• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:44
CEST 23:44
KST 06:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)50Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9999 users

[IEM] Shanghai Day 3 - Group D & RO8 - Page 16

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 63 Next
WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27440 Posts
July 27 2013 03:19 GMT
#301
On July 27 2013 12:13 lichter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 27 2013 12:12 Wombat_NI wrote:
On July 27 2013 12:08 PhoenixVoid wrote:
Don't we all remember the days when eSports was reported through text? Pshhh, all this "streaming" is nothing more than a newfangled technology.

I actually quite like the art of the 'battle report', a resurgence would be beautiful, Fionn can probably piss out a good one before returning to gaze at the draft of his fabled 10k word article!

Some sports I actually prefer following via the narrative that a skilled sports writer constructs. Golf is chief amongst these.


I do game summaries for some of the LR threads I do

Tsk, I mean like a BATTLE REPORT dude. Ever read the Warhammer magazine White Dwarf's?

I actually did one for a local LAN, was unbelievably overblown considering the standard of the Northern Irish scene (somewhat comparable to NA), but people apparently enjoyed it. Wish I could find it, but I do recall stupid lines like 'Shodan's marines retreated in unison, their gauss rifles bursting forth supersonic death, synchronized with the crunch of boots on asphalt' and 'His tanks rained down concentric rings of death from their mighty arclite shock cannons'.

I wish I'd applied for those advertised TL writing gigs, if successful I would have made the current incumbents more beloved by association with the paucity of my efforts.
'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
Monochromatic
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
United States1000 Posts
July 27 2013 03:19 GMT
#302
Ouch, losing those hellions...
MC: "Guys I need your support! iam poor make me nerd baller" __________________________________________RIP Violet
iAmJeffReY
Profile Joined August 2010
United States4262 Posts
July 27 2013 03:19 GMT
#303
O ya hes right bomber is casting with khaldor. dude has good english
Unbiased biased terran abuser Jeffrey. Sorry for the rage, friend!
Fionn
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States23455 Posts
July 27 2013 03:19 GMT
#304
Well Polt wins.

Writerhttps://twitter.com/FionnOnFire
Matoo-
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
Canada1397 Posts
July 27 2013 03:19 GMT
#305
I'll be there at Chinajoy tomorrow for the finals. Bought the tickets on taobao. Can't wait!
DOUDOU
Profile Joined October 2011
Wales2940 Posts
July 27 2013 03:21 GMT
#306
a pint of foster? are you trying to poison him apollo?
Feast | Grubby | Mvp | Polt | Fantasy | Last | MMA | forGG | Leenock | Soberphano | Scarlett cutiepie
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
July 27 2013 03:21 GMT
#307
On July 27 2013 12:19 Wombat_NI wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 27 2013 12:13 lichter wrote:
On July 27 2013 12:12 Wombat_NI wrote:
On July 27 2013 12:08 PhoenixVoid wrote:
Don't we all remember the days when eSports was reported through text? Pshhh, all this "streaming" is nothing more than a newfangled technology.

I actually quite like the art of the 'battle report', a resurgence would be beautiful, Fionn can probably piss out a good one before returning to gaze at the draft of his fabled 10k word article!

Some sports I actually prefer following via the narrative that a skilled sports writer constructs. Golf is chief amongst these.


I do game summaries for some of the LR threads I do

Tsk, I mean like a BATTLE REPORT dude. Ever read the Warhammer magazine White Dwarf's?

I actually did one for a local LAN, was unbelievably overblown considering the standard of the Northern Irish scene (somewhat comparable to NA), but people apparently enjoyed it. Wish I could find it, but I do recall stupid lines like 'Shodan's marines retreated in unison, their gauss rifles bursting forth supersonic death, synchronized with the crunch of boots on asphalt' and 'His tanks rained down concentric rings of death from their mighty arclite shock cannons'.

I wish I'd applied for those advertised TL writing gigs, if successful I would have made the current incumbents more beloved by association with the paucity of my efforts.


You can still apply. Waxy is looking for more slaveswriters. Look for the old application thingy and email him.
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
Monochromatic
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
United States1000 Posts
July 27 2013 03:22 GMT
#308
Iaguz with the upgrade advantage this time. Learned from the last game.
MC: "Guys I need your support! iam poor make me nerd baller" __________________________________________RIP Violet
EleanorRIgby
Profile Joined March 2008
Canada3923 Posts
July 27 2013 03:22 GMT
#309
damn SH are better then every grounds unit without splash, well even archons get owned lol
savior did nothing wrong
ptbl
Profile Joined January 2011
United States6074 Posts
July 27 2013 03:23 GMT
#310
On July 27 2013 12:18 Carmac wrote:
One thing to be said here: I am extremely impressed with the Chinese audience. They were waiting for over an hour for the show to start and no one moved from their place. It was full the entire time when nothing was on. Chinese SC2 fans for you.


Is there a chinese stream for the chinese audience?
Don't mind me
EleanorRIgby
Profile Joined March 2008
Canada3923 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-27 03:24:55
July 27 2013 03:24 GMT
#311
also hyuns hive and spire completed at 12mins while he already had sh/roach tech with 4 saturated bases already.

such crazy multi-task and apm
savior did nothing wrong
PhoenixVoid
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Canada32755 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-27 03:26:08
July 27 2013 03:25 GMT
#312
Would like to see HyuN build Vipers now, Skytoss and Colossi are going to overwhelm him soon.

Lost his Hive, never mind.
I'm afraid of demented knife-wielding escaped lunatic libertarian zombie mutants
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
July 27 2013 03:26 GMT
#313
Bad tank positioning by Polt
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
WigglingSquid
Profile Joined August 2011
5194 Posts
July 27 2013 03:27 GMT
#314
On July 27 2013 12:26 lichter wrote:
Bad tank positioning by Polt

"He's an amateur, I will just move my tanks in his natural walking straight through his rally."
WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27440 Posts
July 27 2013 03:27 GMT
#315
On July 27 2013 12:21 lichter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 27 2013 12:19 Wombat_NI wrote:
On July 27 2013 12:13 lichter wrote:
On July 27 2013 12:12 Wombat_NI wrote:
On July 27 2013 12:08 PhoenixVoid wrote:
Don't we all remember the days when eSports was reported through text? Pshhh, all this "streaming" is nothing more than a newfangled technology.

I actually quite like the art of the 'battle report', a resurgence would be beautiful, Fionn can probably piss out a good one before returning to gaze at the draft of his fabled 10k word article!

Some sports I actually prefer following via the narrative that a skilled sports writer constructs. Golf is chief amongst these.


I do game summaries for some of the LR threads I do

Tsk, I mean like a BATTLE REPORT dude. Ever read the Warhammer magazine White Dwarf's?

I actually did one for a local LAN, was unbelievably overblown considering the standard of the Northern Irish scene (somewhat comparable to NA), but people apparently enjoyed it. Wish I could find it, but I do recall stupid lines like 'Shodan's marines retreated in unison, their gauss rifles bursting forth supersonic death, synchronized with the crunch of boots on asphalt' and 'His tanks rained down concentric rings of death from their mighty arclite shock cannons'.

I wish I'd applied for those advertised TL writing gigs, if successful I would have made the current incumbents more beloved by association with the paucity of my efforts.


You can still apply. Waxy is looking for more slaveswriters. Look for the old application thingy and email him.

Sounds a plan. Alternatively I might just write some terrible fan fiction and hope to achieve financial success akin to Fifty Shades of Grey. If nothing else the Starcraft universe being populated by three distinct races may allow for incredibly sexually transgressive material.
'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
EleanorRIgby
Profile Joined March 2008
Canada3923 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-27 03:28:07
July 27 2013 03:27 GMT
#316
hyun being really passive and letting daisy getting half the map as well as a powerful 200 army with colossus templar and air

should have done more with swarm hosts and drops.
savior did nothing wrong
Fionn
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States23455 Posts
July 27 2013 03:27 GMT
#317
Polt kinda throwing this.
Writerhttps://twitter.com/FionnOnFire
BathTubNZ
Profile Joined December 2011
New Zealand2556 Posts
July 27 2013 03:28 GMT
#318
don't fly over the marines.
Carmac
Profile Joined August 2007
Poland375 Posts
July 27 2013 03:28 GMT
#319
Damn it Maynarde making me cream my pants.
www.intelextrememasters.com
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-27 03:30:07
July 27 2013 03:28 GMT
#320
Iaguz ahead in most ways. The break when Polt's army was split in half and the mass drop were good moves.
Moderator
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 63 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 16m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech150
Nathanias 136
Nina 96
SpeCial 72
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12799
Bale 11
League of Legends
Doublelift2543
JimRising 414
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5071
Khaldor1287
Liquid`Hasu734
Other Games
summit1g7022
fl0m817
shahzam494
ToD203
FrodaN160
KnowMe134
ArmadaUGS113
Mew2King70
NeuroSwarm54
JuggernautJason42
ViBE36
PPMD16
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV190
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream69
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 29
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Noizen94
Other Games
• imaqtpie869
• Shiphtur216
• Scarra175
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 16m
Stellar Fest
15h 16m
OSC
1d
CranKy Ducklings
1d 12h
Online Event
1d 13h
FEL
1d 18h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 19h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 21h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.