On October 06 2013 02:11 HeavenResign wrote:
MC's letting Targa get back into this game and I'm not sure why
MC's letting Targa get back into this game and I'm not sure why
Targa was never "out" of this game...
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Doublemint
Austria8760 Posts
On October 06 2013 02:11 HeavenResign wrote: MC's letting Targa get back into this game and I'm not sure why Targa was never "out" of this game... | ||
|
Swiipii
2195 Posts
| ||
|
Doublemint
Austria8760 Posts
| ||
|
HeavenResign
United States702 Posts
On October 06 2013 02:12 Doublemint wrote: Show nested quote + On October 06 2013 02:11 HeavenResign wrote: MC's letting Targa get back into this game and I'm not sure why Targa was never "out" of this game... I think Grubby was correct in that MC could've easily hit a two base timing while Targa had nothing but 22 roaches | ||
|
PhoenixVoid
Canada32755 Posts
| ||
|
LimitSEA
Australia9580 Posts
On October 06 2013 02:13 HeavenResign wrote: Show nested quote + On October 06 2013 02:12 Doublemint wrote: On October 06 2013 02:11 HeavenResign wrote: MC's letting Targa get back into this game and I'm not sure why Targa was never "out" of this game... I think Grubby was correct in that MC could've easily hit a two base timing while Targa had nothing but 22 roaches He could've but he missed pylons twice meaning he was unable to hit any of his timings. | ||
|
Kasaraki
Denmark7115 Posts
| ||
|
Doublemint
Austria8760 Posts
On October 06 2013 02:13 HeavenResign wrote: Show nested quote + On October 06 2013 02:12 Doublemint wrote: On October 06 2013 02:11 HeavenResign wrote: MC's letting Targa get back into this game and I'm not sure why Targa was never "out" of this game... I think Grubby was correct in that MC could've easily hit a two base timing while Targa had nothing but 22 roaches Probably, but he went for what he thought was the "safer" route. | ||
|
TheBloodyDwarf
Finland7524 Posts
That was maybe worst possible fight. He didnt even get fungals. | ||
|
HeavenResign
United States702 Posts
On October 06 2013 02:14 LimitSEA wrote: Show nested quote + On October 06 2013 02:13 HeavenResign wrote: On October 06 2013 02:12 Doublemint wrote: On October 06 2013 02:11 HeavenResign wrote: MC's letting Targa get back into this game and I'm not sure why Targa was never "out" of this game... I think Grubby was correct in that MC could've easily hit a two base timing while Targa had nothing but 22 roaches He could've but he missed pylons twice meaning he was unable to hit any of his timings. Agreed, that's why I made my original comment | ||
|
LimitSEA
Australia9580 Posts
On October 06 2013 02:15 HeavenResign wrote: Show nested quote + On October 06 2013 02:14 LimitSEA wrote: On October 06 2013 02:13 HeavenResign wrote: On October 06 2013 02:12 Doublemint wrote: On October 06 2013 02:11 HeavenResign wrote: MC's letting Targa get back into this game and I'm not sure why Targa was never "out" of this game... I think Grubby was correct in that MC could've easily hit a two base timing while Targa had nothing but 22 roaches He could've but he missed pylons twice meaning he was unable to hit any of his timings. Agreed, that's why I made my original comment Yepyep. Unfortunate, but he's handled the game well enough after missing his ideal timing. Very entertaining. | ||
|
stuchiu
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
| ||
|
dreamseller
Australia914 Posts
| ||
|
Doublemint
Austria8760 Posts
| ||
|
Glubschauge
Austria1216 Posts
| ||
|
lolfail9001
Russian Federation40190 Posts
| ||
|
NovaMB
Germany9534 Posts
Poll: Recommend TargA vs. MC Map 2? ★★★★ - Highly recommended game (12) ★★ - Not recommended unless you have nothing better to do (2) ★★★★★ - One of the best games this season (1) ★★★ - Good game (1) ★ - Don't watch this game, serioulsy don't (1) 17 total votes Your vote: Recommend TargA vs. MC Map 2? (Vote): ★★★★★ - One of the best games this season | ||
|
LimitSEA
Australia9580 Posts
Sad for Targa, I like seeing him do well. He seems like such a nice dude. | ||
|
JimSocks
United States968 Posts
| ||
|
TheBloodyDwarf
Finland7524 Posts
On October 06 2013 02:17 lolfail9001 wrote: I am thinking about one thing: how? Horrible HORRIBLE fight for TargA. | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Horang2 League of LegendsLarva ggaemo Stork Leta PianO Killer Hyuk ZergMaN Bale [ Show more ] Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games |
|
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
[ Show More ] Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|