• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:39
CEST 11:39
KST 18:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)33Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9955 users

[ASUS ROG] Day 1 Summer 2013 - Page 63

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 61 62 63 64 65 84 Next
Please refrain from using twitch emotes (kappa etc.) on teamliquid. Check http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=423487 for more information.

Where is game X being played? I dunno, maybe check out THE OFFICIAL STREAM LIST
Teodice
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Sweden641 Posts
August 01 2013 19:55 GMT
#1241
RunA is still the champion for us. Played his heart out coming back after 3 weeks of break from the game. GGs but damn, you should be the winner RunA
You will still be here tomorrow, but your dreams may not
DinosaurJones
Profile Joined February 2012
United States1000 Posts
August 01 2013 19:56 GMT
#1242
How is Bischu still teamless? I know he's not top-tier, but he's been getting a lot of decent results lately...
Lorch
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany3711 Posts
August 01 2013 19:56 GMT
#1243
On August 02 2013 04:54 Otolia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 02 2013 04:53 Lorch wrote:
On August 02 2013 04:53 hifriend wrote:
hahaha oh foreigners


It's actually funny right? Sometimes I feel they get worse everytime I watch, but maybe it's just koreans improving much much faster.

Yeah, apparently you never saw hyvaa play.


I would say hyvaa should be capable of beating both of them like 95 to 5 in 100 games. I would imagine you refer to his game vs fanta on newkirk? well sorry but thats how a bo loss looks like. But maybe you just dislike him because he actually uses cheese, which I know many people feel like is super dishonorable and shit, but you know it's a tournament where you play to win afterall.
Aeromi
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
France14463 Posts
August 01 2013 19:57 GMT
#1244
I don't understand how can Dayshi still win with only one contol group.
https://twitter.com/DrAeromi | Updates on live tournaments: @StarCrafteSport
ReMinD_
Profile Joined May 2013
Croatia846 Posts
August 01 2013 19:57 GMT
#1245
These guys have been casting for, like, 10 hours now?
Parting: Well, even I can make better maps than these.
keglu
Profile Joined June 2011
Poland485 Posts
August 01 2013 19:57 GMT
#1246
Non Korean sc2 is so paintful to watch.
Dwayn
Profile Joined October 2011
Germany949 Posts
August 01 2013 19:57 GMT
#1247
i feel like both played pretty bad
Raambo11
Profile Joined April 2011
United States828 Posts
August 01 2013 19:57 GMT
#1248
On August 02 2013 04:55 Sevre wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 02 2013 04:54 Otolia wrote:
On August 02 2013 04:53 Lorch wrote:
On August 02 2013 04:53 hifriend wrote:
hahaha oh foreigners


It's actually funny right? Sometimes I feel they get worse everytime I watch, but maybe it's just koreans improving much much faster.

Yeah, apparently you never saw hyvaa play.


I despise hyvaa with a passion, but I think he could probably take these guys quite handily.


What? Hyvaa could probably beat these guys 1v2
BlackCompany
Profile Joined August 2012
Germany8388 Posts
August 01 2013 19:58 GMT
#1249
Lol, when Khaldor is talking and Idra is just listening, it looks like he is bored and high as shit. Cant stop laughing
renaissanceMAN
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1840 Posts
August 01 2013 19:58 GMT
#1250
what's so bad about hyvaa?
On August 15 2013 03:43 Waxangel wrote: no amount of money can replace the enjoyment of being mean to people on the internet
Otolia
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
France5805 Posts
August 01 2013 19:58 GMT
#1251
On August 02 2013 04:56 Lorch wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 02 2013 04:54 Otolia wrote:
On August 02 2013 04:53 Lorch wrote:
On August 02 2013 04:53 hifriend wrote:
hahaha oh foreigners


It's actually funny right? Sometimes I feel they get worse everytime I watch, but maybe it's just koreans improving much much faster.

Yeah, apparently you never saw hyvaa play.


I would say hyvaa should be capable of beating both of them like 95 to 5 in 100 games. I would imagine you refer to his game vs fanta on newkirk? well sorry but thats how a bo loss looks like. But maybe you just dislike him because he actually uses cheese, which I know many people feel like is super dishonorable and shit, but you know it's a tournament where you play to win afterall.

Both of them ? You speak of Dayshi and Harstem right ?

Because I'm pretty sure that should a macro game happen, Dayshi would roll on someone like hyvaa.
krutopatkin
Profile Joined July 2012
Germany2612 Posts
August 01 2013 19:59 GMT
#1252
On August 02 2013 04:56 Lorch wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 02 2013 04:54 Otolia wrote:
On August 02 2013 04:53 Lorch wrote:
On August 02 2013 04:53 hifriend wrote:
hahaha oh foreigners


It's actually funny right? Sometimes I feel they get worse everytime I watch, but maybe it's just koreans improving much much faster.

Yeah, apparently you never saw hyvaa play.


I would say hyvaa should be capable of beating both of them like 95 to 5 in 100 games. I would imagine you refer to his game vs fanta on newkirk? well sorry but thats how a bo loss looks like. But maybe you just dislike him because he actually uses cheese, which I know many people feel like is super dishonorable and shit, but you know it's a tournament where you play to win afterall.

People can't handle when it's not the same shit every time. Hence Rain has such a big fan base.
krutopatkin
Profile Joined July 2012
Germany2612 Posts
August 01 2013 19:59 GMT
#1253
On August 02 2013 04:58 Otolia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 02 2013 04:56 Lorch wrote:
On August 02 2013 04:54 Otolia wrote:
On August 02 2013 04:53 Lorch wrote:
On August 02 2013 04:53 hifriend wrote:
hahaha oh foreigners


It's actually funny right? Sometimes I feel they get worse everytime I watch, but maybe it's just koreans improving much much faster.

Yeah, apparently you never saw hyvaa play.


I would say hyvaa should be capable of beating both of them like 95 to 5 in 100 games. I would imagine you refer to his game vs fanta on newkirk? well sorry but thats how a bo loss looks like. But maybe you just dislike him because he actually uses cheese, which I know many people feel like is super dishonorable and shit, but you know it's a tournament where you play to win afterall.

Both of them ? You speak of Dayshi and Harstem right ?

Because I'm pretty sure that should a macro game happen, Dayshi would roll on someone like hyvaa.

lolno
75
Profile Joined December 2012
Germany4057 Posts
August 01 2013 19:59 GMT
#1254
On August 02 2013 04:57 Raambo11 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 02 2013 04:55 Sevre wrote:
On August 02 2013 04:54 Otolia wrote:
On August 02 2013 04:53 Lorch wrote:
On August 02 2013 04:53 hifriend wrote:
hahaha oh foreigners


It's actually funny right? Sometimes I feel they get worse everytime I watch, but maybe it's just koreans improving much much faster.

Yeah, apparently you never saw hyvaa play.


I despise hyvaa with a passion, but I think he could probably take these guys quite handily.


What? Hyvaa could probably beat these guys 1v2

without keyboard, no doubt
yo twitch, as long as I can watch 480p lagfree I'm happy
polpot
Profile Joined April 2012
3002 Posts
August 01 2013 19:59 GMT
#1255
I like the fake smiles from Idra
ptbl
Profile Joined January 2011
United States6074 Posts
August 01 2013 19:59 GMT
#1256
Guys, just got on. How's the casting between Khaldor and Idra?
Don't mind me
Lorch
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany3711 Posts
August 01 2013 20:00 GMT
#1257
On August 02 2013 04:58 Otolia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 02 2013 04:56 Lorch wrote:
On August 02 2013 04:54 Otolia wrote:
On August 02 2013 04:53 Lorch wrote:
On August 02 2013 04:53 hifriend wrote:
hahaha oh foreigners


It's actually funny right? Sometimes I feel they get worse everytime I watch, but maybe it's just koreans improving much much faster.

Yeah, apparently you never saw hyvaa play.


I would say hyvaa should be capable of beating both of them like 95 to 5 in 100 games. I would imagine you refer to his game vs fanta on newkirk? well sorry but thats how a bo loss looks like. But maybe you just dislike him because he actually uses cheese, which I know many people feel like is super dishonorable and shit, but you know it's a tournament where you play to win afterall.

Both of them ? You speak of Dayshi and Harstem right ?

Because I'm pretty sure that should a macro game happen, Dayshi would roll on someone like hyvaa.


Hahahahaahahahaahahaha maybe if you cut off hyvaas hands and have him play with his feet.
Otolia
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
France5805 Posts
August 01 2013 20:00 GMT
#1258
On August 02 2013 04:59 krutopatkin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 02 2013 04:56 Lorch wrote:
On August 02 2013 04:54 Otolia wrote:
On August 02 2013 04:53 Lorch wrote:
On August 02 2013 04:53 hifriend wrote:
hahaha oh foreigners


It's actually funny right? Sometimes I feel they get worse everytime I watch, but maybe it's just koreans improving much much faster.

Yeah, apparently you never saw hyvaa play.


I would say hyvaa should be capable of beating both of them like 95 to 5 in 100 games. I would imagine you refer to his game vs fanta on newkirk? well sorry but thats how a bo loss looks like. But maybe you just dislike him because he actually uses cheese, which I know many people feel like is super dishonorable and shit, but you know it's a tournament where you play to win afterall.

People can't handle when it's not the same shit every time. Hence Rain has such a big fan base.

But we aren't talking about results or playstyle, we are talking about how bad their plays looks. And hyvaa's plays look terrible to everyone ...
Otolia
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
France5805 Posts
August 01 2013 20:00 GMT
#1259
On August 02 2013 05:00 Lorch wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 02 2013 04:58 Otolia wrote:
On August 02 2013 04:56 Lorch wrote:
On August 02 2013 04:54 Otolia wrote:
On August 02 2013 04:53 Lorch wrote:
On August 02 2013 04:53 hifriend wrote:
hahaha oh foreigners


It's actually funny right? Sometimes I feel they get worse everytime I watch, but maybe it's just koreans improving much much faster.

Yeah, apparently you never saw hyvaa play.


I would say hyvaa should be capable of beating both of them like 95 to 5 in 100 games. I would imagine you refer to his game vs fanta on newkirk? well sorry but thats how a bo loss looks like. But maybe you just dislike him because he actually uses cheese, which I know many people feel like is super dishonorable and shit, but you know it's a tournament where you play to win afterall.

Both of them ? You speak of Dayshi and Harstem right ?

Because I'm pretty sure that should a macro game happen, Dayshi would roll on someone like hyvaa.


Hahahahaahahahaahahaha maybe if you cut off hyvaas hands and have him play with his feet.

Good argumentation.

Do you want a cookie ?
Wonderberg
Profile Joined November 2012
Netherlands112 Posts
August 01 2013 20:00 GMT
#1260
On August 02 2013 04:57 keglu wrote:
Non Korean sc2 is so paintful to watch.


I dare you to watch mkp vs bbyong
Prev 1 61 62 63 64 65 84 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 21m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech129
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 731
Bisu 556
BeSt 442
Hyuk 322
actioN 178
Leta 143
Zeus 111
EffOrt 110
ZerO 84
Soma 79
[ Show more ]
Light 74
Shinee 41
Mind 41
Mong 40
Killer 33
soO 33
sorry 30
Aegong 28
Bale 25
ToSsGirL 25
PianO 20
Terrorterran 13
ZergMaN 11
HiyA 10
Sharp 8
JulyZerg 7
Noble 7
Dota 2
XcaliburYe152
League of Legends
JimRising 401
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss1198
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King164
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1805
Other Games
gofns27938
summit1g8391
singsing1412
olofmeister1063
ceh9602
crisheroes308
DeMusliM135
ArmadaUGS109
Livibee100
XBOCT84
ZerO(Twitch)12
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick502
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream244
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH257
• LUISG 16
• Letter142
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2281
League of Legends
• Jankos1599
• Rush1281
• Stunt434
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
21m
OSC
3h 21m
Stellar Fest
3h 21m
OSC
14h 21m
Stellar Fest
1d 3h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.