On August 01 2013 20:33 bo1b wrote:
Hows khaldor and idra going so far? Do they mesh?
Hows khaldor and idra going so far? Do they mesh?
they are fine but listening to idra try to be enthusiastic is hilarious
but it's a good duo
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
Please refrain from using twitch emotes (kappa etc.) on teamliquid. Check http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=423487 for more information. Where is game X being played? I dunno, maybe check out THE OFFICIAL STREAM LIST | ||
|
Waxangel
United States33707 Posts
On August 01 2013 20:33 bo1b wrote: Hows khaldor and idra going so far? Do they mesh? they are fine but listening to idra try to be enthusiastic is hilarious but it's a good duo | ||
|
Autotroph
United Kingdom940 Posts
| ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
On August 01 2013 20:33 bo1b wrote: Hows khaldor and idra going so far? Do they mesh? They seem to be working well together so far | ||
|
AgentW
United States7725 Posts
| ||
|
Incognoto
France10239 Posts
I approve. | ||
|
phil.ipp
Austria1067 Posts
i think he lacks confidence now thats why he plays risky builds and trys to get a fast win. so good for titan but i think goswser is at the moment not a good measure. | ||
|
Xoronius
Germany6362 Posts
On August 01 2013 20:33 Waxangel wrote: Show nested quote + On August 01 2013 20:32 Xoronius wrote: Seems like Titan is back in his WoL-form, winning his WCS group, eliminating a korean qualifier at IEM (only losing vs the eventual champion) and now he is eating Goswser. i dunno, he's winning games but the gameplay is not particularly convincing he will have to show more to prove he is back at really high levle I thought it was fairly ok, he did´nt look in trouble at any point in the first 2 maps and the warprism-micro was quite good as well. But still, you probably can provide better Analysis than I do, so I trust on that. | ||
|
bo1b
Australia12814 Posts
On August 01 2013 20:34 Incognoto wrote: I'm pretty sure waxangel is the person behind the header of this thread. I approve. Maybe, but hes not stamping out freedom of speech so he could be doing more | ||
|
Yello
Germany7411 Posts
On August 01 2013 20:34 Shellshock1122 wrote: Show nested quote + On August 01 2013 20:33 bo1b wrote: Hows khaldor and idra going so far? Do they mesh? They seem to be working well together so far the mixture of calm analysis by Idra and big hype in fights by Khaldor works pretty well. At first I thought it would end up being pretty awkward but they make it work | ||
|
Waxangel
United States33707 Posts
On August 01 2013 20:35 Xoronius wrote: Show nested quote + On August 01 2013 20:33 Waxangel wrote: On August 01 2013 20:32 Xoronius wrote: Seems like Titan is back in his WoL-form, winning his WCS group, eliminating a korean qualifier at IEM (only losing vs the eventual champion) and now he is eating Goswser. i dunno, he's winning games but the gameplay is not particularly convincing he will have to show more to prove he is back at really high levle I thought it was fairly ok, he did´nt look in trouble at any point in the first 2 maps and the warprism-micro was quite good as well. But still, you probably can provide better Analysis than I do, so I trust on that. depends on your expectations for titan I guess! | ||
|
Lorch
Germany3711 Posts
On August 01 2013 20:34 Shellshock1122 wrote: Show nested quote + On August 01 2013 20:33 bo1b wrote: Hows khaldor and idra going so far? Do they mesh? They seem to be working well together so far Just wait until khaldor goes full khaldor and starts making players look bad, thats where the fun part begins. Really sick overaly btw, easily on par with korean gom overlay (yes it's different from the global one). Really don't get how group stage is bo5 though. | ||
|
StarVe
Germany13591 Posts
On August 01 2013 20:36 Waxangel wrote: Show nested quote + On August 01 2013 20:35 Xoronius wrote: On August 01 2013 20:33 Waxangel wrote: On August 01 2013 20:32 Xoronius wrote: Seems like Titan is back in his WoL-form, winning his WCS group, eliminating a korean qualifier at IEM (only losing vs the eventual champion) and now he is eating Goswser. i dunno, he's winning games but the gameplay is not particularly convincing he will have to show more to prove he is back at really high levle I thought it was fairly ok, he did´nt look in trouble at any point in the first 2 maps and the warprism-micro was quite good as well. But still, you probably can provide better Analysis than I do, so I trust on that. depends on your expectations for titan I guess! I obviously expect him to beat Rain and Innovation convincingly. | ||
|
Daswollvieh
5553 Posts
| ||
|
Incognoto
France10239 Posts
On August 01 2013 20:36 Yello wrote: Show nested quote + On August 01 2013 20:34 Shellshock1122 wrote: On August 01 2013 20:33 bo1b wrote: Hows khaldor and idra going so far? Do they mesh? They seem to be working well together so far the mixture of calm analysis by Idra and big hype in fights by Khaldor works pretty well. At first I thought it would end up being pretty awkward but they make it work Idra has been working on his casting quite a lot during his stream commentary. He's casting better than I thought he would, he's so super relaxed and explains everything so clearly, I feel so good being an Idra fanboy right now. | ||
|
Waxangel
United States33707 Posts
On August 01 2013 20:36 Lorch wrote: Show nested quote + On August 01 2013 20:34 Shellshock1122 wrote: On August 01 2013 20:33 bo1b wrote: Hows khaldor and idra going so far? Do they mesh? They seem to be working well together so far Just wait until khaldor goes full khaldor and starts making players look bad, thats where the fun part begins. Really sick overaly btw, easily on par with korean gom overlay (yes it's different from the global one). Really don't get how group stage is bo5 though. wow you're already trying to summon khaldor to the LR thread | ||
|
odE
Finland177 Posts
| ||
|
opterown
Australia54784 Posts
| ||
|
Waxangel
United States33707 Posts
!? | ||
|
Xoronius
Germany6362 Posts
On August 01 2013 20:38 odE wrote: Naama 1 -0 DRG What?`sure it is not 1-1, LP did show 1-0 DRG earlier. | ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
On August 01 2013 20:38 Waxangel wrote: #yearofnaama !? it was a mistake. DRG is up 1-0 according to http://www.asusrogtournament.com/results | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Calm Dota 2Rain soO BeSt Stork Soulkey Soma Rush firebathero Barracks [ Show more ] League of Legends Super Smash Bros Other Games Organizations
StarCraft 2 • 3DClanTV StarCraft: Brood War• Sammyuel • CranKy Ducklings SOOP4 • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Kozan • IndyKCrew • Migwel Dota 2 League of Legends |
|
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
OSC
OSC
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
Online Event
[ Show More ] Korean StarCraft League
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|