• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:07
CEST 21:07
KST 04:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon109
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7733 users

[WCS EU] Finals Day 1 Premier Season 2 2013 - Page 35

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 33 34 35 36 37 118 Next
Deleted User 137586
Profile Joined January 2011
7859 Posts
August 10 2013 13:46 GMT
#681
On August 10 2013 22:34 Sated wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2013 22:33 jonich0n wrote:
kinda glad those manner mules were spotlighted. those korean mindgames man

If by "mindgames" you mean "bad manners", then yeah...


2010 called, they want their forum posts back.
Cry 'havoc' and let slip the dogs of war
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
August 10 2013 13:46 GMT
#682
I haven't been this excited to watch someone play (finale) ever since the mindblowingly beautiful domination that was HerO vs Hyun at IEM

I have no idea why I love the guy this much but he's just a unique player and I like those.
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
juicyjames *
Profile Joined August 2011
United States3815 Posts
August 10 2013 13:46 GMT
#683
I wish more tournaments had well done, well-cut pre-recorded interviews like this, instead of the crappy live interviews full of awkward questions. I wish they were longer though, because they really help people care about the players and develop that emotional connections.
This Week in SC2Find out what happened 'This Week in Starcraft 2': http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=278126
Nebuchad
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Switzerland12536 Posts
August 10 2013 13:46 GMT
#684
On August 10 2013 22:45 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2013 22:43 jonich0n wrote:
curious to see if Welmu is truly the PvP monster everyone makes him out to be


"In these games, Welmu is 56–19 (75%) in games and 26–9 (74%) in matches."

Welmu's record in HotS PvP.


Wish MC goes through anyway. MC vs MMA seems to match-up better than MMA vs Welmu.
No will to live, no wish to die
HolydaKing
Profile Joined February 2010
21254 Posts
August 10 2013 13:46 GMT
#685
For some reason Welmu reminds me of Slivko. Guess it's the hair?
Account252508
Profile Joined February 2012
3454 Posts
August 10 2013 13:47 GMT
#686
--- Nuked ---
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
Netherlands30548 Posts
August 10 2013 13:47 GMT
#687
Carmac pls
Neosteel Enthusiast
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
August 10 2013 13:47 GMT
#688
On August 10 2013 22:44 herMan wrote:
God, welmu with the classic rally english.


HAHAHAH :D
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
Fusilero
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United Kingdom50293 Posts
August 10 2013 13:47 GMT
#689
On August 10 2013 22:46 DarkLordOlli wrote:
I haven't been this excited to watch someone play (finale) ever since the mindblowingly beautiful domination that was HerO vs Hyun at IEM

I have no idea why I love the guy this much but he's just a unique player and I like those.

I just cheer for duckduck after the whole gundamwerra touched him bad incident.
Glorious SEA doto
NovaMB
Profile Joined February 2013
Germany9534 Posts
August 10 2013 13:47 GMT
#690
On August 10 2013 22:46 HolydaKing wrote:
For some reason Welmu reminds me of Slivko. Guess it's the hair?


Thats about 50kg of muscles missing though
Sated
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
England4983 Posts
August 10 2013 13:47 GMT
#691
--- Nuked ---
andilaama
Profile Joined December 2012
Finland192 Posts
August 10 2013 13:47 GMT
#692
Due to all of this enthusiasm over the Finnish accent, I'm sad six years of English language school have taken it out of me. Now I'll never be popular
Heartland is an "Expert" "Expert".
EmmeCY
Profile Joined June 2012
Malaysia417 Posts
August 10 2013 13:47 GMT
#693
i like the way MC says Grubby's name, it's so much cuter! GLUUUBEEEE!!!
Destructicon
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
4713 Posts
August 10 2013 13:47 GMT
#694
Production value of ESL is top notch, MC interview was really fun, enjoyed it thoroughly.
WriterNever give up, never surrender! https://www.youtube.com/user/DestructiconSC
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
August 10 2013 13:48 GMT
#695
On August 10 2013 22:47 Fusilero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2013 22:46 DarkLordOlli wrote:
I haven't been this excited to watch someone play (finale) ever since the mindblowingly beautiful domination that was HerO vs Hyun at IEM

I have no idea why I love the guy this much but he's just a unique player and I like those.

I just cheer for duckduck after the whole gundamwerra touched him bad incident.


Boss, confusion
What happened?
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
Vertitto
Profile Joined January 2012
Poland750 Posts
August 10 2013 13:48 GMT
#696
On August 10 2013 22:46 HolydaKing wrote:
For some reason Welmu reminds me of Slivko. Guess it's the hair?

rather a half of Slivko ; )
FISH MAKE BLUB BLUB
Denar
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
France1633 Posts
August 10 2013 13:48 GMT
#697
On August 10 2013 22:46 lichter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2013 22:44 AlternativeEgo wrote:
On August 10 2013 22:43 lichter wrote:
I don't know why, but Welmu scares me

Like he'd kill me in my sleep or something


Huh. But he is quite small and cute.


I am Asian, I am smaller and cuter


Reminds me of TL's n°1 rule : Assume everyone's Asian until proven otherwise
FuRong
Profile Joined April 2010
New Zealand3089 Posts
August 10 2013 13:48 GMT
#698
On August 10 2013 22:47 monkybone wrote:
grooby pls


This made me laugh more than it should have. These intro videos were a good idea, I think.
Don't hate the player, hate the game
NovemberstOrm
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Canada16217 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-10 13:48:51
August 10 2013 13:48 GMT
#699
On August 10 2013 22:48 DarkLordOlli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2013 22:47 Fusilero wrote:
On August 10 2013 22:46 DarkLordOlli wrote:
I haven't been this excited to watch someone play (finale) ever since the mindblowingly beautiful domination that was HerO vs Hyun at IEM

I have no idea why I love the guy this much but he's just a unique player and I like those.

I just cheer for duckduck after the whole gundamwerra touched him bad incident.


Boss, confusion
What happened?

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=163268
the player in question was loverip which =finale=duckdeok
Moderatorlickypiddy
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
August 10 2013 13:48 GMT
#700
Kaelaris + ToD is back :D
Community News
TL+ Member
Prev 1 33 34 35 36 37 118 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 53m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 527
UpATreeSC 116
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 931
Dewaltoss 131
firebathero 90
Zeus 64
Trap 40
910 39
zelot 36
Sexy 25
Bale 22
NaDa 19
[ Show more ]
JYJ 19
ToSsGirL 17
Shine 15
Dota 2
Gorgc6571
420jenkins203
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1302
Fnx 846
edward72
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS155
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu1632
Other Games
summit1g4040
Grubby3281
Beastyqt723
B2W.Neo681
byalli417
C9.Mang0160
KnowMe158
TKL 124
BRAT_OK 76
Chillindude16
Railgan16
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV258
BasetradeTV257
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream120
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 6
• Adnapsc2 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki47
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur387
• WagamamaTV278
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
4h 53m
Kung Fu Cup
15h 53m
Stellar Fest
17h 53m
The PondCast
1d 14h
OSC
1d 17h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.