On November 17 2013 09:53 Jer99 wrote:
![[image loading]](http://i.imgur.com/WUz14T5.png)
I don't think i am going to win
![[image loading]](http://i.imgur.com/WUz14T5.png)
I don't think i am going to win
oh damn, you're pulling a The_Templar here
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
On November 17 2013 09:53 Jer99 wrote: ![]() I don't think i am going to win oh damn, you're pulling a The_Templar here | ||
|
Jer99
Canada8160 Posts
| ||
|
Yorkie
United States12612 Posts
On November 17 2013 10:15 Darkhoarse wrote: Jer99 I believe in you. If you beat me, I have to root for you. So you can pull the old #logic card and say something along the lines of "I lost to the eventual winner so I'm basically 2nd" I understand and approve. | ||
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
On November 17 2013 13:03 Jer99 wrote: get the hype going t-minus 15 hours Dear vs Polt finals is a bit different than sOs vs Jaedong so everyone should be super hyped for this On November 17 2013 13:08 Yorkie wrote: Show nested quote + On November 17 2013 10:15 Darkhoarse wrote: Jer99 I believe in you. If you beat me, I have to root for you. So you can pull the old #logic card and say something along the lines of "I lost to the eventual winner so I'm basically 2nd" I understand and approve. If undead wins can I claim I was the 2nd best player here? Please? | ||
|
slowbacontron
United States7722 Posts
| ||
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
| ||
|
Jer99
Canada8160 Posts
it's a bo7 so i'll have at least 4 chances to not make that happen | ||
|
Yello
Germany7411 Posts
On November 17 2013 13:33 The_Templar wrote: so, just to add to hype, all german players have gone 3-0 in every series against non-german players and every series involving 2 german players was a 3-2. good luck Jer :p Germany. We are the LR-Koreans :D | ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
| ||
|
Asha
United Kingdom38257 Posts
| ||
|
dangthatsright
1160 Posts
On November 17 2013 20:47 Shellshock wrote: Should be a close finals I think. Will be fun to see who finally wins true test of LRSL legitimacy: will the finals end up being a one-sided stomp | ||
|
Hassybaby
United Kingdom10823 Posts
On November 18 2013 00:54 dangthatsright wrote: true test of LRSL legitimacy: will the finals end up being a one-sided stomp Also, will any game go further than the 30 min mark, or will they all be timing pushes/counters to bad timing pushes? | ||
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
On November 18 2013 00:57 Hassybaby wrote: Show nested quote + On November 18 2013 00:54 dangthatsright wrote: On November 17 2013 20:47 Shellshock wrote: Should be a close finals I think. Will be fun to see who finally wins true test of LRSL legitimacy: will the finals end up being a one-sided stomp Also, will any game go further than the 30 min mark, or will they all be timing pushes/counters to bad timing pushes? have any games this tournament been longer than 30 minutes? haha it's hilarious because like 1/3 of the games I play are 40+ minutes, just about everything else in my games is either a cheese from one or both player or some timing attack off two bases | ||
|
Jer99
Canada8160 Posts
| ||
|
Undead1993
Germany17651 Posts
| ||
|
dangthatsright
1160 Posts
| ||
|
jakethesnake
Canada4948 Posts
On November 18 2013 03:49 dangthatsright wrote: T-minus 10 minutes-ish? That's what im banking on. | ||
|
Jer99
Canada8160 Posts
| ||
|
Jer99
Canada8160 Posts
fpv | ||
|
jakethesnake
Canada4948 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Shuttle Mini Rush Hyuk Dewaltoss firebathero Trap ToSsGirL Bale [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games FrodaN1546 Beastyqt458 Mlord227 DeMusliM223 XBOCT217 ArmadaUGS146 KnowMe126 C9.Mang0113 XaKoH QueenE86 Mew2King75 CosmosSc2 Organizations
StarCraft 2 • Berry_CruncH315 StarCraft: Brood War• StrangeGG • Hinosc • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Kozan • IndyKCrew • Migwel Other Games |
|
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|