• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:01
CEST 09:01
KST 16:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon106
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] 2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach Bot on ladder BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7609 users

[GSTL] Round 1 Ax-Acer vs. FXOpen 2013 Season 2 - Page 22

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 39 Next All
DJHelium
Profile Joined December 2010
Sweden13480 Posts
September 03 2013 10:24 GMT
#421
I've been having so much trouble in TvP on Frost. If that is an indication, Seed will have a good chance here!

Else, I'm happy to learn how to play on this map.
#1 player in the world atm: J-god | Follow me on twitter! @DJHelium
Deleted User 137586
Profile Joined January 2011
7859 Posts
September 03 2013 10:24 GMT
#422
Innovation making a statement to all other teams.
Cry 'havoc' and let slip the dogs of war
Tsubbi
Profile Joined September 2010
Germany7997 Posts
September 03 2013 10:24 GMT
#423
wtf probe pulls by seed
Ragnarork
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
France9034 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-03 10:25:13
September 03 2013 10:24 GMT
#424
So, that was quite not bad to take INno as a captain for my FGSTL.

It could have jinxed it... each season, a player I picked in my anti just rampaged through the round...-_-
LiquipediaWanderer
Elite_
Profile Joined June 2012
United States4259 Posts
September 03 2013 10:25 GMT
#425
If you actually want to tweet at the GSL admin it's @TSLRam
Jer99
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Canada8160 Posts
September 03 2013 10:25 GMT
#426
Go Seed, need you to pick up this game
StrategyTaeJa #1 || @TL_Jer99 || "seeker seeked out his seeking"
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
September 03 2013 10:26 GMT
#427
Seed got balls
Community News
TL+ Member
i.of.the.storm
Profile Joined April 2009
United States795 Posts
September 03 2013 10:26 GMT
#428
On September 03 2013 19:21 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2013 19:20 liberate71 wrote:
It'd be pretty funny if Innovation just goes like 14-0 or something for the season.


Going to be awkward when AA hits Soul <_<


Oh wow that'll be awkward, I'll be rooting for Soul

Dunno, I feel bad but somehow I went from being a huge Innovation fan to disliking him for signing with Acer. Obviously money is important but I feel bad for his former teammates.

Also I guess I kinda want to see him lose a TvP so I can justify balance whines elsewhere damn I can't win TvP.
Maru - The Terran hope is alive!
Kasaraki
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Denmark7115 Posts
September 03 2013 10:26 GMT
#429
Good micro by both, Innovation getting a good scout but the proxy!
Elite_
Profile Joined June 2012
United States4259 Posts
September 03 2013 10:27 GMT
#430
Yeonsu will be the #1 proxy Reaper map in the future.
Pandemona *
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
September 03 2013 10:27 GMT
#431
Proxyyyyyy DT........... :D
ModeratorTeam Liquid Football Thread Guru! - Chelsea FC ♥
liberate71
Profile Joined October 2011
Australia10252 Posts
September 03 2013 10:27 GMT
#432
On September 03 2013 19:26 i.of.the.storm wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2013 19:21 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
On September 03 2013 19:20 liberate71 wrote:
It'd be pretty funny if Innovation just goes like 14-0 or something for the season.


Going to be awkward when AA hits Soul <_<


Oh wow that'll be awkward, I'll be rooting for Soul

Dunno, I feel bad but somehow I went from being a huge Innovation fan to disliking him for signing with Acer. Obviously money is important but I feel bad for his former teammates.

Also I guess I kinda want to see him lose a TvP so I can justify balance whines elsewhere damn I can't win TvP.


is hyvaa still in Soul? if he cheesed out innovation how glorious would that be.
Minelord Stimfestor, also known as karma.
Kasaraki
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Denmark7115 Posts
September 03 2013 10:27 GMT
#433
Innovation already suspects DTs a little bit it seems
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 03 2013 10:27 GMT
#434
DTs! Always love to see them.
I had a good night of sleep.
DJHelium
Profile Joined December 2010
Sweden13480 Posts
September 03 2013 10:27 GMT
#435
On September 03 2013 19:27 liberate71 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2013 19:26 i.of.the.storm wrote:
On September 03 2013 19:21 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
On September 03 2013 19:20 liberate71 wrote:
It'd be pretty funny if Innovation just goes like 14-0 or something for the season.


Going to be awkward when AA hits Soul <_<


Oh wow that'll be awkward, I'll be rooting for Soul

Dunno, I feel bad but somehow I went from being a huge Innovation fan to disliking him for signing with Acer. Obviously money is important but I feel bad for his former teammates.

Also I guess I kinda want to see him lose a TvP so I can justify balance whines elsewhere damn I can't win TvP.


is hyvaa still in Soul? if he cheesed out innovation how glorious would that be.


Yeah he is!
#1 player in the world atm: J-god | Follow me on twitter! @DJHelium
Keeemy
Profile Joined November 2012
Finland7855 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-03 10:29:53
September 03 2013 10:29 GMT
#436
On September 03 2013 19:27 DJHelium wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2013 19:27 liberate71 wrote:
On September 03 2013 19:26 i.of.the.storm wrote:
On September 03 2013 19:21 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
On September 03 2013 19:20 liberate71 wrote:
It'd be pretty funny if Innovation just goes like 14-0 or something for the season.


Going to be awkward when AA hits Soul <_<


Oh wow that'll be awkward, I'll be rooting for Soul

Dunno, I feel bad but somehow I went from being a huge Innovation fan to disliking him for signing with Acer. Obviously money is important but I feel bad for his former teammates.

Also I guess I kinda want to see him lose a TvP so I can justify balance whines elsewhere damn I can't win TvP.


is hyvaa still in Soul? if he cheesed out innovation how glorious would that be.


Yeah he is!

And as the captain. Hyvaa the boss will do some magic in this GSTL.
Hello
Pandemona *
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
September 03 2013 10:30 GMT
#437
Inca lives on <3
ModeratorTeam Liquid Football Thread Guru! - Chelsea FC ♥
liberate71
Profile Joined October 2011
Australia10252 Posts
September 03 2013 10:30 GMT
#438
On September 03 2013 19:29 Keeemy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2013 19:27 DJHelium wrote:
On September 03 2013 19:27 liberate71 wrote:
On September 03 2013 19:26 i.of.the.storm wrote:
On September 03 2013 19:21 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
On September 03 2013 19:20 liberate71 wrote:
It'd be pretty funny if Innovation just goes like 14-0 or something for the season.


Going to be awkward when AA hits Soul <_<


Oh wow that'll be awkward, I'll be rooting for Soul

Dunno, I feel bad but somehow I went from being a huge Innovation fan to disliking him for signing with Acer. Obviously money is important but I feel bad for his former teammates.

Also I guess I kinda want to see him lose a TvP so I can justify balance whines elsewhere damn I can't win TvP.


is hyvaa still in Soul? if he cheesed out innovation how glorious would that be.


Yeah he is!

And as the captain. Hyvaa the boss will do some magic in this GSTL.


Turns into the next generation HOTS zerg.
Minelord Stimfestor, also known as karma.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 03 2013 10:31 GMT
#439
Meh, DT's were useless. Medivacs won him the game.
I had a good night of sleep.
Deleted User 137586
Profile Joined January 2011
7859 Posts
September 03 2013 10:31 GMT
#440
3-0 ^^
Cry 'havoc' and let slip the dogs of war
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 39 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 59m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SortOf 158
StarCraft: Brood War
HiyA 334
actioN 91
Mong 76
Shine 72
NotJumperer 38
Bale 29
Noble 11
Icarus 9
Light 0
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm205
League of Legends
JimRising 602
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 821
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft779
Other Games
summit1g8405
ceh9356
Happy266
PiGStarcraft226
Livibee112
ArmadaUGS38
RuFF_SC226
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick553
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream509
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH40
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2368
League of Legends
• Lourlo1434
• Rush1392
• Stunt464
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2h 59m
Afreeca Starleague
2h 59m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
16h 59m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 3h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.