• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:24
CEST 07:24
KST 14:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9653 users

[WCS EU] Finals Day 1 Premier Season 3 2013 - Page 25

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 64 Next
lolfail9001
Profile Joined August 2013
Russian Federation40190 Posts
October 05 2013 16:02 GMT
#481
Will we get a 6 game Bo5?
DeMoN pulls off a Miracle and Flies to the Moon
Aynophae
Profile Joined July 2012
Spain44 Posts
October 05 2013 16:02 GMT
#482
Please, Vortix, please, don't do another Lucifron, we are not prepared for this ;_;
HolydaKing
Profile Joined February 2010
21254 Posts
October 05 2013 16:02 GMT
#483
On October 06 2013 01:01 Acer.Scarlett` wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2013 00:59 SkullZ9 wrote:
Making zealots is a useful skill toi have

He had to make a mothership core as well !

You cheering for MMA or Nerchio? :D
FeyFey
Profile Joined September 2010
Germany10114 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-05 16:03:11
October 05 2013 16:02 GMT
#484
On October 06 2013 00:59 SinCitta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2013 00:57 Acer.Scarlett` wrote:
On October 06 2013 00:56 Ctesias wrote:
On October 06 2013 00:54 Acer.Scarlett` wrote:
On October 06 2013 00:54 lolfail9001 wrote:
On October 06 2013 00:54 Acer.Scarlett` wrote:
On October 06 2013 00:53 Sissors wrote:
On October 06 2013 00:51 FeyFey wrote:
stardust ;_; . Get fungaled wait for the ITs and then recall and laugh your ass off.

Can you cast recall when fungalled? I think that little detail may screw up your plan

Of course you can, it's Protoss

I approve of this.
Btw, Scarlett, did you play BW :D?

A little bit. I wish I did more cuz it's 10x better than sc2


Are progamers allowed to balance-whine and start BW vs SC2 discussions in LR threads?

Check those privilegies.

Yes ! :D


It's in the Acer team contracts.


And it is the Zergs nature to love BW, Protoss is basically a free win there unless you face a bisu follower.
Boucot
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
France15997 Posts
October 05 2013 16:03 GMT
#485
On October 06 2013 01:02 Bagration wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2013 01:01 painkilla wrote:
YES Duckduck dead.


Roast duck anyone?

Foie gras
Former SC2 writer for Millenium - twitter.com/Boucot
jackslater
Profile Joined November 2012
Russian Federation604 Posts
October 05 2013 16:03 GMT
#486
vortix and stardust both <3 but stronger will win!!!
lolfail9001
Profile Joined August 2013
Russian Federation40190 Posts
October 05 2013 16:03 GMT
#487
On October 06 2013 01:02 HolydaKing wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2013 01:01 Acer.Scarlett` wrote:
On October 06 2013 00:59 SkullZ9 wrote:
Making zealots is a useful skill toi have

He had to make a mothership core as well !

You cheering for MMA or Nerchio? :D

Ehm, she is cheering against toss.
DeMoN pulls off a Miracle and Flies to the Moon
HolydaKing
Profile Joined February 2010
21254 Posts
October 05 2013 16:03 GMT
#488
On October 06 2013 01:03 lolfail9001 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2013 01:02 HolydaKing wrote:
On October 06 2013 01:01 Acer.Scarlett` wrote:
On October 06 2013 00:59 SkullZ9 wrote:
Making zealots is a useful skill toi have

He had to make a mothership core as well !

You cheering for MMA or Nerchio? :D

Ehm, she is cheering against toss.

That's obvious.
Doublemint
Profile Joined July 2011
Austria8760 Posts
October 05 2013 16:03 GMT
#489
On October 06 2013 01:02 Aynophae wrote:
Please, Vortix, please, don't do another Lucifron, we are not prepared for this ;_;


I am ready!


Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before the fall.
75
Profile Joined December 2012
Germany4057 Posts
October 05 2013 16:03 GMT
#490
On October 06 2013 01:02 lolfail9001 wrote:
Will we get a 6 game Bo5?

slow down dude
yo twitch, as long as I can watch 480p lagfree I'm happy
ACrow
Profile Joined October 2011
Germany6583 Posts
October 05 2013 16:04 GMT
#491
On October 06 2013 01:02 HolydaKing wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2013 01:01 Acer.Scarlett` wrote:
On October 06 2013 00:59 SkullZ9 wrote:
Making zealots is a useful skill toi have

He had to make a mothership core as well !

You cheering for MMA or Nerchio? :D

The zerg whine is strong in that one, so I'd guess Nerchio
Get off my lawn, young punks
Scarlett`
Profile Joined April 2011
Korea (South)2440 Posts
October 05 2013 16:04 GMT
#492
On October 06 2013 01:02 FeyFey wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2013 00:59 SinCitta wrote:
On October 06 2013 00:57 Acer.Scarlett` wrote:
On October 06 2013 00:56 Ctesias wrote:
On October 06 2013 00:54 Acer.Scarlett` wrote:
On October 06 2013 00:54 lolfail9001 wrote:
On October 06 2013 00:54 Acer.Scarlett` wrote:
On October 06 2013 00:53 Sissors wrote:
On October 06 2013 00:51 FeyFey wrote:
stardust ;_; . Get fungaled wait for the ITs and then recall and laugh your ass off.

Can you cast recall when fungalled? I think that little detail may screw up your plan

Of course you can, it's Protoss

I approve of this.
Btw, Scarlett, did you play BW :D?

A little bit. I wish I did more cuz it's 10x better than sc2


Are progamers allowed to balance-whine and start BW vs SC2 discussions in LR threads?

Check those privilegies.

Yes ! :D


It's in the Acer team contracts.


And it is the Zergs nature to love BW, Protoss is basically a free win there unless you face a bisu follower.

I played Protoss in BW because I always play the weakest race.. ^_^
Progamer
lolfail9001
Profile Joined August 2013
Russian Federation40190 Posts
October 05 2013 16:04 GMT
#493
On October 06 2013 01:03 75 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2013 01:02 lolfail9001 wrote:
Will we get a 6 game Bo5?

slow down dude

Hey, fake hype is appreciated by some :D
DeMoN pulls off a Miracle and Flies to the Moon
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
October 05 2013 16:04 GMT
#494
On October 06 2013 00:54 Acer.Scarlett` wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2013 00:54 lolfail9001 wrote:
On October 06 2013 00:54 Acer.Scarlett` wrote:
On October 06 2013 00:53 Sissors wrote:
On October 06 2013 00:51 FeyFey wrote:
stardust ;_; . Get fungaled wait for the ITs and then recall and laugh your ass off.

Can you cast recall when fungalled? I think that little detail may screw up your plan

Of course you can, it's Protoss

I approve of this.
Btw, Scarlett, did you play BW :D?

A little bit. I wish I did more cuz it's 10x better than sc2

[image loading]

User was warned for this post
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
lolfail9001
Profile Joined August 2013
Russian Federation40190 Posts
October 05 2013 16:04 GMT
#495
On October 06 2013 01:04 Acer.Scarlett` wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2013 01:02 FeyFey wrote:
On October 06 2013 00:59 SinCitta wrote:
On October 06 2013 00:57 Acer.Scarlett` wrote:
On October 06 2013 00:56 Ctesias wrote:
On October 06 2013 00:54 Acer.Scarlett` wrote:
On October 06 2013 00:54 lolfail9001 wrote:
On October 06 2013 00:54 Acer.Scarlett` wrote:
On October 06 2013 00:53 Sissors wrote:
On October 06 2013 00:51 FeyFey wrote:
stardust ;_; . Get fungaled wait for the ITs and then recall and laugh your ass off.

Can you cast recall when fungalled? I think that little detail may screw up your plan

Of course you can, it's Protoss

I approve of this.
Btw, Scarlett, did you play BW :D?

A little bit. I wish I did more cuz it's 10x better than sc2


Are progamers allowed to balance-whine and start BW vs SC2 discussions in LR threads?

Check those privilegies.

Yes ! :D


It's in the Acer team contracts.


And it is the Zergs nature to love BW, Protoss is basically a free win there unless you face a bisu follower.

I played Protoss in BW because I always play the weakest race.. ^_^

I suppose you hated mech terrans then.
DeMoN pulls off a Miracle and Flies to the Moon
SkullZ9
Profile Joined April 2011
Belgium2048 Posts
October 05 2013 16:05 GMT
#496
On October 06 2013 01:04 Acer.Scarlett` wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2013 01:02 FeyFey wrote:
On October 06 2013 00:59 SinCitta wrote:
On October 06 2013 00:57 Acer.Scarlett` wrote:
On October 06 2013 00:56 Ctesias wrote:
On October 06 2013 00:54 Acer.Scarlett` wrote:
On October 06 2013 00:54 lolfail9001 wrote:
On October 06 2013 00:54 Acer.Scarlett` wrote:
On October 06 2013 00:53 Sissors wrote:
On October 06 2013 00:51 FeyFey wrote:
stardust ;_; . Get fungaled wait for the ITs and then recall and laugh your ass off.

Can you cast recall when fungalled? I think that little detail may screw up your plan

Of course you can, it's Protoss

I approve of this.
Btw, Scarlett, did you play BW :D?

A little bit. I wish I did more cuz it's 10x better than sc2


Are progamers allowed to balance-whine and start BW vs SC2 discussions in LR threads?

Check those privilegies.

Yes ! :D


It's in the Acer team contracts.


And it is the Zergs nature to love BW, Protoss is basically a free win there unless you face a bisu follower.

I played Protoss in BW because I always play the weakest race.. ^_^



Oh i thought that you played zerg at the end of WOL :p
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 05 2013 16:05 GMT
#497
difference between the 2 being that BW PvZ is fun for both sides regardless of balance since there's a lot of shit you can do besides turtle behind a MSC and sentries for tech.
I come in for the scraps
Undead1993
Profile Joined January 2012
Germany17651 Posts
October 05 2013 16:05 GMT
#498
On October 06 2013 01:04 Acer.Scarlett` wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2013 01:02 FeyFey wrote:
On October 06 2013 00:59 SinCitta wrote:
On October 06 2013 00:57 Acer.Scarlett` wrote:
On October 06 2013 00:56 Ctesias wrote:
On October 06 2013 00:54 Acer.Scarlett` wrote:
On October 06 2013 00:54 lolfail9001 wrote:
On October 06 2013 00:54 Acer.Scarlett` wrote:
On October 06 2013 00:53 Sissors wrote:
On October 06 2013 00:51 FeyFey wrote:
stardust ;_; . Get fungaled wait for the ITs and then recall and laugh your ass off.

Can you cast recall when fungalled? I think that little detail may screw up your plan

Of course you can, it's Protoss

I approve of this.
Btw, Scarlett, did you play BW :D?

A little bit. I wish I did more cuz it's 10x better than sc2


Are progamers allowed to balance-whine and start BW vs SC2 discussions in LR threads?

Check those privilegies.

Yes ! :D


It's in the Acer team contracts.


And it is the Zergs nature to love BW, Protoss is basically a free win there unless you face a bisu follower.

I played Protoss in BW because I always play the weakest race.. ^_^

good joke!
SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO
Doublemint
Profile Joined July 2011
Austria8760 Posts
October 05 2013 16:06 GMT
#499
On October 06 2013 01:04 lolfail9001 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2013 01:04 Acer.Scarlett` wrote:
On October 06 2013 01:02 FeyFey wrote:
On October 06 2013 00:59 SinCitta wrote:
On October 06 2013 00:57 Acer.Scarlett` wrote:
On October 06 2013 00:56 Ctesias wrote:
On October 06 2013 00:54 Acer.Scarlett` wrote:
On October 06 2013 00:54 lolfail9001 wrote:
On October 06 2013 00:54 Acer.Scarlett` wrote:
On October 06 2013 00:53 Sissors wrote:
[quote]
Can you cast recall when fungalled? I think that little detail may screw up your plan

Of course you can, it's Protoss

I approve of this.
Btw, Scarlett, did you play BW :D?

A little bit. I wish I did more cuz it's 10x better than sc2


Are progamers allowed to balance-whine and start BW vs SC2 discussions in LR threads?

Check those privilegies.

Yes ! :D


It's in the Acer team contracts.


And it is the Zergs nature to love BW, Protoss is basically a free win there unless you face a bisu follower.

I played Protoss in BW because I always play the weakest race.. ^_^

I suppose you hated mech terrans then.


That way she gained karma points and Blizzard granted her the Viper in that awful game called Sc2!
Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before the fall.
lolfail9001
Profile Joined August 2013
Russian Federation40190 Posts
October 05 2013 16:06 GMT
#500
On October 06 2013 01:06 Doublemint wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2013 01:04 lolfail9001 wrote:
On October 06 2013 01:04 Acer.Scarlett` wrote:
On October 06 2013 01:02 FeyFey wrote:
On October 06 2013 00:59 SinCitta wrote:
On October 06 2013 00:57 Acer.Scarlett` wrote:
On October 06 2013 00:56 Ctesias wrote:
On October 06 2013 00:54 Acer.Scarlett` wrote:
On October 06 2013 00:54 lolfail9001 wrote:
On October 06 2013 00:54 Acer.Scarlett` wrote:
[quote]
Of course you can, it's Protoss

I approve of this.
Btw, Scarlett, did you play BW :D?

A little bit. I wish I did more cuz it's 10x better than sc2


Are progamers allowed to balance-whine and start BW vs SC2 discussions in LR threads?

Check those privilegies.

Yes ! :D


It's in the Acer team contracts.


And it is the Zergs nature to love BW, Protoss is basically a free win there unless you face a bisu follower.

I played Protoss in BW because I always play the weakest race.. ^_^

I suppose you hated mech terrans then.


That way she gained karma points and Blizzard granted her the Viper in that awful game called Sc2!

You forgot to mention SHs
DeMoN pulls off a Miracle and Flies to the Moon
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 64 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 37m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft744
PiGStarcraft218
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 385
Stork 206
ggaemo 142
Leta 121
PianO 61
Hyuk 32
Bale 16
yabsab 15
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm200
League of Legends
JimRising 697
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox542
Mew2King59
Westballz46
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor635
Other Games
summit1g8851
Coldzera 830
C9.Mang0297
Sick126
RuFF_SC2120
ViBE82
ArmadaUGS42
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick692
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream128
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 101
• Letter1410
• Adnapsc2 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2196
League of Legends
• Lourlo1402
• Stunt393
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
4h 37m
Online Event
5h 37m
FEL
10h 37m
AI Arena Tournament
11h 37m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
13h 37m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 4h
INu's Battles
1d 6h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 13h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 13h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.