• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:15
CEST 10:15
KST 17:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion BW General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11089 users

[Red Bull Battle Grounds] New York Day 2 - Page 90

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 88 89 90 91 92 111 Next
Youtube Stream
SoS
Noonius
Profile Joined April 2012
Estonia17413 Posts
November 24 2013 22:27 GMT
#1781
On November 25 2013 07:24 SJY wrote:
Notice that they can't do that in majority of korean tournament 'cause it's not allow to talk in-game except to say "GL&HF" and "GG"


those prudes tournament organizers
Terran forever | Maru hater forever
Destructicon
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
4713 Posts
November 24 2013 22:27 GMT
#1782
On November 25 2013 07:26 Jensbond wrote:
[image loading]


Nice, someone give this man a TL+ for saving eSports!
WriterNever give up, never surrender! https://www.youtube.com/user/DestructiconSC
Fusilero
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United Kingdom50293 Posts
November 24 2013 22:27 GMT
#1783
On November 25 2013 07:27 Noonius wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2013 07:24 SJY wrote:
Notice that they can't do that in majority of korean tournament 'cause it's not allow to talk in-game except to say "GL&HF" and "GG"


those prudes tournament organizers

If every tournament was like redbull tournaments it would be so great.
Glorious SEA doto
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46480 Posts
November 24 2013 22:28 GMT
#1784
On November 25 2013 07:26 Jensbond wrote:
[image loading]


Love this.
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
November 24 2013 22:29 GMT
#1785
btw has there been a single game on the lava map? I haven't watched everything but I don't think I saw it once
Destructicon
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
4713 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-24 22:30:16
November 24 2013 22:29 GMT
#1786
The nearly non existent downtime between games is Red Bull's greatest strength.
Edit: The only game on New Polaris Rhapsody I saw was from Bomber vs Golden. Hope we get to see it in a long macro game.
WriterNever give up, never surrender! https://www.youtube.com/user/DestructiconSC
Fanatic-Templar
Profile Joined February 2010
Canada5819 Posts
November 24 2013 22:29 GMT
#1787
On November 25 2013 07:29 Dodgin wrote:
btw has there been a single game on the lava map? I haven't watched everything but I don't think I saw it once


Yeah, MC failed to Cannon rush sOs on it yesterday.
I bear this sig to commemorate the loss of the team icon that commemorated Oversky's 2008-2009 Proleague Round 1 performance.
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
November 24 2013 22:30 GMT
#1788
On November 25 2013 07:29 Fanatic-Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2013 07:29 Dodgin wrote:
btw has there been a single game on the lava map? I haven't watched everything but I don't think I saw it once


Yeah, MC failed to Cannon rush sOs on it yesterday.

First game of the tournament between Bomber and Golden was on it too. Golden went for 1 base baneling bust
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46480 Posts
November 24 2013 22:30 GMT
#1789
"I have a show" lmao Day[9].
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
Aeromi
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
France14463 Posts
November 24 2013 22:30 GMT
#1790
On November 25 2013 07:29 Dodgin wrote:
btw has there been a single game on the lava map? I haven't watched everything but I don't think I saw it once

sOs vs MC.
https://twitter.com/DrAeromi | Updates on live tournaments: @StarCrafteSport
Godwrath
Profile Joined August 2012
Spain10165 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-24 22:32:03
November 24 2013 22:31 GMT
#1791
On November 25 2013 07:29 Dodgin wrote:
btw has there been a single game on the lava map? I haven't watched everything but I don't think I saw it once

There was one yesterday, but i fell asleep and i don´t remember who were playing =/

Edit - nevermind, look post above
HolyArrow
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7116 Posts
November 24 2013 22:32 GMT
#1792
On November 25 2013 07:26 Jensbond wrote:
[image loading]


god such robotic koreans
THELEHGOTERRAN
Profile Joined August 2011
United States1837 Posts
November 24 2013 22:32 GMT
#1793
sOs got dis
IMMVP // HIKARU NAKAMURA // DEREK JETER // GARETH BALE
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
November 24 2013 22:32 GMT
#1794
On November 25 2013 07:29 Fanatic-Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2013 07:29 Dodgin wrote:
btw has there been a single game on the lava map? I haven't watched everything but I don't think I saw it once


Yeah, MC failed to Cannon rush sOs on it yesterday.


what a waste
Fanatic-Templar
Profile Joined February 2010
Canada5819 Posts
November 24 2013 22:32 GMT
#1795
On November 25 2013 07:30 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2013 07:29 Fanatic-Templar wrote:
On November 25 2013 07:29 Dodgin wrote:
btw has there been a single game on the lava map? I haven't watched everything but I don't think I saw it once


Yeah, MC failed to Cannon rush sOs on it yesterday.

First game of the tournament between Bomber and Golden was on it too. Golden went for 1 base baneling bust


Gah, I missed the first game .
I bear this sig to commemorate the loss of the team icon that commemorated Oversky's 2008-2009 Proleague Round 1 performance.
Sabu113
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States11110 Posts
November 24 2013 22:32 GMT
#1796
Aaah love these two.
Biomine is a drunken chick who is on industrial strength amphetamines and would just grab your dick and jerk it as hard and violently as she could while screaming 'OMG FUCK ME', because she saw it in a Sasha Grey video ...-Wombat_Ni
Keeemy
Profile Joined November 2012
Finland7855 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-24 22:33:38
November 24 2013 22:33 GMT
#1797
Wasn't the first game of Bomber vs Golden on the lava map? The first game of the event.

E: Shit, I'm so slow.
Hello
75
Profile Joined December 2012
Germany4057 Posts
November 24 2013 22:33 GMT
#1798
the missed forcefield was cute
yo twitch, as long as I can watch 480p lagfree I'm happy
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46480 Posts
November 24 2013 22:34 GMT
#1799
Manner nexus lol. Best BM series ever
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
November 24 2013 22:34 GMT
#1800
can't wait for the "sOs is so awesome" guys
Prev 1 88 89 90 91 92 111 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 45m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 83
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 1007
Larva 463
ggaemo 337
Stork 276
Leta 185
PianO 127
Killer 32
Hyuk 29
ZergMaN 25
Bale 22
[ Show more ]
yabsab 18
League of Legends
JimRising 394
Reynor72
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King154
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1040
Other Games
summit1g10252
C9.Mang0287
Sick186
ArmadaUGS43
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick561
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream194
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2354
League of Legends
• Stunt1925
• Jankos653
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
1h 45m
Online Event
2h 45m
FEL
7h 45m
AI Arena Tournament
8h 45m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
10h 45m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 1h
INu's Battles
1d 3h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
Replay Cast
1d 15h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.