On August 11 2013 21:52 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
MMA is no Chuck Norris!
It'll just piss MC off more.
MMA is no Chuck Norris!
It'll just piss MC off more.
MMA might be the Muscles from Brussels though..
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
Ok, the finals are on now. Stop derailing with complaints about WCS region system! - Begin page 109 | ||
|
Penev
28536 Posts
On August 11 2013 21:52 FrostedMiniWheats wrote: Show nested quote + On August 11 2013 21:50 -KG- wrote: On August 11 2013 21:49 Paljas wrote: ![]() BossToss activated I fear he will still get roundhouse kicked though MMA is no Chuck Norris! It'll just piss MC off more. MMA might be the Muscles from Brussels though.. | ||
|
Lysanias
Netherlands8351 Posts
On August 11 2013 21:52 FrostedMiniWheats wrote: Show nested quote + On August 11 2013 21:50 -KG- wrote: On August 11 2013 21:49 Paljas wrote: ![]() BossToss activated I fear he will still get roundhouse kicked though MMA is no Chuck Norris! It'll just piss MC off more. Pfff what does Chuck have on Jean-Claude Van Damme | ||
|
Waxangel
United States33703 Posts
| ||
|
Account252508
3454 Posts
| ||
|
sudete
Singapore3054 Posts
| ||
|
Dreamer.T
United States3584 Posts
On August 11 2013 21:52 Vindicare605 wrote: WTF APOLLO! You mentioned MC was 2 time GSL champion but so is MMA! Way to blow one important fact for why this match should be hyped! Hehe, I noticed Apollo is a huge fan of MVP, and many MVP fans conveniently like to ignore MMA's accomplishments. I know because I harbor similar feelings sometimes . | ||
|
Rassy
Netherlands2308 Posts
The french accent is the cherry on the cake. | ||
|
Paljas
Germany6926 Posts
| ||
|
Vindicare605
United States16126 Posts
On August 11 2013 21:54 Dreamer.T wrote: Show nested quote + On August 11 2013 21:52 Vindicare605 wrote: WTF APOLLO! You mentioned MC was 2 time GSL champion but so is MMA! Way to blow one important fact for why this match should be hyped! Hehe, I noticed Apollo is a huge fan of MVP, and many MVP fans conveniently like to ignore MMA's accomplishments. I know because I harbor similar feelings sometimes .I'm a huge MVP fan too, but I can't deny how important MMA was at one point and how unstoppable he looked in his prime. | ||
|
75
Germany4057 Posts
On August 11 2013 21:55 Paljas wrote: i wish that more people would do a ninja base jjakj style im not sure why you should do that against MC | ||
|
FrostedMiniWheats
United States30730 Posts
| ||
|
pmp10
3399 Posts
This is not looking good from MC. | ||
|
Waxangel
United States33703 Posts
MC must be pretty confident his oracle builds are not gimmicks, and he can always outplay the other guy using it | ||
|
Vindicare605
United States16126 Posts
| ||
|
FrostedMiniWheats
United States30730 Posts
| ||
|
Weavel
Finland9224 Posts
| ||
|
Paljas
Germany6926 Posts
| ||
|
Account252508
3454 Posts
| ||
|
Noonius
Estonia17413 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Rassy
Netherlands2308 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Hyuk Jaedong EffOrt Soma Horang2 Soulkey actioN BeSt Mini [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games gofns40932 singsing2016 B2W.Neo771 hiko368 XBOCT334 byalli281 Pyrionflax273 DeMusliM259 Mew2King84 ArmadaUGS70 QueenE25 ZerO(Twitch)10 Liquid`VortiX8 |
|
Stellar Fest
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
[ Show More ] BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|