• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:02
CEST 15:02
KST 22:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)42Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7597 users

[DreamHack] Bucharest Day 1 2013 - Page 4

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 239 240 241 Next
Stream Guide
(Answers the question: "What's on?")
catplanetcatplanet
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
3837 Posts
September 13 2013 12:31 GMT
#61
GOOOOO AVENGE

AND LIFE
I think it's finally time to admit it might not be the year of Pet
Kramer
Profile Joined December 2009
Romania73 Posts
September 13 2013 12:39 GMT
#62
Life wins this easy.

Grubby might take one map off him, though.
I believe!
Crownlol
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States3726 Posts
September 13 2013 12:40 GMT
#63
On September 13 2013 13:37 Schism wrote:
DRG FTW!

oh wait...


I know man. I bet if doc Gee were here, he'd prob take it. He's looked great lately.
shaGuar :: elemeNt :: XeqtR :: naikon :: method
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
September 13 2013 12:57 GMT
#64
On September 13 2013 21:18 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 13 2013 21:17 VisonKai wrote:
Can we get a countdown for this? plsty.

If the time in the OP is right
based off
03:00 EDT (-04:00) - 07:30 EDT (-04:00)
Group Stage #1
which is different than the main line of time which is listed 1 hour later


I based it on Liquipedia time so I hope it is correct?
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
Crownlol
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States3726 Posts
September 13 2013 13:02 GMT
#65
On September 13 2013 21:57 lichter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 13 2013 21:18 Shellshock wrote:
On September 13 2013 21:17 VisonKai wrote:
Can we get a countdown for this? plsty.

If the time in the OP is right
based off
03:00 EDT (-04:00) - 07:30 EDT (-04:00)
Group Stage #1
which is different than the main line of time which is listed 1 hour later


I based it on Liquipedia time so I hope it is correct?


I'm hoping it's the later one. These times are awful for American viewers, so I hope I don't miss too much action before I wake up
shaGuar :: elemeNt :: XeqtR :: naikon :: method
NovaMB
Profile Joined February 2013
Germany9534 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-13 13:21:36
September 13 2013 13:08 GMT
#66
On September 13 2013 22:02 Crownlol wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 13 2013 21:57 lichter wrote:
On September 13 2013 21:18 Shellshock wrote:
On September 13 2013 21:17 VisonKai wrote:
Can we get a countdown for this? plsty.

If the time in the OP is right
based off
03:00 EDT (-04:00) - 07:30 EDT (-04:00)
Group Stage #1
which is different than the main line of time which is listed 1 hour later


I based it on Liquipedia time so I hope it is correct?


I'm hoping it's the later one. These times are awful for American viewers, so I hope I don't miss too much action before I wake up


The times in the OP are correct, it starts 10am EET which is 9am CEST and 3am EST (midnight PST).

Actually the big blue time in the OP seems to be one hour off, the group times are correct though.

Btw. the last group stage ends 19:00 GMT (+00:00) according to the official schedule
ppp
Profile Joined March 2013
174 Posts
September 13 2013 13:09 GMT
#67
ForGG, come on buddy.
http://forgg.you.are.mighty.aninote.com/
napo
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Romania622 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-13 13:21:05
September 13 2013 13:17 GMT
#68
On September 13 2013 22:08 NovaMB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 13 2013 22:02 Crownlol wrote:
On September 13 2013 21:57 lichter wrote:
On September 13 2013 21:18 Shellshock wrote:
On September 13 2013 21:17 VisonKai wrote:
Can we get a countdown for this? plsty.

If the time in the OP is right
based off
03:00 EDT (-04:00) - 07:30 EDT (-04:00)
Group Stage #1
which is different than the main line of time which is listed 1 hour later


I based it on Liquipedia time so I hope it is correct?


I'm hoping it's the later one. These times are awful for American viewers, so I hope I don't miss too much action before I wake up


The times in the OP are correct, it starts 10am EEST which is 9am CEST and 3am EST (midnight PST).

Actually the big blue time in the OP seems to be one hour off, the group times are correct though.

Btw. the last group stage ends 19:00 GMT (+00:00) according to the official schedule
Damn! So it's like 8 am here in Bucharest.

edit: not sure though - the entry ticket is Romanian and it says Access Hour: 9:30.
Though we strike at you from the shadows, do not think that we lack the courage to stand in the light.
NovaMB
Profile Joined February 2013
Germany9534 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-13 13:32:54
September 13 2013 13:22 GMT
#69
On September 13 2013 22:17 napo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 13 2013 22:08 NovaMB wrote:
On September 13 2013 22:02 Crownlol wrote:
On September 13 2013 21:57 lichter wrote:
On September 13 2013 21:18 Shellshock wrote:
On September 13 2013 21:17 VisonKai wrote:
Can we get a countdown for this? plsty.

If the time in the OP is right
based off
03:00 EDT (-04:00) - 07:30 EDT (-04:00)
Group Stage #1
which is different than the main line of time which is listed 1 hour later


I based it on Liquipedia time so I hope it is correct?


I'm hoping it's the later one. These times are awful for American viewers, so I hope I don't miss too much action before I wake up


The times in the OP are correct, it starts 10am EEST which is 9am CEST and 3am EST (midnight PST).

Actually the big blue time in the OP seems to be one hour off, the group times are correct though.

Btw. the last group stage ends 19:00 GMT (+00:00) according to the official schedule
Damn! So it's like 8 am here in Bucharest.

edit: not sure though - the entry ticket is Romanian and it says Access Hour: 9:30.


It starts at 10am local time in Bucharest, I dont really know the difference between EEST and EET, but 10am is the official start (9am for CEST)

Edit: Bucharest is GMT+3 (EEST), while CEST is +2.

TL;DR Fuck timezones
napo
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Romania622 Posts
September 13 2013 13:47 GMT
#70
On September 13 2013 22:22 NovaMB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 13 2013 22:17 napo wrote:
On September 13 2013 22:08 NovaMB wrote:
On September 13 2013 22:02 Crownlol wrote:
On September 13 2013 21:57 lichter wrote:
On September 13 2013 21:18 Shellshock wrote:
On September 13 2013 21:17 VisonKai wrote:
Can we get a countdown for this? plsty.

If the time in the OP is right
based off
03:00 EDT (-04:00) - 07:30 EDT (-04:00)
Group Stage #1
which is different than the main line of time which is listed 1 hour later


I based it on Liquipedia time so I hope it is correct?


I'm hoping it's the later one. These times are awful for American viewers, so I hope I don't miss too much action before I wake up


The times in the OP are correct, it starts 10am EEST which is 9am CEST and 3am EST (midnight PST).

Actually the big blue time in the OP seems to be one hour off, the group times are correct though.

Btw. the last group stage ends 19:00 GMT (+00:00) according to the official schedule
Damn! So it's like 8 am here in Bucharest.

edit: not sure though - the entry ticket is Romanian and it says Access Hour: 9:30.


It starts at 10am local time in Bucharest, I dont really know the difference between EEST and EET, but 10am is the official start (9am for CEST)

Edit: Bucharest is GMT+3 (EEST), while CEST is +2.

TL;DR Fuck timezones

Nah, Im just dumb. :D Actually Bucharest is GMT +2 and Central Europe is GMT +1, but 9 am CEST means 10 am in Bucharest. I just got it the other way around - instead of adding the 1 hour difference, I substracted it.
Though we strike at you from the shadows, do not think that we lack the courage to stand in the light.
Crownlol
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States3726 Posts
September 13 2013 13:47 GMT
#71
On September 13 2013 22:08 NovaMB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 13 2013 22:02 Crownlol wrote:
On September 13 2013 21:57 lichter wrote:
On September 13 2013 21:18 Shellshock wrote:
On September 13 2013 21:17 VisonKai wrote:
Can we get a countdown for this? plsty.

If the time in the OP is right
based off
03:00 EDT (-04:00) - 07:30 EDT (-04:00)
Group Stage #1
which is different than the main line of time which is listed 1 hour later


I based it on Liquipedia time so I hope it is correct?


I'm hoping it's the later one. These times are awful for American viewers, so I hope I don't miss too much action before I wake up


The times in the OP are correct, it starts 10am EET which is 9am CEST and 3am EST (midnight PST).

Actually the big blue time in the OP seems to be one hour off, the group times are correct though.

Btw. the last group stage ends 19:00 GMT (+00:00) according to the official schedule


Damn, I'd wanted to watch this. But 3am-3pm EDT doesn't give me much viewing time ;~;
shaGuar :: elemeNt :: XeqtR :: naikon :: method
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
September 13 2013 13:50 GMT
#72
This is gonna be soooooooo good :D
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Boucot
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
France15997 Posts
September 13 2013 13:50 GMT
#73
On September 13 2013 21:07 Xoronius wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 13 2013 21:03 scoww wrote:
is there sth. like a dreamhack points system, or how did they do the seeding?


Can´t be that, QuanticVenus has never attended a DH (Or any other Premier Tournament, AFAIK; at least he has 0 WCS points) and got seeded over for example Sjow, who made the semi finals at DH Summer.

Yeah I still don't understand why Venus got a seed while a player like ToD didn't.
Former SC2 writer for Millenium - twitter.com/Boucot
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
September 13 2013 13:52 GMT
#74
Yeah fuck timezones and schedules I don't know what time to put
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
Koesader
Profile Joined April 2012
Netherlands424 Posts
September 13 2013 13:54 GMT
#75
TaeJa and INnoVation should be favourites. Gonna go with ma boy TaeJa of course, it's still summer
Liquid'TaeJa - Grubby - MVPMarineKing - Liquid'Ret - AxCranK - RedBull.Bomber ~~~ Are You Ready For Bombing?
Phyanketto
Profile Joined September 2011
United States611 Posts
September 13 2013 14:06 GMT
#76
Why does this have to start at 3AM my time TT~TT /whine

That said, this looks like the most stacked SC2 tournament I've ever seen. This is going to be better than Code S. LeeSsang Fighting!
세 가지 제어
napo
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Romania622 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-13 14:12:48
September 13 2013 14:11 GMT
#77
On September 13 2013 22:52 lichter wrote:
Yeah fuck timezones and schedules I don't know what time to put

It's actually 10 AM in Bucharest. So it's 8 AM GMT + 0; 3 AM EDT; 4 PM KST. Hope that helps.
Though we strike at you from the shadows, do not think that we lack the courage to stand in the light.
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
September 13 2013 14:26 GMT
#78
I'm really hoping sOs has a good tournament here. He's probably my most liked of the people in this tournament. Not sure if he has it in him to win the whole thing, though. Will be really tough.
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
kju
Profile Joined September 2010
6143 Posts
September 13 2013 14:38 GMT
#79
HEROOOOO
shid0x
Profile Joined July 2012
Korea (South)5014 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-13 15:00:33
September 13 2013 15:00 GMT
#80
so hype !
Even group stage one should be interesting this time ! (and after that its just madness )
There's so many players i like participating this time,i guess my social life will stop this week-end :D

+ Show Spoiler +
Thom Lg ‏@ZeRo_Shid 16h
@ForGG1 FXO.Hurricane for you at DH easy ?
Expand Reply Delete Favorite More
박지수 ‏@ForGG1 11h
@ZeRo_Shid i don't know thats player LOL

#Shots fired
RIP MKP
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 239 240 241 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 243
TaKeTV 135
SteadfastSC107
LamboSC253
Rex15
EnkiAlexander 0
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy8
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech147
SteadfastSC 107
LamboSC2 53
Rex 15
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 36522
Shuttle 3012
Horang2 1087
Bisu 931
Jaedong 719
Mini 580
EffOrt 505
Light 428
BeSt 358
firebathero 346
[ Show more ]
Hyuk 314
Soma 304
Stork 258
ggaemo 188
Snow 168
Zeus 166
Rush 157
Last 141
ZerO 141
Pusan 91
Leta 82
hero 78
Killer 60
Sea.KH 60
sorry 54
Sharp 44
Mong 39
Mind 34
Sexy 30
Shinee 29
Aegong 28
Shine 25
Bale 23
ToSsGirL 22
Terrorterran 22
Trap 22
soO 19
PianO 15
Free 15
NotJumperer 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
JulyZerg 9
HiyA 8
Icarus 7
Noble 7
zelot 6
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc4347
qojqva1804
Dendi972
420jenkins85
Fuzer 0
League of Legends
Reynor102
Counter-Strike
x6flipin576
markeloff142
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1988
crisheroes1011
XaKoH 163
Other Games
gofns37405
singsing2160
olofmeister1355
B2W.Neo865
Mlord233
DeMusliM206
Livibee193
Mew2King113
ArmadaUGS95
QueenE75
Hui .38
Liquid`VortiX21
Chillindude17
Railgan11
ZerO(Twitch)11
fpsfer 0
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream145
StarCraft 2
ComeBackTV 9
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 69
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 1599
League of Legends
• Jankos2188
• TFBlade629
Other Games
• WagamamaTV197
Upcoming Events
OSC
10h 58m
Stellar Fest
23h 58m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 20h
Online Event
1d 21h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.