• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:55
CEST 04:55
KST 11:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7687 users

[WCS Finals] Day 2 Season 3 Grand Finals 2013 - Page 159

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 157 158 159 160 161 331 Next
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 26 2013 21:43 GMT
#3161
On October 27 2013 06:43 unigolyn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 27 2013 06:41 NovemberstOrm wrote:
On October 27 2013 06:39 unigolyn wrote:
On October 27 2013 06:38 Ghanburighan wrote:
On October 27 2013 06:36 robson1 wrote:
On October 27 2013 06:35 SkullZ9 wrote:
On October 27 2013 06:32 robson1 wrote:
On October 27 2013 06:30 SkullZ9 wrote:
On October 27 2013 06:27 robson1 wrote:
Genius looked good macro wise. He should have thrown that in more often.


Yeah sitting in 2 bases with 1500 minerals and 800 gas was impressive, to say the least


haters be hating. Of course he floated minerals and gas after not being able to warp in all the stuff from the warpprism.


Lol he could have warped units elsewhere, and he could produce DT or robo ..


He must be terrible then. Bronze league. That's why he went 4-5 in mapscores against trap JD and MMA.


How come you're not temp banned?


My guess is Chewbacca defense, or convinced them that he was being sarcastic

what's the chewbacca defense?


...ladies and gentlemen of this supposed moderation staff, I have one final thing I want you to consider. Ladies and gentlemen, this is Chewbacca. Chewbacca is a Wookiee from the planet Kashyyyk. But Chewbacca lives on the planet Endor. Now think about it; that does not make sense!

Why would a Wookiee, an 8-foot-tall Wookiee, want to live on Endor, with a bunch of 2-foot-tall Ewoks? That does not make sense! But more important, you have to ask yourself: What does this have to do with this case? Nothing. Ladies and gentlemen, it has nothing to do with this case! It does not make sense! Look at me. I'm a lawyer defending a major record company, and I'm talkin' about Chewbacca! Does that make sense? Ladies and gentlemen, I am not making any sense! None of this makes sense! And so you have to remember, when you're in that mod forum deliberatin' and conjugatin' the Emancipation Proclamation, does it make sense? No! Ladies and gentlemen of this supposed mod staff, it does not make sense! If Chewbacca lives on Endor, you must acquit! The defense rests.

wha... I don't think that was what he meant.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Fhiz
Profile Joined October 2013
361 Posts
October 26 2013 21:43 GMT
#3162
cant believe this is actually happening lol MC best caster
girls generation make u feel da heat
DJHelium
Profile Joined December 2010
Sweden13480 Posts
October 26 2013 21:44 GMT
#3163
On October 27 2013 06:41 NarutO wrote:
I like MC but I would prefer to have the WCS Season Finals a bit more professional and leave casting to casters. I love it at HSC but here, I feel its out of place.


I think it's fine, it's very entertaining and hopefully we get some sick insight!
#1 player in the world atm: J-god | Follow me on twitter! @DJHelium
ZenithM
Profile Joined February 2011
France15952 Posts
October 26 2013 21:44 GMT
#3164
There is already a thread for that, but MC really is the greatest thing to have happened to SC2.
orangeorange
Profile Joined October 2012
134 Posts
October 26 2013 21:44 GMT
#3165
Hero got direct suchy
Kevin_Sorbo
Profile Joined November 2011
Canada3217 Posts
October 26 2013 21:44 GMT
#3166
MC most exciting korean ever because of engrish skillz.
The mind is like a parachute, it doesnt work unless its open. - Zappa
-niL
Profile Joined January 2012
Canada1131 Posts
October 26 2013 21:44 GMT
#3167
MC I LOVE YOU
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
October 26 2013 21:44 GMT
#3168
Shellshock my Sig bet still stands
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
mihajovics
Profile Joined April 2011
179 Posts
October 26 2013 21:44 GMT
#3169
AM SEEE
SkullZ9
Profile Joined April 2011
Belgium2048 Posts
October 26 2013 21:45 GMT
#3170
On October 27 2013 06:41 NarutO wrote:
I like MC but I would prefer to have the WCS Season Finals a bit more professional and leave casting to casters. I love it at HSC but here, I feel its out of place.


I see what you mean, but having one of the best protoss casting a ZvP is really good in term of analysis too. And MC is amazing at entertaining too
Doublemint
Profile Joined July 2011
Austria8760 Posts
October 26 2013 21:45 GMT
#3171
On October 27 2013 06:44 Kevin_Sorbo wrote:
MC most exciting korean ever because of engrish skillz.


Exactly. Jerks imba!
Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before the fall.
Undead1993
Profile Joined January 2012
Germany17651 Posts
October 26 2013 21:45 GMT
#3172
oh, i just realised jd is out after this epic interview, i am a sad panda for the rest of the night i guess
SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO
NarutO
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
Germany18839 Posts
October 26 2013 21:45 GMT
#3173
On October 27 2013 06:44 DJHelium wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 27 2013 06:41 NarutO wrote:
I like MC but I would prefer to have the WCS Season Finals a bit more professional and leave casting to casters. I love it at HSC but here, I feel its out of place.


I think it's fine, it's very entertaining and hopefully we get some sick insight!


To everyone its own. I don't hate it, I just would prefer to have real casters. I enjoy it as well, but I want eSports to be a bit more "serious". Hopefully people don't get it wrong or as MC bashing :D
CommentatorPolt | MMA | Jjakji | BoxeR | NaDa | MVP | MKP ... truly inspiring.
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
October 26 2013 21:45 GMT
#3174
On October 27 2013 06:41 NarutO wrote:
I like MC but I would prefer to have the WCS Season Finals a bit more professional and leave casting to casters. I love it at HSC but here, I feel its out of place.

I kind of feel the same way but I guess I'll treat it with a kind of wait and see approach. If it can be still kind of serious as in informative while being kind of funny then it'll be ok. If it goes into full HSC silly mode then it'll be pretty out of place
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Malphite
Profile Joined December 2012
United States186 Posts
October 26 2013 21:45 GMT
#3175
On October 27 2013 06:44 DJHelium wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 27 2013 06:41 NarutO wrote:
I like MC but I would prefer to have the WCS Season Finals a bit more professional and leave casting to casters. I love it at HSC but here, I feel its out of place.


I think it's fine, it's very entertaining and hopefully we get some sick insight!


MC knows the game better than anyone... he knows the game in and out... casters don't have the insight
NarutO
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
Germany18839 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-26 21:46:23
October 26 2013 21:45 GMT
#3176
On October 27 2013 06:45 SkullZ9 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 27 2013 06:41 NarutO wrote:
I like MC but I would prefer to have the WCS Season Finals a bit more professional and leave casting to casters. I love it at HSC but here, I feel its out of place.


I see what you mean, but having one of the best protoss casting a ZvP is really good in term of analysis too. And MC is amazing at entertaining too


That is true! If he gets a bit more fluent in English, his analyzing is great and insightful!

On October 27 2013 06:45 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 27 2013 06:41 NarutO wrote:
I like MC but I would prefer to have the WCS Season Finals a bit more professional and leave casting to casters. I love it at HSC but here, I feel its out of place.

I kind of feel the same way but I guess I'll treat it with a kind of wait and see approach. If it can be still kind of serious as in informative while being kind of funny then it'll be ok. If it goes into full HSC silly mode then it'll be pretty out of place



Yes, agreed! Maybe too quick judgement!
CommentatorPolt | MMA | Jjakji | BoxeR | NaDa | MVP | MKP ... truly inspiring.
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
October 26 2013 21:45 GMT
#3177
LOL MC what would you do
"Well HerO isn't that good at 2 base all in"
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
robson1
Profile Joined March 2013
3632 Posts
October 26 2013 21:46 GMT
#3178
On October 27 2013 06:45 SkullZ9 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 27 2013 06:41 NarutO wrote:
I like MC but I would prefer to have the WCS Season Finals a bit more professional and leave casting to casters. I love it at HSC but here, I feel its out of place.


I see what you mean, but having one of the best protoss casting a ZvP is really good in term of analysis too. And MC is amazing at entertaining too


But he's kinda hard to understand at times (not to harp on him, he speaks very good english, and has improved a lot, but it's not exactly fluent)
Genius is that funny scientist who no one takes seriously until he kills you with a flame throwing trumpet. - stuchiu 2013
Ctesias
Profile Joined December 2012
4595 Posts
October 26 2013 21:46 GMT
#3179
I was planning on going to sleep, but with MC casting, I'll stay up.
Flash | Mvp
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 26 2013 21:46 GMT
#3180
loving this casting ^^
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Prev 1 157 158 159 160 161 331 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
00:00
#101 (PatchesSC Mod Edition)
PiGStarcraft420
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft420
RuFF_SC2 138
Nina 77
-ZergGirl 70
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2319
Bale 21
yabsab 13
Terrorterran 10
Shuttle 0
Dota 2
febbydoto21
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1138
taco 410
minikerr17
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox637
Other Games
summit1g8015
JimRising 679
Day[9].tv506
C9.Mang0361
WinterStarcraft244
ViBE147
Livibee146
Maynarde137
Sick122
ArmadaUGS33
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1079
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream150
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Response 17
• OhrlRock 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv506
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
8h 5m
Stellar Fest
10h 5m
The PondCast
1d 7h
OSC
1d 10h
Stellar Fest
1d 10h
OSC
1d 21h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.