• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:03
CEST 18:03
KST 01:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8751 users

[WCS EU] Finals Day 1 Premier Season 2 2013 - Page 112

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 110 111 112 113 114 118 Next
Nebuchad
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Switzerland12536 Posts
August 10 2013 17:36 GMT
#2221
On August 11 2013 02:35 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2013 02:35 Amaril wrote:
Now 3hrs break until WCS NA? Its already so late -.-
If Polt vs Oz seriously starts at 0400 I will DIE!

you will die of protoss losing?


Don't be so sure. Polt vs Oz is the most interesting game of Ro8.
No will to live, no wish to die
Weavel
Profile Joined January 2010
Finland9224 Posts
August 10 2013 17:36 GMT
#2222
On August 11 2013 02:36 Zealously wrote:
Next up: WCS AM/TI3

Man this is a great weekend
Probably best ever. Even though I don't watch TI3
Life/Seed//Mvp/NaNiwa fighting! ZeNEX forever!
AstroPegnuin
Profile Joined November 2012
293 Posts
August 10 2013 17:36 GMT
#2223
...what the hell I stayed up last night to watch Rain beat Maru, NOPE, WAKE UP EARLY ON 4 hours of sleep, oh WCS EU already over? this was supposed to be a good weekend for protoss fans what the hell!
RagingDragon
Profile Joined April 2013
United States233 Posts
August 10 2013 17:37 GMT
#2224
On August 11 2013 02:35 4ZakeN87 wrote:
Super happy Grubby won but I think I might need a bottle of vodka if am going to watch the game tomorrow as the amount of disappointment I experience if duckduck knockout Grubby tomorrow will be without parallel.

Let the drinking games commence :D I'll be there with you. He's going to have a hell of a fight.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Account252508
Profile Joined February 2012
3454 Posts
August 10 2013 17:37 GMT
#2225
--- Nuked ---
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
August 10 2013 17:37 GMT
#2226
On August 11 2013 02:35 4ZakeN87 wrote:
Super happy Grubby won but I think I might need a bottle of vodka if am going to watch the game tomorrow as the amount of disappointment I would experience if duckduck knockout Grubby tomorrow will be without parallel.

yeah I would have preferred Grubby vs Naniwa in the RO4
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
RagingDragon
Profile Joined April 2013
United States233 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-10 17:38:45
August 10 2013 17:38 GMT
#2227
Dude who's the Red Bull booth girl today? DaMN IT> She's gorgeous!!
Fear is the mind-killer.
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-10 17:41:01
August 10 2013 17:38 GMT
#2228
On August 11 2013 02:36 Nebuchad wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2013 02:35 The_Templar wrote:
On August 11 2013 02:35 Amaril wrote:
Now 3hrs break until WCS NA? Its already so late -.-
If Polt vs Oz seriously starts at 0400 I will DIE!

you will die of protoss losing?


Don't be so sure. Polt vs Oz is the most interesting game of Ro8.


It might be. One of my favorite PvT series in WoL was Polt vs HerO in the NASL semifinals and Oz has really picked up HerO's PvT style. And I love it. A different build every game, forcing your opponent to be on top of everything, being aggressive with what you have, playing to your strengths in game.

There's two ways to play PvT, one is Rain's super straight up, really predictable style cutting no corners at all and this is the other one. I think this one is better if mastered but it's also a lot harder since you really have to be super good at thinking on the fly
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
Dingodile
Profile Joined December 2011
4139 Posts
August 10 2013 17:39 GMT
#2229
On August 11 2013 02:35 4ZakeN87 wrote:
Super happy Grubby won but I think I might need a bottle of vodka if am going to watch the game tomorrow as the amount of disappointment I experience if duckduck knockout Grubby tomorrow will be without parallel.

Against koreans, Grubby's pvp is very good and better than against foreigner protoss :D
Grubby | ToD | Moon | Lyn | Sky
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
August 10 2013 17:39 GMT
#2230
On August 11 2013 02:39 Dingodile wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2013 02:35 4ZakeN87 wrote:
Super happy Grubby won but I think I might need a bottle of vodka if am going to watch the game tomorrow as the amount of disappointment I experience if duckduck knockout Grubby tomorrow will be without parallel.

Against koreans, Grubby's pvp is very good and better than against foreigner protoss :D

But it's also against Duckdeok, who as I've come to acknowledge, looks like Reach.
kiss kiss fall in love
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
Netherlands30548 Posts
August 10 2013 17:40 GMT
#2231
Wow what is this cool version of the SC1 terran music?
Neosteel Enthusiast
AstroPegnuin
Profile Joined November 2012
293 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-10 17:41:20
August 10 2013 17:40 GMT
#2232
so for the World finals how many players from eu get to go this time? Will it be 6 EU, 4 5AM, and 5KR?
DidYuhim
Profile Joined September 2011
Ukraine1905 Posts
August 10 2013 17:40 GMT
#2233
On August 11 2013 02:39 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2013 02:39 Dingodile wrote:
On August 11 2013 02:35 4ZakeN87 wrote:
Super happy Grubby won but I think I might need a bottle of vodka if am going to watch the game tomorrow as the amount of disappointment I experience if duckduck knockout Grubby tomorrow will be without parallel.

Against koreans, Grubby's pvp is very good and better than against foreigner protoss :D

But it's also against Duckdeok, who as I've come to acknowledge, looks like Reach.

Let's hope he doesn't look like Stork.
Kerence
Profile Joined May 2011
Sweden1817 Posts
August 10 2013 17:41 GMT
#2234
On August 11 2013 02:40 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
Wow what is this cool version of the SC1 terran music?

No idea, but it sounds pretty good. Then again, most of the SC1 music is good.
I am here in the shadows.
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
August 10 2013 17:41 GMT
#2235
On August 11 2013 02:40 DidYuhim wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2013 02:39 IntoTheheart wrote:
On August 11 2013 02:39 Dingodile wrote:
On August 11 2013 02:35 4ZakeN87 wrote:
Super happy Grubby won but I think I might need a bottle of vodka if am going to watch the game tomorrow as the amount of disappointment I experience if duckduck knockout Grubby tomorrow will be without parallel.

Against koreans, Grubby's pvp is very good and better than against foreigner protoss :D

But it's also against Duckdeok, who as I've come to acknowledge, looks like Reach.

Let's hope he doesn't look like Stork.

It's fine. Stork always does well in PvP anyway.
kiss kiss fall in love
RagingDragon
Profile Joined April 2013
United States233 Posts
August 10 2013 17:42 GMT
#2236
A second vote for the music, very awesome!
Fear is the mind-killer.
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
August 10 2013 17:42 GMT
#2237
On August 11 2013 02:41 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2013 02:40 DidYuhim wrote:
On August 11 2013 02:39 IntoTheheart wrote:
On August 11 2013 02:39 Dingodile wrote:
On August 11 2013 02:35 4ZakeN87 wrote:
Super happy Grubby won but I think I might need a bottle of vodka if am going to watch the game tomorrow as the amount of disappointment I experience if duckduck knockout Grubby tomorrow will be without parallel.

Against koreans, Grubby's pvp is very good and better than against foreigner protoss :D

But it's also against Duckdeok, who as I've come to acknowledge, looks like Reach.

Let's hope he doesn't look like Stork.

It's fine. Stork always does well in PvP anyway.


Stork does well?
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
jonich0n
Profile Joined February 2009
United States1982 Posts
August 10 2013 17:42 GMT
#2238
On August 11 2013 02:40 AstroPegnuin wrote:
so for the World finals how many players from eu get to go this time? Will it be 6 EU, 4 5AM, and 5KR?

6 EU, 5 each from AM and KR
(>'.')>
HolydaKing
Profile Joined February 2010
21254 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-10 17:43:36
August 10 2013 17:42 GMT
#2239
On August 11 2013 02:36 Vertitto wrote:
sad day for Europe

Well, MC is one of the coolest progamers and Finale is also more likeable than Naniwa imo. Grubby going through is really great too. I liked the day a lot. ^^

Only a bit sad about HasuObs losing, but I don't dislike MMA. In fact he's pretty cool, but still would've prefered Hasu.
quannguyen
Profile Joined January 2012
Vietnam1390 Posts
August 10 2013 17:42 GMT
#2240
On August 11 2013 02:27 figq wrote:
[image loading]


Loool nice one.

Grubster for WCS EU Champion. BM rules
Unlimited Warcraft Works and Super Starcraft Taisen ^^
Prev 1 110 111 112 113 114 118 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 58m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech159
Codebar 37
StarCraft: Brood War
EffOrt 1103
Mini 904
Soma 605
actioN 487
Rush 380
Shuttle 372
ggaemo 352
Light 306
Larva 282
Stork 273
[ Show more ]
BeSt 239
Horang2 222
Snow 186
hero 161
firebathero 118
Barracks 106
Shine 92
Dewaltoss 88
Aegong 73
Zeus 67
Sea.KH 61
Sexy 40
Liquid`Ret 34
sorry 34
Shinee 33
Sharp 32
JYJ 31
soO 31
ToSsGirL 26
Bale 24
zelot 18
Rock 15
Trap 13
Sacsri 11
Terrorterran 7
Dota 2
Gorgc8319
qojqva1825
Dendi939
420jenkins160
Counter-Strike
fl0m1214
Fnx 660
x6flipin436
edward60
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes5305
Other Games
singsing1457
B2W.Neo982
byalli474
Khaldor358
Mlord321
ceh9274
DeMusliM218
Liquid`VortiX172
KnowMe141
ArmadaUGS139
Trikslyr46
BRAT_OK 30
Railgan12
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV231
BasetradeTV196
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream163
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH227
• StrangeGG 68
• mYiSmile119
• IndyKCrew
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Migwel
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 22
• FirePhoenix8
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV336
League of Legends
• Nemesis2386
• TFBlade846
Other Games
• Shiphtur184
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
7h 58m
Kung Fu Cup
18h 58m
The PondCast
1d 17h
OSC
1d 20h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.