, I only now have noticed your IM signature... I am a generous god, you may have Squirtle for PL ![]() | ||
|
stuchiu
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
| ||
|
Shikyo
Finland33997 Posts
| ||
|
Aveng3r
United States2411 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 RotterdaM StarCraft: Brood WarTKL ProTech145 IndyStarCraft BRAT_OK UpATreeSC Rex Codebar MindelVK EmSc Tv MaxPax Shuttle Dota 2EffOrt Mini firebathero ggaemo Dewaltoss Barracks 910 Sea.KH Hyun [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games Liquid`RaSZi2455 singsing1830 B2W.Neo798 Beastyqt520 ceh9479 Sick225 ArmadaUGS177 C9.Mang0110 Trikslyr47 |
|
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Afreeca Starleague
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
Replay Cast
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
|
|
|