• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:09
CEST 04:09
KST 11:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)24Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8458 users

[LRSL] The LR Tournament Thread - Page 43

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 41 42 43 44 45 66 Next
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
November 10 2013 22:50 GMT
#841
Wintex confirmed that ST was bad live on stream
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
November 10 2013 22:50 GMT
#842
Atleast I beat a ST fanboy

fun tourney
Community News
TL+ Member
KristofferAG
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Norway25712 Posts
November 10 2013 22:51 GMT
#843
that was cool
@KristofferAG | http://vestkyststoy.bandcamp.com | last.fm/user/KristofferAG
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
November 10 2013 22:56 GMT
#844
On November 11 2013 07:22 Darkhoarse wrote:
Casters taking this tournament way too seriously

I'm pretty serious business 24/7
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
November 10 2013 22:58 GMT
#845
On November 11 2013 07:22 Darkhoarse wrote:
Casters taking this tournament way too seriously

Not taking it seriously enough. Need moar passhun
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
MCDayC
Profile Joined March 2011
United Kingdom14464 Posts
November 10 2013 22:59 GMT
#846
On November 11 2013 07:56 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 11 2013 07:22 Darkhoarse wrote:
Casters taking this tournament way too seriously

I'm pretty serious business 24/7


i can confirm
VERY FRAGILE, LIKE A BABY PANDA EGG
Wintex
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Norway16849 Posts
November 10 2013 23:00 GMT
#847
On November 11 2013 07:59 MCDayC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 11 2013 07:56 Shellshock wrote:
On November 11 2013 07:22 Darkhoarse wrote:
Casters taking this tournament way too seriously

I'm pretty serious business 24/7


i can confirm

this is true
The Bomber boy
Godwrath
Profile Joined August 2012
Spain10165 Posts
November 10 2013 23:15 GMT
#848
On November 11 2013 07:51 KristofferAG wrote:
that was cool

Yes it was, even if i only catched a few games.

I need to start practicing for season 2 qualifiers.
LockeTazeline
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
2390 Posts
November 10 2013 23:18 GMT
#849
On November 11 2013 08:15 Godwrath wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 11 2013 07:51 KristofferAG wrote:
that was cool

Yes it was, even if i only catched a few games.

I need to start practicing for season 2 qualifiers.


Look out everyone. I'm upping my practice regiment to a game per week.
dangthatsright
Profile Joined July 2011
1160 Posts
November 10 2013 23:19 GMT
#850
On November 11 2013 08:18 LockeTazeline wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 11 2013 08:15 Godwrath wrote:
On November 11 2013 07:51 KristofferAG wrote:
that was cool

Yes it was, even if i only catched a few games.

I need to start practicing for season 2 qualifiers.


Look out everyone. I'm upping my practice regiment to a game per week.

fuck that's basically what happens whenever I tell myself to play the game
Godwrath
Profile Joined August 2012
Spain10165 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-10 23:20:09
November 10 2013 23:19 GMT
#851
On November 11 2013 08:18 LockeTazeline wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 11 2013 08:15 Godwrath wrote:
On November 11 2013 07:51 KristofferAG wrote:
that was cool

Yes it was, even if i only catched a few games.

I need to start practicing for season 2 qualifiers.


Look out everyone. I'm upping my practice regiment to a game per week.

Maybe even 2. I am going all in. Need the esports dollars.
Undead1993
Profile Joined January 2012
Germany17651 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-10 23:39:35
November 10 2013 23:30 GMT
#852
On November 11 2013 08:19 Godwrath wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 11 2013 08:18 LockeTazeline wrote:
On November 11 2013 08:15 Godwrath wrote:
On November 11 2013 07:51 KristofferAG wrote:
that was cool

Yes it was, even if i only catched a few games.

I need to start practicing for season 2 qualifiers.


Look out everyone. I'm upping my practice regiment to a game per week.

Maybe even 2. I am going all in. Need the esports dollars.

dedication and discipline are everything my padavan
SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO
LockeTazeline
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
2390 Posts
November 11 2013 00:01 GMT
#853
On November 11 2013 08:19 Godwrath wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 11 2013 08:18 LockeTazeline wrote:
On November 11 2013 08:15 Godwrath wrote:
On November 11 2013 07:51 KristofferAG wrote:
that was cool

Yes it was, even if i only catched a few games.

I need to start practicing for season 2 qualifiers.


Look out everyone. I'm upping my practice regiment to a game per week.

Maybe even 2. I am going all in. Need the esports dollars.


Woah, we got ourselves a Jaedong here guys.
felisconcolori
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States6169 Posts
November 11 2013 00:15 GMT
#854
I need to work through a lower tournament first before I try the big leagues. Rumble in the Bronze first. Maybe LRSL Season 3.
Yes, I email sponsors... to thank them. Don't post drunk, kids. My king, what has become of you?
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
November 11 2013 00:19 GMT
#855
On November 11 2013 09:15 felisconcolori wrote:
I need to work through a lower tournament first before I try the big leagues. Rumble in the Bronze first. Maybe LRSL Season 3.

Code A man! Just get in there and play
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
slowbacontron
Profile Joined October 2012
United States7722 Posts
November 11 2013 00:51 GMT
#856
So, I don't play a whole lot and don't even have HotS, haven't played a single game. I'm WoL gold so I think I could manage a level of at least HotS Plastic league Would you guys be willing to spawn me up if I play in a future season?
jjakji fan
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
November 11 2013 00:55 GMT
#857
What tournament are you going to mimic for season 2?
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
dangthatsright
Profile Joined July 2011
1160 Posts
November 11 2013 01:12 GMT
#858
Upcoming:
HSC VIII (32)
RBBG NYC (8)
IEM Singapore (28)
WCG (a lot)
DH Winter (20)

could see RBBG and/or DH working
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
November 11 2013 01:13 GMT
#859
GSL please. I hope the qualifiers will be announced soon, need to prepare my training schedule. I will try 1 hour a day.
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
slowbacontron
Profile Joined October 2012
United States7722 Posts
November 11 2013 01:14 GMT
#860
HSC is the nearest one but RBBG is the spiritual successor to WCS

If we do HSC I will have to give up the representation of jjakji to DJHelium which would make me sad but would be much better for jjakji, lol
jjakji fan
Prev 1 41 42 43 44 45 66 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 51m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 148
Nina 76
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13254
Rain 2253
Artosis 636
Dewaltoss 32
NaDa 22
Bale 21
Dota 2
monkeys_forever547
NeuroSwarm161
League of Legends
Doublelift4743
Counter-Strike
taco 527
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1651
ArmadaUGS282
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1296
WinterStarcraft506
Other Games
summit1g7732
Day[9].tv725
JimRising 628
PiGStarcraft189
Maynarde163
C9.Mang0152
ViBE121
ZombieGrub3
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick885
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream148
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 107
• davetesta31
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv725
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
7h 51m
OSC
10h 51m
Stellar Fest
10h 51m
OSC
21h 51m
Stellar Fest
1d 10h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.