On November 25 2013 03:53 Shellshock wrote:
I hope the final goes to game 7 and it's on New Polaris Rhapsody
I hope the final goes to game 7 and it's on New Polaris Rhapsody
4:0 inc
this year does not like tension
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Undead1993
Germany17651 Posts
On November 25 2013 03:53 Shellshock wrote: I hope the final goes to game 7 and it's on New Polaris Rhapsody 4:0 inc this year does not like tension | ||
|
JustPassingBy
10776 Posts
| ||
|
Arceus
Vietnam8333 Posts
On November 25 2013 03:53 Shellshock wrote: I hope the final goes to game 7 and it's on New Polaris Rhapsody I dont think any new map could improve PvP much ![]() | ||
|
GumBa
United Kingdom31935 Posts
On November 25 2013 03:53 Undead1993 wrote: Show nested quote + On November 25 2013 03:53 Shellshock wrote: I hope the final goes to game 7 and it's on New Polaris Rhapsody 4:0 inc this year does not like tension Tell that to GSTL finals :D | ||
|
Tamagoshi
Brazil981 Posts
On November 25 2013 03:51 Boucot wrote: Show nested quote + On November 25 2013 03:49 20cts wrote: If he had built his dark shrine at a proxy pylon he would've won. Yes, I wish he'd have done that. Did he have minerals for DTs though? When I saw he had like 43 minerals | ||
|
Olli
Austria24422 Posts
| ||
|
Undead1993
Germany17651 Posts
On November 25 2013 03:54 GumBa wrote: Show nested quote + On November 25 2013 03:53 Undead1993 wrote: On November 25 2013 03:53 Shellshock wrote: I hope the final goes to game 7 and it's on New Polaris Rhapsody 4:0 inc this year does not like tension Tell that to GSTL finals :D team leagues aside of course ![]() | ||
|
GumBa
United Kingdom31935 Posts
On November 25 2013 03:55 Undead1993 wrote: Show nested quote + On November 25 2013 03:54 GumBa wrote: On November 25 2013 03:53 Undead1993 wrote: On November 25 2013 03:53 Shellshock wrote: I hope the final goes to game 7 and it's on New Polaris Rhapsody 4:0 inc this year does not like tension Tell that to GSTL finals :D team leagues aside of course ![]() hahaha :D | ||
|
Heartland
Sweden24604 Posts
| ||
|
LockeTazeline
2390 Posts
| ||
|
Olli
Austria24422 Posts
Huh he backed out of it | ||
|
ACrow
Germany6583 Posts
| ||
|
Derez
Netherlands6068 Posts
| ||
|
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Netherlands30548 Posts
| ||
|
Undead1993
Germany17651 Posts
On November 25 2013 03:59 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote: What is MC's plan? How will he stop the robo units?? his plan is catching parting in the open field time warping his collossi and kill him. | ||
|
Boucot
France15997 Posts
On November 25 2013 03:58 LockeTazeline wrote: I love the polls/tweets. Same here, the Red Bull website is fantastic, the UI is perfect. I hope Red Bull will continue to invest in SC2, they're doing it well. | ||
|
Heartland
Sweden24604 Posts
On November 25 2013 04:00 Boucot wrote: Same here, the Red Bull website is fantastic, the UI is perfect. I hope Red Bull will continue to invest in SC2, they're doing it well. The noise as they open polls is excruciating though | ||
|
HolyArrow
United States7116 Posts
| ||
|
DarkPlasmaBall
United States46476 Posts
| ||
|
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Netherlands30548 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games |
|
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|