On November 16 2013 23:57 DarkLordOlli wrote:
Look who's back from having no passion
Look who's back from having no passion
I needed to make money so that I can waste all my working hours doing esports
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
lichter
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
On November 16 2013 23:57 DarkLordOlli wrote: Show nested quote + On November 16 2013 23:57 lichter wrote: On November 16 2013 23:56 DarkLordOlli wrote: This game is a prime example of why I prefer PvP over TvT you have bad taste Look who's back from having no passion I needed to make money so that I can waste all my working hours doing esports | ||
|
Fjodorov
5007 Posts
| ||
|
sparklyresidue
United States5524 Posts
| ||
|
slowbacontron
United States7722 Posts
| ||
|
JustPassingBy
10776 Posts
| ||
|
Noonius
Estonia17413 Posts
| ||
|
FeyFey
Germany10114 Posts
| ||
|
y0su
Finland7871 Posts
| ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
| ||
|
slowbacontron
United States7722 Posts
lolol | ||
|
Killmouse
Austria5700 Posts
| ||
|
JustPassingBy
10776 Posts
| ||
|
y0su
Finland7871 Posts
| ||
|
Weavel
Finland9224 Posts
| ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
| ||
|
Noonius
Estonia17413 Posts
| ||
|
slowbacontron
United States7722 Posts
| ||
|
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Netherlands30548 Posts
| ||
|
ZenithM
France15952 Posts
| ||
|
PhoenixVoid
Canada32755 Posts
| ||
| ||
|
|
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Afreeca Starleague
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
Replay Cast
CranKy Ducklings
[ Show More ] Online Event
FEL
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|