On July 26 2013 12:50 neoghaleon55 wrote:
go away LighT!
you don't make sense!
nothing you do ever makes sense!
go away LighT!
you don't make sense!
nothing you do ever makes sense!
I make the marine.
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
LighT.
Canada4501 Posts
On July 26 2013 12:50 neoghaleon55 wrote: go away LighT! you don't make sense! nothing you do ever makes sense! I make the marine. | ||
|
Zheryn
Sweden3653 Posts
| ||
|
Darkhorse
United States23455 Posts
On July 26 2013 13:05 Zheryn wrote: Revival with the no wall, no bane/ling speed "I hope I don't get attacked before 7 minutes or I die" tactic, so painful to watch. To be fair, he was keeping decent tabs on DRG's base to see what was coming. | ||
|
WombaT
Northern Ireland27451 Posts
On July 26 2013 13:02 stuchiu wrote: Show nested quote + On July 26 2013 13:01 Darkhoarse wrote: On July 26 2013 13:01 Larkin wrote: That was a nice WoL nostaliga. That was nothing like WoL... The zerg lost! One of the very last games Slivko played in WoL was in IEM Singapore against Grubby. Where he lost. True story. Was that that nailbiting gateway allin on Metropolis? | ||
|
neoghaleon55
United States7435 Posts
....... SEXXXXXXXXXX | ||
|
HotGlueGun
United States1409 Posts
On July 26 2013 13:06 Wombat_NI wrote: Show nested quote + On July 26 2013 13:02 stuchiu wrote: On July 26 2013 13:01 Darkhoarse wrote: On July 26 2013 13:01 Larkin wrote: That was a nice WoL nostaliga. That was nothing like WoL... The zerg lost! One of the very last games Slivko played in WoL was in IEM Singapore against Grubby. Where he lost. True story. Was that that nailbiting gateway allin on Metropolis? Yea, he was up 2-0 IIRC and lost 3 games in a row to grubby. | ||
|
Darkhorse
United States23455 Posts
| ||
|
stuchiu
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
On July 26 2013 13:06 Wombat_NI wrote: Show nested quote + On July 26 2013 13:02 stuchiu wrote: On July 26 2013 13:01 Darkhoarse wrote: On July 26 2013 13:01 Larkin wrote: That was a nice WoL nostaliga. That was nothing like WoL... The zerg lost! One of the very last games Slivko played in WoL was in IEM Singapore against Grubby. Where he lost. True story. Was that that nailbiting gateway allin on Metropolis? I think so. The other one I remember was on Cloud Kingdom where it seemed like Slivko got to broodlord infestor and then Grubby went crazy on the harass and counter attacks and killed 3 bases and then surrounded the army to win. | ||
|
Darkhorse
United States23455 Posts
| ||
|
SniXSniPe
United States1938 Posts
| ||
|
WombaT
Northern Ireland27451 Posts
On July 26 2013 13:08 stuchiu wrote: Show nested quote + On July 26 2013 13:06 Wombat_NI wrote: On July 26 2013 13:02 stuchiu wrote: On July 26 2013 13:01 Darkhoarse wrote: On July 26 2013 13:01 Larkin wrote: That was a nice WoL nostaliga. That was nothing like WoL... The zerg lost! One of the very last games Slivko played in WoL was in IEM Singapore against Grubby. Where he lost. True story. Was that that nailbiting gateway allin on Metropolis? I think so. The other one I remember was on Cloud Kingdom where it seemed like Slivko got to broodlord infestor and then Grubby went crazy on the harass and counter attacks and killed 3 bases and then surrounded the army to win. Ah, now I remember, I think the Cloud game was on the 'Best games of 2012' list, I went on a binge one evening. | ||
|
Darkhorse
United States23455 Posts
| ||
|
TommyP
United States6231 Posts
| ||
|
TommyP
United States6231 Posts
| ||
|
Darkhorse
United States23455 Posts
![]() | ||
|
bo1b
Australia12814 Posts
Poll: DRG back in form? No (10) Almost (8) Yes (0) 18 total votes Your vote: DRG back in form? | ||
|
Azarkon
United States21060 Posts
| ||
|
pigmanbear
Angola2010 Posts
| ||
|
Larkin
United Kingdom7161 Posts
| ||
|
pigmanbear
Angola2010 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games |
|
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
[ Show More ] Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Replay Cast
BSL: Ladder Tournament
|
|
|