• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:47
CEST 00:47
KST 07:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon110
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10827 users

[WCS AM] Premier League Ro8 - Page 81

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 79 80 81 82 83 91 Next
FiWiFaKi
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Canada9859 Posts
October 20 2013 01:02 GMT
#1601
On October 20 2013 10:01 CosmicSpiral wrote:
Canada = plague, you heard it here first.


Omg that's what I heard too. Really nice interview haha. Makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside. Too bad I live in the west coast and can't go to see the finals live.
In life, the journey is more satisfying than the destination. || .::Entrepreneurship::. Living a few years of your life like most people won't, so that you can spend the rest of your life like most people can't || Mechanical Engineering & Economics Major
PhoenixVoid
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Canada32755 Posts
October 20 2013 01:03 GMT
#1602
On October 20 2013 10:01 Whiztard wrote:
I thought he said the Canadian plague for a bit and I was like, "I didn't know about that"

A lifestyle of maple syrup, beaver tails and poutine compromised our immune systems a bit too much and left us open to a horrific disease.
I'm afraid of demented knife-wielding escaped lunatic libertarian zombie mutants
Noocta
Profile Joined June 2010
France12578 Posts
October 20 2013 01:03 GMT
#1603
Now time to see which player will face Polt for the ro4.
HerO is a dangerous PvT for him, but Oz would be pretty easy I feel.
" I'm not gonna fight you. I'm gonna kick your ass ! "
Snijjer
Profile Joined September 2011
United States989 Posts
October 20 2013 01:03 GMT
#1604
Polt is really good at TvT :D
Fhiz
Profile Joined October 2013
361 Posts
October 20 2013 01:03 GMT
#1605
I always used to think seeing korean vs korean was kind of meh because there isn't as much history (that we can understand between the players and we don't know much about them personally) but i can say that polt is one of the most fun players to watch.
girls generation make u feel da heat
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
October 20 2013 01:04 GMT
#1606
On October 20 2013 10:03 Noocta wrote:
Now time to see which player will face Polt for the ro4.
HerO is a dangerous PvT for him, but Oz would be pretty easy I feel.


I think both are pretty easy. I've always felt like Hero falls apart most often in PvT and Polt's TvP is sickeningly good.
PhoenixVoid
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Canada32755 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-20 01:07:37
October 20 2013 01:05 GMT
#1607
On October 20 2013 10:04 Dodgin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 20 2013 10:03 Noocta wrote:
Now time to see which player will face Polt for the ro4.
HerO is a dangerous PvT for him, but Oz would be pretty easy I feel.


I think both are pretty easy. I've always felt like Hero falls apart most often in PvT and Polt's TvP is sickeningly good.

If Winter Mode kicks in for HerO he has a chance. If not, Polt will beat down HerO pretty badly I predict.

On October 20 2013 10:05 ElvenAshwin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 20 2013 10:04 Dodgin wrote:
On October 20 2013 10:03 Noocta wrote:
Now time to see which player will face Polt for the ro4.
HerO is a dangerous PvT for him, but Oz would be pretty easy I feel.


I think both are pretty easy. I've always felt like Hero falls apart most often in PvT and Polt's TvP is sickeningly good.

I'm pretty sure Taeja is the one with the sick TvP. Though, since summer is over and winter has begun...

Polt's reputation was built upon being a dominating TvP'er and this has never left him. Plus every rating system in SC2 shows Polt's TvP is better from what I've seen.
I'm afraid of demented knife-wielding escaped lunatic libertarian zombie mutants
ElvenAshwin
Profile Joined October 2013
169 Posts
October 20 2013 01:05 GMT
#1608
On October 20 2013 10:04 Dodgin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 20 2013 10:03 Noocta wrote:
Now time to see which player will face Polt for the ro4.
HerO is a dangerous PvT for him, but Oz would be pretty easy I feel.


I think both are pretty easy. I've always felt like Hero falls apart most often in PvT and Polt's TvP is sickeningly good.

I'm pretty sure Taeja is the one with the sick TvP. Though, since summer is over and winter has begun...
In Jaedong we trust
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-20 01:06:31
October 20 2013 01:06 GMT
#1609
Guys it's Fall.

There is in fact a season between Summer and Winter.
Noocta
Profile Joined June 2010
France12578 Posts
October 20 2013 01:06 GMT
#1610
On October 20 2013 10:04 Dodgin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 20 2013 10:03 Noocta wrote:
Now time to see which player will face Polt for the ro4.
HerO is a dangerous PvT for him, but Oz would be pretty easy I feel.


I think both are pretty easy. I've always felt like Hero falls apart most often in PvT and Polt's TvP is sickeningly good.


I have bad memories of Polt losing to HerO actually.
Not sure what the stats are, but heh.

Remember the proxy pylon inside Polt natural on Taldarim Altar a while back ?
That match has forever make me fearful of HerO.
" I'm not gonna fight you. I'm gonna kick your ass ! "
felisconcolori
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States6169 Posts
October 20 2013 01:06 GMT
#1611
So when do we get to talk about PvT? (Polt v Terran)
Yes, I email sponsors... to thank them. Don't post drunk, kids. My king, what has become of you?
CCa1ss1e
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada3231 Posts
October 20 2013 01:06 GMT
#1612
Damn, original Terran music is the best.. boo yeah.
~ The Ultimate Weapon
Popkiller
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
3415 Posts
October 20 2013 01:07 GMT
#1613
On October 20 2013 10:03 Fhiz wrote:
I always used to think seeing korean vs korean was kind of meh because there isn't as much history (that we can understand between the players and we don't know much about them personally) but i can say that polt is one of the most fun players to watch.


you learn players' histories by watching starcraft.
ImperialFist
Profile Joined April 2013
790 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-20 01:09:19
October 20 2013 01:08 GMT
#1614
:edit sorry ignore this
"In the name of Holy Terra I challenge, Take up arms, for the Emperor’s Justice falls on you!"
WigglingSquid
Profile Joined August 2011
5194 Posts
October 20 2013 01:08 GMT
#1615
On October 20 2013 10:03 PhoenixVoid wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 20 2013 10:01 Whiztard wrote:
I thought he said the Canadian plague for a bit and I was like, "I didn't know about that"

A lifestyle of maple syrup, beaver tails and poutine compromised our immune systems a bit too much and left us open to a horrific disease.

Don't forget the moose steak.
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
October 20 2013 01:09 GMT
#1616
It's funny, but WCS America is actually the most interesting region for me this season. EU with the MMA vs MC round 2 was pretty good too though. I used to think WCS AM was extremely boring but not anymore.
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
October 20 2013 01:09 GMT
#1617
On October 20 2013 09:46 Dodgin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 20 2013 09:44 sAsImre wrote:
On October 20 2013 09:43 Noocta wrote:
On October 20 2013 09:41 CosmicSpiral wrote:
On October 20 2013 09:41 Gaskal wrote:
On October 20 2013 09:38 sAsImre wrote:
lol no. hint look at s2 finals

First is somewhat of a specialist in PvT, and Polt didn't get ghosts.

http://www.gosugamers.net/starcraft2/features/3319-strategy-corner-five-reasons-why-first-s-pvt-is-inspirational


All Polt needs to do is pull some SCVs.


I never saw Polt do that tho.
As good as Polt is, he's a very foreigner style of player, with very little all in play or counterplay specific to a single player.


imo he looks more like MKP, doing his own thing regardless of the current meta/his opponent style. Which leads to some crushing defeats vP


Ew, don't compare a good Terran to MKP please.

Polt doesnt even compare to MKP
http://aligulac.com/results/search/?search=&after=&before=&players=polt
marineking&event=&bestof=all&offline=both&game=all&op=Search
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Noocta
Profile Joined June 2010
France12578 Posts
October 20 2013 01:10 GMT
#1618
On October 20 2013 10:09 Dodgin wrote:
It's funny, but WCS America is actually the most interesting region for me this season. EU with the MMA vs MC round 2 was pretty good too though. I used to think WCS AM was extremely boring but not anymore.


I've been enjoying WCS AM a lot since NASL take the production role.
I'm a bit of a late nighter, doing stuff when WCS EU is on even though I live in Europe, so AM is a great time for me to enjoy.
" I'm not gonna fight you. I'm gonna kick your ass ! "
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 20 2013 01:10 GMT
#1619
(P)HerO vs (P)Oz
0-0
Map: Akilon Wastes


HerO spawns in the bottom right
Oz spawns in the top left
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Larkin
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
United Kingdom7161 Posts
October 20 2013 01:11 GMT
#1620
GO OZ.

You've beaten HerO in PvP many times before. You can do it son.
https://www.twitch.tv/ttalarkin - streams random stuff, high level teamleague, maybe even heroleague
Prev 1 79 80 81 82 83 91 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 13m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 139
ViBE96
CosmosSc2 20
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 587
Artosis 461
910 28
Dota 2
monkeys_forever451
League of Legends
JimRising 488
Counter-Strike
minikerr12
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS102
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5736
Liquid`Hasu1357
Other Games
summit1g7399
shahzam525
byalli344
C9.Mang0250
Trikslyr40
ZombieGrub22
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream189
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 96
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
1h 13m
Kung Fu Cup
12h 13m
Stellar Fest
14h 13m
The PondCast
1d 11h
OSC
1d 14h
Stellar Fest
1d 14h
OSC
2 days
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
[ Show More ]
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.