On November 09 2013 04:21 Steveling wrote:
Was that a 100% valve dota pudge clone or am I seeing things?
Was that a 100% valve dota pudge clone or am I seeing things?
What do you think the original dota game was made in?
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
Let's cut down on the excessive hashtagging in this thread. This isn't Twitter. Please don't "500!" on page 500 (and similar comments) non twitch stream: http://eu.battle.net/blizzcon/en/live-stream/ | ||
|
Beyonder
Netherlands15103 Posts
On November 09 2013 04:21 Steveling wrote: Was that a 100% valve dota pudge clone or am I seeing things? What do you think the original dota game was made in? | ||
|
Jochan
Poland1730 Posts
| ||
|
Noonius
Estonia17413 Posts
| ||
|
eurTsItniH
887 Posts
| ||
|
m0ck
4194 Posts
| ||
|
RoyAlex
Norway420 Posts
| ||
|
Godwrath
Spain10165 Posts
On November 09 2013 04:22 Fusilero wrote: Every dota style game needs a hook hero. You wanted to write a hooker, didn´t you ? | ||
|
iHirO
United Kingdom1381 Posts
| ||
|
fezvez
France3021 Posts
| ||
|
Mattumsfox
United States233 Posts
| ||
|
Killmouse
Austria5700 Posts
On November 09 2013 04:21 Steveling wrote: Was that a 100% valve dota pudge clone or am I seeing things? clone hahahahhah | ||
|
AccoWand
354 Posts
| ||
|
absinthfee
Germany718 Posts
On November 09 2013 04:21 Steveling wrote: Was that a 100% valve dota pudge clone or am I seeing things? pudge is originally from war3 and was called abomination. | ||
|
stuchiu
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
On November 09 2013 04:20 ZombieGrub wrote: ...was that Diablo on a unicorn? Yes. ![]() | ||
|
TheDougler
Canada8323 Posts
On November 09 2013 04:22 teddyoojo wrote: they figured they have more chance of success with blizzard LoL than blizzard dota I'm thinking it'll be a middleground between the two in terms of difficulty of play. | ||
|
miniskirt
France487 Posts
On November 09 2013 04:21 Beyonder wrote: I have no idea whats going on i have no interest in what's going on i'm here for this: Soulkey NaNiwa Bomber MMA HerO sOs Polt aLive Dear TaeJa Jaedong Mvp Maru MC INnoVation duckdeok | ||
|
KristofferAG
Norway25712 Posts
On November 09 2013 04:21 Steveling wrote: Was that a 100% valve dota pudge clone or am I seeing things? DK pull bro. Totally legit. | ||
|
Zealously
East Gorteau22261 Posts
On November 09 2013 04:21 Steveling wrote: Was that a 100% valve dota pudge clone or am I seeing things? Isn't Pudge based on those abomination things (Patchwerk?) from Warcraft, originally? | ||
|
ACrow
Germany6583 Posts
On November 09 2013 04:20 Godwrath wrote: Not enough alcohol. What kind of russian are you ? The German kind, judging by the groceries ![]() | ||
|
Jono7272
United Kingdom6330 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft: Brood War actioN Dota 2Bisu Soma EffOrt hero Pusan HiyA ZerO sorry Killer [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games Organizations
StarCraft 2 • Berry_CruncH330 StarCraft: Brood War• StrangeGG • LUISG • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Kozan • IndyKCrew • Migwel Dota 2 League of Legends |
|
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Afreeca Starleague
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
Replay Cast
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
[ Show More ] BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
|
|
|