• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:18
CEST 07:18
KST 14:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9006 users

[LRSL] The LR Tournament Thread - Page 48

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 46 47 48 49 50 66 Next
MCDayC
Profile Joined March 2011
United Kingdom14464 Posts
November 11 2013 19:06 GMT
#941
wow, shoutout on stream

i'm efamous
VERY FRAGILE, LIKE A BABY PANDA EGG
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
November 11 2013 19:06 GMT
#942
On November 12 2013 04:05 Musicus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 12 2013 04:05 Darkhoarse wrote:
On November 12 2013 04:04 DarkLordOlli wrote:
I was like, yeah hit a colossus timing

and then HERPDERP I had two gateways. Just played like shit every game, always supply blocked, slow reactions, terrible macro etc. And super silly mistakes.

We should discuss what we are doing for the next LRSL season/tournament.


GSL!

The question is should we keep this style of people representing pros or just go to our own GSL format league?
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
November 11 2013 19:06 GMT
#943
On November 12 2013 04:05 Darkhoarse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 12 2013 04:05 Shellshock wrote:
Wow I wish I had internet that worked at a school that prides itself on having fast internet when they give student tours

For the last fucking time, do you actually go to Georgia tech?

Yeah I'm in my last year here
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
November 11 2013 19:06 GMT
#944
On November 12 2013 04:06 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 12 2013 04:05 Darkhoarse wrote:
On November 12 2013 04:05 Shellshock wrote:
Wow I wish I had internet that worked at a school that prides itself on having fast internet when they give student tours

For the last fucking time, do you actually go to Georgia tech?

Yeah I'm in my last year here

Very cool.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
November 11 2013 19:06 GMT
#945
On November 12 2013 04:05 DarkLordOlli wrote:
I forgot everything that mattered, that was below silver league is what it was

I'm going to sleep now, I feel like shit too. Please brainstorm away about LRSL next season!


It's fine, this tournament is huge, nerves just get to you.
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
KristofferAG
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Norway25712 Posts
November 11 2013 19:07 GMT
#946
On November 12 2013 04:05 Darkhoarse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 12 2013 04:04 DarkLordOlli wrote:
I was like, yeah hit a colossus timing

and then HERPDERP I had two gateways. Just played like shit every game, always supply blocked, slow reactions, terrible macro etc. And super silly mistakes.

We should discuss what we are doing for the next LRSL season/tournament.

i suggest you play some games against eachother.
@KristofferAG | http://vestkyststoy.bandcamp.com | last.fm/user/KristofferAG
jakethesnake
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Canada4948 Posts
November 11 2013 19:07 GMT
#947
On November 12 2013 04:05 Darkhoarse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 12 2013 04:04 DarkLordOlli wrote:
I was like, yeah hit a colossus timing

and then HERPDERP I had two gateways. Just played like shit every game, always supply blocked, slow reactions, terrible macro etc. And super silly mistakes.

We should discuss what we are doing for the next LRSL season/tournament.


I don't know, but I'm going to practice my ass off to make sure I don't get 3-0d again. 3-1 this time for sure.
Community Newsjjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji nshoseo.jpg
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
November 11 2013 19:08 GMT
#948
On November 12 2013 04:07 KristofferAG wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 12 2013 04:05 Darkhoarse wrote:
On November 12 2013 04:04 DarkLordOlli wrote:
I was like, yeah hit a colossus timing

and then HERPDERP I had two gateways. Just played like shit every game, always supply blocked, slow reactions, terrible macro etc. And super silly mistakes.

We should discuss what we are doing for the next LRSL season/tournament.

i suggest you play some games against eachother.

Good idea.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
StarVe
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany13591 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-11 19:08:47
November 11 2013 19:08 GMT
#949
[20:06:48] Shellshock: did you guys like my pterodactyl screech?
[20:06:55] Shellshock: i did it at like 15% volume

Is there anything he's not capable of? Apart from having stable internet, of course.
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
November 11 2013 19:08 GMT
#950
On November 12 2013 04:06 Darkhoarse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 12 2013 04:05 Musicus wrote:
On November 12 2013 04:05 Darkhoarse wrote:
On November 12 2013 04:04 DarkLordOlli wrote:
I was like, yeah hit a colossus timing

and then HERPDERP I had two gateways. Just played like shit every game, always supply blocked, slow reactions, terrible macro etc. And super silly mistakes.

We should discuss what we are doing for the next LRSL season/tournament.


GSL!

The question is should we keep this style of people representing pros or just go to our own GSL format league?


I think, we should just do our own thing. Maybe mimic a pro tournament from time to time inbetween seasons.
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-11 19:09:17
November 11 2013 19:08 GMT
#951
I like the idea of copying tournaments. I just dont know if it would be something that is manageable by time having group stages and stuff

although I guess we could keep it as like a special event how musicus put it and just do a normal season format
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
November 11 2013 19:08 GMT
#952
On November 12 2013 04:06 Musicus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 12 2013 04:05 DarkLordOlli wrote:
I forgot everything that mattered, that was below silver league is what it was

I'm going to sleep now, I feel like shit too. Please brainstorm away about LRSL next season!


It's fine, this tournament is huge, nerves just get to you.

JUST LIKE HERO it fits.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
November 11 2013 19:08 GMT
#953
On November 12 2013 04:07 jakethesnake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 12 2013 04:05 Darkhoarse wrote:
On November 12 2013 04:04 DarkLordOlli wrote:
I was like, yeah hit a colossus timing

and then HERPDERP I had two gateways. Just played like shit every game, always supply blocked, slow reactions, terrible macro etc. And super silly mistakes.

We should discuss what we are doing for the next LRSL season/tournament.


I don't know, but I'm going to practice my ass off to make sure I don't get 3-0d again. 3-1 this time for sure.

yeah I might actually play some games
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
MCDayC
Profile Joined March 2011
United Kingdom14464 Posts
November 11 2013 19:08 GMT
#954
On November 12 2013 04:08 StarVe wrote:
[20:06:48] Shellshock: did you guys like my pterodactyl screech?
[20:06:55] Shellshock: i did it at like 15% volume

[11/11/2013 19:09:18] Shellshock: it was something i picked up while drunk a few years back
[11/11/2013 19:09:26] Shellshock: im apparently the best at it among the people i know
VERY FRAGILE, LIKE A BABY PANDA EGG
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
November 11 2013 19:09 GMT
#955
On November 12 2013 04:08 StarVe wrote:
[20:06:48] Shellshock: did you guys like my pterodactyl screech?
[20:06:55] Shellshock: i did it at like 15% volume


I thought someone had a bird or something, deifnitely freaked me out, also the fact that they just ignored it.
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
November 11 2013 19:09 GMT
#956
Dw, I should sign up and then I can be the 3-0 guy
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
jakethesnake
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Canada4948 Posts
November 11 2013 19:09 GMT
#957
On November 12 2013 04:08 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 12 2013 04:07 jakethesnake wrote:
On November 12 2013 04:05 Darkhoarse wrote:
On November 12 2013 04:04 DarkLordOlli wrote:
I was like, yeah hit a colossus timing

and then HERPDERP I had two gateways. Just played like shit every game, always supply blocked, slow reactions, terrible macro etc. And super silly mistakes.

We should discuss what we are doing for the next LRSL season/tournament.


I don't know, but I'm going to practice my ass off to make sure I don't get 3-0d again. 3-1 this time for sure.

yeah I might actually play some games


You gotta refine that proxy BC build to make sure it is out of range of those peeping watchtowers.
Community Newsjjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji nshoseo.jpg
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
November 11 2013 19:10 GMT
#958
On November 12 2013 04:09 jakethesnake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 12 2013 04:08 The_Templar wrote:
On November 12 2013 04:07 jakethesnake wrote:
On November 12 2013 04:05 Darkhoarse wrote:
On November 12 2013 04:04 DarkLordOlli wrote:
I was like, yeah hit a colossus timing

and then HERPDERP I had two gateways. Just played like shit every game, always supply blocked, slow reactions, terrible macro etc. And super silly mistakes.

We should discuss what we are doing for the next LRSL season/tournament.


I don't know, but I'm going to practice my ass off to make sure I don't get 3-0d again. 3-1 this time for sure.

yeah I might actually play some games


You gotta refine that proxy BC build to make sure it is out of range of those peeping watchtowers.

I practiced it against very hard AI, they don't take watchtowers 5 minutes into the game ;_;
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
November 11 2013 19:10 GMT
#959
On November 12 2013 04:08 MCDayC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 12 2013 04:08 StarVe wrote:
[20:06:48] Shellshock: did you guys like my pterodactyl screech?
[20:06:55] Shellshock: i did it at like 15% volume

[11/11/2013 19:09:18] Shellshock: it was something i picked up while drunk a few years back
[11/11/2013 19:09:26] Shellshock: im apparently the best at it among the people i know

idk how it started but at some point we found this youtube video on "inward screaming" as they put it where it sounds like shitty versions of those screamo bands and I was just able to do ferocious dinosaur noises
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
November 11 2013 19:10 GMT
#960
On November 12 2013 04:08 Musicus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 12 2013 04:06 Darkhoarse wrote:
On November 12 2013 04:05 Musicus wrote:
On November 12 2013 04:05 Darkhoarse wrote:
On November 12 2013 04:04 DarkLordOlli wrote:
I was like, yeah hit a colossus timing

and then HERPDERP I had two gateways. Just played like shit every game, always supply blocked, slow reactions, terrible macro etc. And super silly mistakes.

We should discuss what we are doing for the next LRSL season/tournament.


GSL!

The question is should we keep this style of people representing pros or just go to our own GSL format league?


I think, we should just do our own thing. Maybe mimic a pro tournament from time to time inbetween seasons.

I like it. We can probably work GSL format on our own time frame and then on special occasions/big events we can do what we did here.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Prev 1 46 47 48 49 50 66 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft731
PiGStarcraft258
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 345
Stork 207
Leta 121
ggaemo 110
PianO 61
Hyuk 29
Bale 15
yabsab 12
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm179
League of Legends
JimRising 697
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox560
Westballz55
Mew2King13
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor649
Other Games
summit1g8851
Coldzera 820
C9.Mang0251
Sick126
RuFF_SC2113
ViBE80
ArmadaUGS33
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick692
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream126
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 107
• Letter149
• Adnapsc2 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2184
League of Legends
• Lourlo1301
• Stunt398
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
4h 42m
Online Event
5h 42m
FEL
10h 42m
AI Arena Tournament
11h 42m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
13h 42m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 4h
INu's Battles
1d 6h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 13h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 13h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.