• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:20
CEST 08:20
KST 15:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7733 users

[LRSL] The LR Tournament Thread - Page 16

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 66 Next
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
November 07 2013 16:43 GMT
#301
no but anyone is better than an MMA fan
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
November 07 2013 16:45 GMT
#302
Updated the OP with results! Looking forward to smoking Necro in 45 minutes :D
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
November 07 2013 16:48 GMT
#303
Exam is going to keep me from seeing the PvP of the century...
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
November 07 2013 16:49 GMT
#304
On November 08 2013 01:06 DarkLordOlli wrote:
Terran 6-0 so far, pls nerf

don't worry I will help balance it out
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Undead1993
Profile Joined January 2012
Germany17651 Posts
November 07 2013 16:51 GMT
#305
On November 08 2013 01:48 Darkhoarse wrote:
Exam is going to keep me from seeing the PvP of the century...

skip the exam, else you are going to regret for the rest of your life
SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
November 07 2013 16:51 GMT
#306
When I play Jer, at least one terran will have lost. And that terran will be me.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
November 07 2013 16:51 GMT
#307
On November 08 2013 01:51 Undead1993 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2013 01:48 Darkhoarse wrote:
Exam is going to keep me from seeing the PvP of the century...

skip the exam, else you are going to regret for the rest of your life

Dammit man I wish I could
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-07 16:52:35
November 07 2013 16:52 GMT
#308
On November 08 2013 01:51 Darkhoarse wrote:
When I play Jer, at least one terran will have lost. And that terran will be me.

we should do a showmatch or something at some point, I might actually have more time this afternoon than I thought
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
November 07 2013 16:53 GMT
#309
On November 08 2013 01:52 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2013 01:51 Darkhoarse wrote:
When I play Jer, at least one terran will have lost. And that terran will be me.

we should do a showmatch or something at some point, I might actually have more time this afternoon than I thought

I'm free after 5:00 EST
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
November 07 2013 16:55 GMT
#310
On November 08 2013 01:53 Darkhoarse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2013 01:52 The_Templar wrote:
On November 08 2013 01:51 Darkhoarse wrote:
When I play Jer, at least one terran will have lost. And that terran will be me.

we should do a showmatch or something at some point, I might actually have more time this afternoon than I thought

I'm free after 5:00 EST

I guess not, only available between 13:30 and 16:30 EST. Maybe after we're both knocked out of the tournament or something
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
November 07 2013 16:55 GMT
#311
Okay so you guys are going to play at 1230 and my exam is at 1230. I might be able to blow through this in 20 minutes or so, so as long as the PvPs aren't all cannon rush/4 gate I might make it in time for the end of the match.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
November 07 2013 16:56 GMT
#312
On November 08 2013 01:55 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2013 01:53 Darkhoarse wrote:
On November 08 2013 01:52 The_Templar wrote:
On November 08 2013 01:51 Darkhoarse wrote:
When I play Jer, at least one terran will have lost. And that terran will be me.

we should do a showmatch or something at some point, I might actually have more time this afternoon than I thought

I'm free after 5:00 EST

I guess not, only available between 13:30 and 16:30 EST. Maybe after we're both knocked out of the tournament or something

Yeah maybe stupid class.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
November 07 2013 16:59 GMT
#313
On November 08 2013 01:55 Darkhoarse wrote:
Okay so you guys are going to play at 1230 and my exam is at 1230. I might be able to blow through this in 20 minutes or so, so as long as the PvPs aren't all cannon rush/4 gate I might make it in time for the end of the match.


Alright, I'll make sure not to do either of those and proxy gate instead
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
November 07 2013 16:59 GMT
#314
On November 08 2013 01:59 DarkLordOlli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2013 01:55 Darkhoarse wrote:
Okay so you guys are going to play at 1230 and my exam is at 1230. I might be able to blow through this in 20 minutes or so, so as long as the PvPs aren't all cannon rush/4 gate I might make it in time for the end of the match.


Alright, I'll make sure not to do either of those and proxy gate instead

You suck
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
November 07 2013 17:00 GMT
#315
On November 08 2013 01:59 Darkhoarse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2013 01:59 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On November 08 2013 01:55 Darkhoarse wrote:
Okay so you guys are going to play at 1230 and my exam is at 1230. I might be able to blow through this in 20 minutes or so, so as long as the PvPs aren't all cannon rush/4 gate I might make it in time for the end of the match.


Alright, I'll make sure not to do either of those and proxy gate instead

You suck


Can't wait to beat you in quarterfinals
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
November 07 2013 17:03 GMT
#316
On November 08 2013 02:00 DarkLordOlli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2013 01:59 Darkhoarse wrote:
On November 08 2013 01:59 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On November 08 2013 01:55 Darkhoarse wrote:
Okay so you guys are going to play at 1230 and my exam is at 1230. I might be able to blow through this in 20 minutes or so, so as long as the PvPs aren't all cannon rush/4 gate I might make it in time for the end of the match.


Alright, I'll make sure not to do either of those and proxy gate instead

You suck


Can't wait to beat you in quarterfinals

Man, that's if I make it to the quarterfinals.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
quannguyen
Profile Joined January 2012
Vietnam1390 Posts
November 07 2013 17:03 GMT
#317
Can't wait for the games tonight. I'll try my best to watch them live, but if I can't then I'll for sure watch the VODs. Go Olli and The_Templar :D
Unlimited Warcraft Works and Super Starcraft Taisen ^^
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
November 07 2013 17:04 GMT
#318
Oh shit Templar Undead is good I think. Cheese the shit out of him man.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Massami
Profile Joined November 2013
Brazil12 Posts
November 07 2013 17:11 GMT
#319
I'm sorry MC, I failed you! :c
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
November 07 2013 17:12 GMT
#320
These German Terrans man. OP
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 66 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 152
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1860
ggaemo 377
Yoon 377
910 306
Shuttle 84
Dewaltoss 77
Mong 64
Hm[arnc] 42
Bale 25
soO 25
[ Show more ]
Noble 21
yabsab 17
ZergMaN 16
Icarus 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm163
League of Legends
JimRising 612
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1205
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor762
Other Games
summit1g8721
C9.Mang0305
PiGStarcraft290
Happy141
Mew2King131
ArmadaUGS46
trigger15
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream118
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 43
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2336
League of Legends
• Lourlo1163
• Rush1097
• Stunt433
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
6h 40m
OSC
15h 40m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 3h
Online Event
1d 4h
FEL
1d 9h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 10h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 12h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.