• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:43
CEST 17:43
KST 00:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9379 users

[WCS AM] Premier League Ro8 - Page 46

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 44 45 46 47 48 91 Next
DJHelium
Profile Joined December 2010
Sweden13480 Posts
October 19 2013 22:24 GMT
#901
MacSed the true foreign hope! Cheering for him, ByuL and Hack this Ro8.

Fuck
#1 player in the world atm: J-god | Follow me on twitter! @DJHelium
AWalker9
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
United Kingdom7229 Posts
October 19 2013 22:24 GMT
#902
On October 20 2013 07:23 Darkhoarse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 20 2013 07:22 ssxsilver wrote:
Yea, I'm kinda doubtful that's his twitter (at least I hope not). His English is pretty bad isn't it?

Yeah probably not his. His twitter is very new and all it has done is talk trash during the tourney.


It is followed by Tajea and Jaedong though.
soOjwa has returned to smite all that stand in his way
lolfail9001
Profile Joined August 2013
Russian Federation40190 Posts
October 19 2013 22:24 GMT
#903
On October 20 2013 07:24 AWalker9 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 20 2013 07:23 Darkhoarse wrote:
On October 20 2013 07:22 ssxsilver wrote:
Yea, I'm kinda doubtful that's his twitter (at least I hope not). His English is pretty bad isn't it?

Yeah probably not his. His twitter is very new and all it has done is talk trash during the tourney.


It is followed by Tajea and Jaedong though.

Followers do not matter though.
DeMoN pulls off a Miracle and Flies to the Moon
Tamagoshi
Profile Joined September 2012
Brazil981 Posts
October 19 2013 22:24 GMT
#904
On October 20 2013 07:22 FiWiFaKi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 20 2013 07:20 Kasaraki wrote:
On October 20 2013 07:19 Kergy wrote:
https://twitter.com/iGMacSed

damn...

Oh, wow. Those are some choice words.


Wow... I had so search what that meant. That's pretty harsh.

Google did not translate that for me
mikedebo
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada4341 Posts
October 19 2013 22:25 GMT
#905
On October 20 2013 07:23 FiWiFaKi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 20 2013 07:22 ssxsilver wrote:
Yea, I'm kinda doubtful that's his twitter (at least I hope not). His English is pretty bad isn't it?


I've lived in Canada for 12 years and have never heard the word "gook" before. It probably was a poor translation on google or whatever like someone else said.


I've only heard older people use it as a racial slur, modern racists have new words they use preferentially I think.

I've heard a lot of people say "gook" before, including other asians, but the younger folks are usually joking around
I NEED A PHOTOSYNTHESIS! ||| 'airtoss' is an anagram of 'artosis' ||| SANGHOOOOOO ||| "No Korea? No problem. I have internet." -- Stardust
FiWiFaKi
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Canada9859 Posts
October 19 2013 22:25 GMT
#906
On October 20 2013 07:24 lolfail9001 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 20 2013 07:24 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 20 2013 07:23 Darkhoarse wrote:
On October 20 2013 07:22 ssxsilver wrote:
Yea, I'm kinda doubtful that's his twitter (at least I hope not). His English is pretty bad isn't it?

Yeah probably not his. His twitter is very new and all it has done is talk trash during the tourney.


It is followed by Tajea and Jaedong though.

Followers do not matter though.


Yes they do. Why would pro-players follow a fake?
In life, the journey is more satisfying than the destination. || .::Entrepreneurship::. Living a few years of your life like most people won't, so that you can spend the rest of your life like most people can't || Mechanical Engineering & Economics Major
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
October 19 2013 22:25 GMT
#907
On October 20 2013 07:24 AWalker9 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 20 2013 07:23 Darkhoarse wrote:
On October 20 2013 07:22 ssxsilver wrote:
Yea, I'm kinda doubtful that's his twitter (at least I hope not). His English is pretty bad isn't it?

Yeah probably not his. His twitter is very new and all it has done is talk trash during the tourney.


It is followed by Tajea and Jaedong though.


How does it have over 7k followers with 6 or 7 tweets? Players probably followed it earlier when they thought it was someone else and never unfollowed
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
October 19 2013 22:25 GMT
#908
On October 20 2013 07:24 Tamagoshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 20 2013 07:22 FiWiFaKi wrote:
On October 20 2013 07:20 Kasaraki wrote:
On October 20 2013 07:19 Kergy wrote:
https://twitter.com/iGMacSed

damn...

Oh, wow. Those are some choice words.


Wow... I had so search what that meant. That's pretty harsh.

Google did not translate that for me

It's an english slur.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
lolfail9001
Profile Joined August 2013
Russian Federation40190 Posts
October 19 2013 22:25 GMT
#909
On October 20 2013 07:25 FiWiFaKi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 20 2013 07:24 lolfail9001 wrote:
On October 20 2013 07:24 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 20 2013 07:23 Darkhoarse wrote:
On October 20 2013 07:22 ssxsilver wrote:
Yea, I'm kinda doubtful that's his twitter (at least I hope not). His English is pretty bad isn't it?

Yeah probably not his. His twitter is very new and all it has done is talk trash during the tourney.


It is followed by Tajea and Jaedong though.

Followers do not matter though.


Yes they do. Why would pro-players follow a fake?

I remember the accounts Innovation mistakenly followed once.
DeMoN pulls off a Miracle and Flies to the Moon
Daralii
Profile Joined March 2010
United States16991 Posts
October 19 2013 22:25 GMT
#910
On October 20 2013 07:25 mikedebo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 20 2013 07:23 FiWiFaKi wrote:
On October 20 2013 07:22 ssxsilver wrote:
Yea, I'm kinda doubtful that's his twitter (at least I hope not). His English is pretty bad isn't it?


I've lived in Canada for 12 years and have never heard the word "gook" before. It probably was a poor translation on google or whatever like someone else said.


I've only heard older people use it as a racial slur, modern racists have new words they use preferentially I think.

I've heard a lot of people say "gook" before, including other asians, but the younger folks are usually joking around

Wasn't that the insult Orb was fired over?
Fear is freedom! Subjugation is liberation! Contradiction is truth!
mikumegurine
Profile Joined May 2013
Canada3145 Posts
October 19 2013 22:25 GMT
#911
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_websites_blocked_in_China

twitter is blocked for China
Kasaraki
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Denmark7115 Posts
October 19 2013 22:26 GMT
#912
On the topic of fake twitters, the Losira twitter account is fake as well.
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
October 19 2013 22:26 GMT
#913
On October 20 2013 07:23 Darkhoarse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 20 2013 07:23 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On October 20 2013 07:20 Darkhoarse wrote:
On October 20 2013 07:19 DarkLordOlli wrote:
Sleep > passion tonight so I'm off to bed D:

I better wake up to HerO in the semifinals.

YES I will now be the biggest HerO fan in the thread. Won't let you down.


I leave the LR in capable hands, that's a relief

If HerO loses you can blame me.


I don't think you could take my wrath if that happened... not that it will since HerO gon win
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
Tamagoshi
Profile Joined September 2012
Brazil981 Posts
October 19 2013 22:26 GMT
#914
On October 20 2013 07:25 Darkhoarse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 20 2013 07:24 Tamagoshi wrote:
On October 20 2013 07:22 FiWiFaKi wrote:
On October 20 2013 07:20 Kasaraki wrote:
On October 20 2013 07:19 Kergy wrote:
https://twitter.com/iGMacSed

damn...

Oh, wow. Those are some choice words.


Wow... I had so search what that meant. That's pretty harsh.

Google did not translate that for me

It's an english slur.

Hm, I'm pretty sure it is a fake account anyway
AlternativeEgo
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden17309 Posts
October 19 2013 22:26 GMT
#915
On October 20 2013 07:25 Daralii wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 20 2013 07:25 mikedebo wrote:
On October 20 2013 07:23 FiWiFaKi wrote:
On October 20 2013 07:22 ssxsilver wrote:
Yea, I'm kinda doubtful that's his twitter (at least I hope not). His English is pretty bad isn't it?


I've lived in Canada for 12 years and have never heard the word "gook" before. It probably was a poor translation on google or whatever like someone else said.


I've only heard older people use it as a racial slur, modern racists have new words they use preferentially I think.

I've heard a lot of people say "gook" before, including other asians, but the younger folks are usually joking around

Wasn't that the insult Orb was fired over?


I think that was "nigger"
Mark Munoz looks like Gretorp
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
October 19 2013 22:26 GMT
#916
On October 20 2013 07:23 Shellshock wrote:
[WCS AM] Premier League Ro8
[image loading] (Z)ByuL vs. [image loading] (P)MacSed
Game 1
Map: Akilon Wastes

0:00
ByuL spawns in the top left
MacSed spawns in the bottom right

2:00
pool first for ByuL
Nexus first for MacSed
pool for ByuL
forge for MacSed

3:00
cannon for MacSed
gateway for MacSed
double gas for MacSed

4:00
3rd base for ByuL
Cybernetics core for MacSed
zealot for MacSed

5:00
MSC for MacSed
double gas for ByuL
robo for MacSed
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
goody153
Profile Blog Joined April 2013
44305 Posts
October 19 2013 22:26 GMT
#917
still rooting for macsed despite the doubt that he typed that
this is a quote
lolfail9001
Profile Joined August 2013
Russian Federation40190 Posts
October 19 2013 22:26 GMT
#918
On October 20 2013 07:25 mikumegurine wrote:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_websites_blocked_in_China

twitter is blocked for China

I wonder is managing the official english twitter of IG.
DeMoN pulls off a Miracle and Flies to the Moon
felisconcolori
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States6169 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-19 22:27:32
October 19 2013 22:26 GMT
#919
On October 20 2013 07:24 Tamagoshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 20 2013 07:22 FiWiFaKi wrote:
On October 20 2013 07:20 Kasaraki wrote:
On October 20 2013 07:19 Kergy wrote:
https://twitter.com/iGMacSed

damn...

Oh, wow. Those are some choice words.


Wow... I had so search what that meant. That's pretty harsh.

Google did not translate that for me


It's a Korean War (or earlier) racial slur against Koreans I think, although it could also be targeting all Asians.

(not sure if it was used previously against Japanese in WWII. Might've been.)

On October 20 2013 07:26 lolfail9001 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 20 2013 07:25 mikumegurine wrote:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_websites_blocked_in_China

twitter is blocked for China

I wonder is managing the official english twitter of IG.


Well, the only tweets are from times when Macsed was in the United States. Not sure about iG. They may be able to get there because reasons.
Yes, I email sponsors... to thank them. Don't post drunk, kids. My king, what has become of you?
Skamtet
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada634 Posts
October 19 2013 22:26 GMT
#920
On October 20 2013 07:25 mikumegurine wrote:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_websites_blocked_in_China

twitter is blocked for China
hes in america now isnt he? and not to mention the great firewall of china is easy to avoid
Prev 1 44 45 46 47 48 91 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
IntoTheiNu 680
ComeBackTV 459
SteadfastSC414
Rex116
EnkiAlexander 53
CosmosSc2 50
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 414
ProTech132
Rex 116
CosmosSc2 50
UpATreeSC 28
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 42527
Jaedong 1325
Hyuk 1121
Mini 631
Soma 611
Horang2 565
EffOrt 506
BeSt 469
Larva 393
Soulkey 334
[ Show more ]
ZerO 290
Last 226
Stork 224
Snow 210
ggaemo 209
Rush 192
hero 76
Mind 74
Liquid`Ret 46
Sharp 39
Killer 36
Shinee 35
Free 32
ToSsGirL 25
Shine 25
Terrorterran 24
sorry 20
Trap 18
HiyA 16
Rock 15
yabsab 14
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc7348
qojqva1734
Dendi889
Counter-Strike
Fnx 806
x6flipin778
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2463
Khaldor1897
Other Games
ArmadaUGS2827
singsing2055
B2W.Neo933
hiko844
byalli449
Liquid`VortiX152
KnowMe120
QueenE84
Mew2King78
Trikslyr27
Railgan15
ZerO(Twitch)14
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream105
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 23
• mYiSmile118
• Adnapsc2 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• intothetv
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 24
• FirePhoenix5
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2671
League of Legends
• Nemesis2026
• Jankos1090
• TFBlade757
Other Games
• Shiphtur338
• WagamamaTV231
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
18h 17m
OSC
21h 17m
Stellar Fest
21h 17m
OSC
1d 8h
Stellar Fest
1d 21h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.