• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:19
CEST 07:19
KST 14:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)27Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9792 users

[ASUS ROG] Day 1 Summer 2013 - Page 64

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 62 63 64 65 66 84 Next
Please refrain from using twitch emotes (kappa etc.) on teamliquid. Check http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=423487 for more information.

Where is game X being played? I dunno, maybe check out THE OFFICIAL STREAM LIST
75
Profile Joined December 2012
Germany4057 Posts
August 01 2013 20:00 GMT
#1261
On August 02 2013 03:11 Incognoto wrote:
I almost posted this poll this morning but I figured it was a bad idea since it was still early. But we're now well into the tournament and day 1, so...

Poll: Are you enjoying the casting of Idra and Khaldor?

Yes (112)
 
92%

No (10)
 
8%

122 total votes

Your vote: Are you enjoying the casting of Idra and Khaldor?

(Vote): Yes
(Vote): No


yo twitch, as long as I can watch 480p lagfree I'm happy
KristofferAG
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Norway25712 Posts
August 01 2013 20:01 GMT
#1262
On August 02 2013 04:58 Otolia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 02 2013 04:56 Lorch wrote:
On August 02 2013 04:54 Otolia wrote:
On August 02 2013 04:53 Lorch wrote:
On August 02 2013 04:53 hifriend wrote:
hahaha oh foreigners


It's actually funny right? Sometimes I feel they get worse everytime I watch, but maybe it's just koreans improving much much faster.

Yeah, apparently you never saw hyvaa play.


I would say hyvaa should be capable of beating both of them like 95 to 5 in 100 games. I would imagine you refer to his game vs fanta on newkirk? well sorry but thats how a bo loss looks like. But maybe you just dislike him because he actually uses cheese, which I know many people feel like is super dishonorable and shit, but you know it's a tournament where you play to win afterall.

Both of them ? You speak of Dayshi and Harstem right ?

Because I'm pretty sure that should a macro game happen, Dayshi would roll on someone like hyvaa.

Really? Because I don't see that happening. hyvaa should easily be able to handle either of them.
@KristofferAG | http://vestkyststoy.bandcamp.com | last.fm/user/KristofferAG
Aeromi
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
France14463 Posts
August 01 2013 20:03 GMT
#1263
On August 02 2013 05:01 KristofferAG wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 02 2013 04:58 Otolia wrote:
On August 02 2013 04:56 Lorch wrote:
On August 02 2013 04:54 Otolia wrote:
On August 02 2013 04:53 Lorch wrote:
On August 02 2013 04:53 hifriend wrote:
hahaha oh foreigners


It's actually funny right? Sometimes I feel they get worse everytime I watch, but maybe it's just koreans improving much much faster.

Yeah, apparently you never saw hyvaa play.


I would say hyvaa should be capable of beating both of them like 95 to 5 in 100 games. I would imagine you refer to his game vs fanta on newkirk? well sorry but thats how a bo loss looks like. But maybe you just dislike him because he actually uses cheese, which I know many people feel like is super dishonorable and shit, but you know it's a tournament where you play to win afterall.

Both of them ? You speak of Dayshi and Harstem right ?

Because I'm pretty sure that should a macro game happen, Dayshi would roll on someone like hyvaa.

Really? Because I don't see that happening. hyvaa should easily be able to handle either of them.




Meanwhile Dayshi nearly all killed MVP.
https://twitter.com/DrAeromi | Updates on live tournaments: @StarCrafteSport
Xoronius
Profile Joined July 2011
Germany6362 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-01 20:04:42
August 01 2013 20:03 GMT
#1264
On August 02 2013 04:57 Raambo11 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 02 2013 04:55 Sevre wrote:
On August 02 2013 04:54 Otolia wrote:
On August 02 2013 04:53 Lorch wrote:
On August 02 2013 04:53 hifriend wrote:
hahaha oh foreigners


It's actually funny right? Sometimes I feel they get worse everytime I watch, but maybe it's just koreans improving much much faster.

Yeah, apparently you never saw hyvaa play.


I despise hyvaa with a passion, but I think he could probably take these guys quite handily.


What? Hyvaa could probably beat these guys 1v2


While he is a high favorite against either of them, pls remember that in both MLG and IEM, the last kespa-player got eliminated by a foreigner, so it is not that sure.

+ Show Spoiler +
Yes I know, IEM only had Myungsik, technically it still is´nt wrong
Sevre
Profile Joined June 2013
Ireland619 Posts
August 01 2013 20:04 GMT
#1265
On August 02 2013 04:58 renaissanceMAN wrote:
what's so bad about hyvaa?


His playstyle is very cheesy in a way which is unappealing to watch. He's also racked up a number of wins against popular players which doesn't help him in the eyes of the community. Check out his failed 6-pool against Fantasy though, that was way too funny.
KristofferAG
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Norway25712 Posts
August 01 2013 20:04 GMT
#1266
On August 02 2013 05:03 Aeromi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 02 2013 05:01 KristofferAG wrote:
On August 02 2013 04:58 Otolia wrote:
On August 02 2013 04:56 Lorch wrote:
On August 02 2013 04:54 Otolia wrote:
On August 02 2013 04:53 Lorch wrote:
On August 02 2013 04:53 hifriend wrote:
hahaha oh foreigners


It's actually funny right? Sometimes I feel they get worse everytime I watch, but maybe it's just koreans improving much much faster.

Yeah, apparently you never saw hyvaa play.


I would say hyvaa should be capable of beating both of them like 95 to 5 in 100 games. I would imagine you refer to his game vs fanta on newkirk? well sorry but thats how a bo loss looks like. But maybe you just dislike him because he actually uses cheese, which I know many people feel like is super dishonorable and shit, but you know it's a tournament where you play to win afterall.

Both of them ? You speak of Dayshi and Harstem right ?

Because I'm pretty sure that should a macro game happen, Dayshi would roll on someone like hyvaa.

Really? Because I don't see that happening. hyvaa should easily be able to handle either of them.




Meanwhile Dayshi nearly all killed MVP.

Billowy, TAiLS twice, DRG and NAKSEO? Closest to hyvaa you'll find there is DRG and NAKSEO and they're both faaaar behind hyvaa.
@KristofferAG | http://vestkyststoy.bandcamp.com | last.fm/user/KristofferAG
Otolia
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
France5805 Posts
August 01 2013 20:05 GMT
#1267
On August 02 2013 05:03 Xoronius wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 02 2013 04:57 Raambo11 wrote:
On August 02 2013 04:55 Sevre wrote:
On August 02 2013 04:54 Otolia wrote:
On August 02 2013 04:53 Lorch wrote:
On August 02 2013 04:53 hifriend wrote:
hahaha oh foreigners


It's actually funny right? Sometimes I feel they get worse everytime I watch, but maybe it's just koreans improving much much faster.

Yeah, apparently you never saw hyvaa play.


I despise hyvaa with a passion, but I think he could probably take these guys quite handily.


What? Hyvaa could probably beat these guys 1v2


While he is a high favorite against either of them, pls remember that in both MLG and IEM, the last kespa-player got eliminated by a foreigner, so it is not that sure.

Being a high favorite doesn't mean he plays better. hyvaa plays smarter and it works wonders but he doesn't play seemingly better
Aeromi
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
France14463 Posts
August 01 2013 20:05 GMT
#1268
On August 02 2013 05:04 KristofferAG wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 02 2013 05:03 Aeromi wrote:
On August 02 2013 05:01 KristofferAG wrote:
On August 02 2013 04:58 Otolia wrote:
On August 02 2013 04:56 Lorch wrote:
On August 02 2013 04:54 Otolia wrote:
On August 02 2013 04:53 Lorch wrote:
On August 02 2013 04:53 hifriend wrote:
hahaha oh foreigners


It's actually funny right? Sometimes I feel they get worse everytime I watch, but maybe it's just koreans improving much much faster.

Yeah, apparently you never saw hyvaa play.


I would say hyvaa should be capable of beating both of them like 95 to 5 in 100 games. I would imagine you refer to his game vs fanta on newkirk? well sorry but thats how a bo loss looks like. But maybe you just dislike him because he actually uses cheese, which I know many people feel like is super dishonorable and shit, but you know it's a tournament where you play to win afterall.

Both of them ? You speak of Dayshi and Harstem right ?

Because I'm pretty sure that should a macro game happen, Dayshi would roll on someone like hyvaa.

Really? Because I don't see that happening. hyvaa should easily be able to handle either of them.




Meanwhile Dayshi nearly all killed MVP.

Billowy, TAiLS twice, DRG and NAKSEO? Closest to hyvaa you'll find there is DRG and NAKSEO and they're both faaaar behind hyvaa.



Still a good achievement.
https://twitter.com/DrAeromi | Updates on live tournaments: @StarCrafteSport
Sevre
Profile Joined June 2013
Ireland619 Posts
August 01 2013 20:05 GMT
#1269
I just love how this thread has been derailed into a discussion about hyvaa. Dayshi and Harstem ain't doing anything for us right now.
Boucot
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
France15997 Posts
August 01 2013 20:05 GMT
#1270
THE HELLIONS ARE BACK
Former SC2 writer for Millenium - twitter.com/Boucot
c0ldfusion
Profile Joined October 2010
United States8293 Posts
August 01 2013 20:06 GMT
#1271
lol "something must have gone wrong"

love this commentating
KristofferAG
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Norway25712 Posts
August 01 2013 20:06 GMT
#1272
On August 02 2013 05:05 Aeromi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 02 2013 05:04 KristofferAG wrote:
On August 02 2013 05:03 Aeromi wrote:
On August 02 2013 05:01 KristofferAG wrote:
On August 02 2013 04:58 Otolia wrote:
On August 02 2013 04:56 Lorch wrote:
On August 02 2013 04:54 Otolia wrote:
On August 02 2013 04:53 Lorch wrote:
On August 02 2013 04:53 hifriend wrote:
hahaha oh foreigners


It's actually funny right? Sometimes I feel they get worse everytime I watch, but maybe it's just koreans improving much much faster.

Yeah, apparently you never saw hyvaa play.


I would say hyvaa should be capable of beating both of them like 95 to 5 in 100 games. I would imagine you refer to his game vs fanta on newkirk? well sorry but thats how a bo loss looks like. But maybe you just dislike him because he actually uses cheese, which I know many people feel like is super dishonorable and shit, but you know it's a tournament where you play to win afterall.

Both of them ? You speak of Dayshi and Harstem right ?

Because I'm pretty sure that should a macro game happen, Dayshi would roll on someone like hyvaa.

Really? Because I don't see that happening. hyvaa should easily be able to handle either of them.




Meanwhile Dayshi nearly all killed MVP.

Billowy, TAiLS twice, DRG and NAKSEO? Closest to hyvaa you'll find there is DRG and NAKSEO and they're both faaaar behind hyvaa.



Still a good achievement.

Absolutely, I'm not trying to make it sound like it's no big deal, I'm just saying hyvaa>Dayshi any day.
@KristofferAG | http://vestkyststoy.bandcamp.com | last.fm/user/KristofferAG
Lorch
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany3711 Posts
August 01 2013 20:06 GMT
#1273
On August 02 2013 05:04 KristofferAG wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 02 2013 05:03 Aeromi wrote:
On August 02 2013 05:01 KristofferAG wrote:
On August 02 2013 04:58 Otolia wrote:
On August 02 2013 04:56 Lorch wrote:
On August 02 2013 04:54 Otolia wrote:
On August 02 2013 04:53 Lorch wrote:
On August 02 2013 04:53 hifriend wrote:
hahaha oh foreigners


It's actually funny right? Sometimes I feel they get worse everytime I watch, but maybe it's just koreans improving much much faster.

Yeah, apparently you never saw hyvaa play.


I would say hyvaa should be capable of beating both of them like 95 to 5 in 100 games. I would imagine you refer to his game vs fanta on newkirk? well sorry but thats how a bo loss looks like. But maybe you just dislike him because he actually uses cheese, which I know many people feel like is super dishonorable and shit, but you know it's a tournament where you play to win afterall.

Both of them ? You speak of Dayshi and Harstem right ?

Because I'm pretty sure that should a macro game happen, Dayshi would roll on someone like hyvaa.

Really? Because I don't see that happening. hyvaa should easily be able to handle either of them.




Meanwhile Dayshi nearly all killed MVP.

Billowy, TAiLS twice, DRG and NAKSEO? Closest to hyvaa you'll find there is DRG and NAKSEO and they're both faaaar behind hyvaa.


Throw in that lag from kr to eu is reaaaaaaaaally bad (should be worse than the other way around given that mvp has like 20+ pcs using their internet while dayshi lives with a bunch of other frenchies) and it's bo1s played online and that doesn't really mean anything.
Xoronius
Profile Joined July 2011
Germany6362 Posts
August 01 2013 20:07 GMT
#1274
On August 02 2013 05:06 Lorch wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 02 2013 05:04 KristofferAG wrote:
On August 02 2013 05:03 Aeromi wrote:
On August 02 2013 05:01 KristofferAG wrote:
On August 02 2013 04:58 Otolia wrote:
On August 02 2013 04:56 Lorch wrote:
On August 02 2013 04:54 Otolia wrote:
On August 02 2013 04:53 Lorch wrote:
On August 02 2013 04:53 hifriend wrote:
hahaha oh foreigners


It's actually funny right? Sometimes I feel they get worse everytime I watch, but maybe it's just koreans improving much much faster.

Yeah, apparently you never saw hyvaa play.


I would say hyvaa should be capable of beating both of them like 95 to 5 in 100 games. I would imagine you refer to his game vs fanta on newkirk? well sorry but thats how a bo loss looks like. But maybe you just dislike him because he actually uses cheese, which I know many people feel like is super dishonorable and shit, but you know it's a tournament where you play to win afterall.

Both of them ? You speak of Dayshi and Harstem right ?

Because I'm pretty sure that should a macro game happen, Dayshi would roll on someone like hyvaa.

Really? Because I don't see that happening. hyvaa should easily be able to handle either of them.




Meanwhile Dayshi nearly all killed MVP.

Billowy, TAiLS twice, DRG and NAKSEO? Closest to hyvaa you'll find there is DRG and NAKSEO and they're both faaaar behind hyvaa.


Throw in that lag from kr to eu is reaaaaaaaaally bad (should be worse than the other way around given that mvp has like 20+ pcs using their internet while dayshi lives with a bunch of other frenchies) and it's bo1s played online and that doesn't really mean anything.


Played on NA, not EU.
75
Profile Joined December 2012
Germany4057 Posts
August 01 2013 20:07 GMT
#1275
On August 02 2013 05:05 Sevre wrote:
I just love how this thread has been derailed into a discussion about hyvaa. Dayshi and Harstem ain't doing anything for us right now.

everyone is used to multitask because there were so many matches. now there is only one match and this keeps them busy
yo twitch, as long as I can watch 480p lagfree I'm happy
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
August 01 2013 20:07 GMT
#1276
On August 02 2013 05:03 Xoronius wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 02 2013 04:57 Raambo11 wrote:
On August 02 2013 04:55 Sevre wrote:
On August 02 2013 04:54 Otolia wrote:
On August 02 2013 04:53 Lorch wrote:
On August 02 2013 04:53 hifriend wrote:
hahaha oh foreigners


It's actually funny right? Sometimes I feel they get worse everytime I watch, but maybe it's just koreans improving much much faster.

Yeah, apparently you never saw hyvaa play.


I despise hyvaa with a passion, but I think he could probably take these guys quite handily.


What? Hyvaa could probably beat these guys 1v2


While he is a high favorite against either of them, pls remember that in both MLG and IEM, the last kespa-player got eliminated by a foreigner, so it is not that sure.

+ Show Spoiler +
Yes I know, IEM only had Myungsik, technically it still is´nt wrong


Its not just a Kespa player. It's Hyvaa, a player who has made his entire career making fan favorites fall,gathering the tears of the fans and making evil prevail. The only foreigner that can fight him is Bubbles.
Moderator
krutopatkin
Profile Joined July 2012
Germany2612 Posts
August 01 2013 20:07 GMT
#1277
On August 02 2013 05:06 Lorch wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 02 2013 05:04 KristofferAG wrote:
On August 02 2013 05:03 Aeromi wrote:
On August 02 2013 05:01 KristofferAG wrote:
On August 02 2013 04:58 Otolia wrote:
On August 02 2013 04:56 Lorch wrote:
On August 02 2013 04:54 Otolia wrote:
On August 02 2013 04:53 Lorch wrote:
On August 02 2013 04:53 hifriend wrote:
hahaha oh foreigners


It's actually funny right? Sometimes I feel they get worse everytime I watch, but maybe it's just koreans improving much much faster.

Yeah, apparently you never saw hyvaa play.


I would say hyvaa should be capable of beating both of them like 95 to 5 in 100 games. I would imagine you refer to his game vs fanta on newkirk? well sorry but thats how a bo loss looks like. But maybe you just dislike him because he actually uses cheese, which I know many people feel like is super dishonorable and shit, but you know it's a tournament where you play to win afterall.

Both of them ? You speak of Dayshi and Harstem right ?

Because I'm pretty sure that should a macro game happen, Dayshi would roll on someone like hyvaa.

Really? Because I don't see that happening. hyvaa should easily be able to handle either of them.




Meanwhile Dayshi nearly all killed MVP.

Billowy, TAiLS twice, DRG and NAKSEO? Closest to hyvaa you'll find there is DRG and NAKSEO and they're both faaaar behind hyvaa.


Throw in that lag from kr to eu is reaaaaaaaaally bad (should be worse than the other way around given that mvp has like 20+ pcs using their internet while dayshi lives with a bunch of other frenchies) and it's bo1s played online and that doesn't really mean anything.

ATC kr vs eu is played on na
Aeromi
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
France14463 Posts
August 01 2013 20:08 GMT
#1278
On August 02 2013 05:06 Lorch wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 02 2013 05:04 KristofferAG wrote:
On August 02 2013 05:03 Aeromi wrote:
On August 02 2013 05:01 KristofferAG wrote:
On August 02 2013 04:58 Otolia wrote:
On August 02 2013 04:56 Lorch wrote:
On August 02 2013 04:54 Otolia wrote:
On August 02 2013 04:53 Lorch wrote:
On August 02 2013 04:53 hifriend wrote:
hahaha oh foreigners


It's actually funny right? Sometimes I feel they get worse everytime I watch, but maybe it's just koreans improving much much faster.

Yeah, apparently you never saw hyvaa play.


I would say hyvaa should be capable of beating both of them like 95 to 5 in 100 games. I would imagine you refer to his game vs fanta on newkirk? well sorry but thats how a bo loss looks like. But maybe you just dislike him because he actually uses cheese, which I know many people feel like is super dishonorable and shit, but you know it's a tournament where you play to win afterall.

Both of them ? You speak of Dayshi and Harstem right ?

Because I'm pretty sure that should a macro game happen, Dayshi would roll on someone like hyvaa.

Really? Because I don't see that happening. hyvaa should easily be able to handle either of them.




Meanwhile Dayshi nearly all killed MVP.

Billowy, TAiLS twice, DRG and NAKSEO? Closest to hyvaa you'll find there is DRG and NAKSEO and they're both faaaar behind hyvaa.


Throw in that lag from kr to eu is reaaaaaaaaally bad (should be worse than the other way around given that mvp has like 20+ pcs using their internet while dayshi lives with a bunch of other frenchies) and it's bo1s played online and that doesn't really mean anything.


It was play on NA. Anyway gogo Dayshi !
https://twitter.com/DrAeromi | Updates on live tournaments: @StarCrafteSport
Fusilero
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United Kingdom50293 Posts
August 01 2013 20:08 GMT
#1279
On August 02 2013 05:07 75 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 02 2013 05:05 Sevre wrote:
I just love how this thread has been derailed into a discussion about hyvaa. Dayshi and Harstem ain't doing anything for us right now.

everyone is used to multitask because there were so many matches. now there is only one match and this keeps them busy

Even starcraft fans have superior multitasking.
Glorious SEA doto
Otolia
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
France5805 Posts
August 01 2013 20:09 GMT
#1280
On August 02 2013 05:06 Lorch wrote:
Throw in that lag from kr to eu is reaaaaaaaaally bad (should be worse than the other way around given that mvp has like 20+ pcs using their internet while dayshi lives with a bunch of other frenchies) and it's bo1s played online and that doesn't really mean anything.

Being ignorant isn't an excuse to spout out stupidity. Cross-server games in ATC are played on NA like almost every other tournament.

But yeah lag, jetlag and food, the tryptic of korean apologists. I hope you enjoy the hard-on your blind passion for Korean superiority gives you ...
Prev 1 62 63 64 65 66 84 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 41m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2076
Snow 153
Bale 26
910 14
Noble 14
ZergMaN 11
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm180
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1118
Mew2King28
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1234
WinterStarcraft643
Other Games
summit1g7837
JimRising 625
PiGStarcraft317
C9.Mang0176
ArmadaUGS144
Maynarde140
Sick118
RuFF_SC295
Livibee66
ViBE58
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick613
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream158
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 35
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2195
League of Legends
• Lourlo1380
• Rush1018
• Stunt389
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
4h 41m
OSC
7h 41m
Stellar Fest
7h 41m
OSC
18h 41m
Stellar Fest
1d 7h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.