• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:41
CEST 13:41
KST 20:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon107
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
All you football fans (soccer)! Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7963 users

[WCS AM] RO32 Group B Premier Season 2 2013 - Page 22

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 26 Next All
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
July 23 2013 01:45 GMT
#421
On July 23 2013 10:44 NovemberstOrm wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2013 10:42 lichter wrote:
Damaged healthbars confuse me so much

Yeah I don't like them either :/


I don't know if a unit is almost dead or if it is undamaged =/
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
PhoenixVoid
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Canada32755 Posts
July 23 2013 01:45 GMT
#422
On July 23 2013 10:42 lichter wrote:
Damaged healthbars confuse me so much

I'm flabbergasted why such a distinguished and global organization like WCS would ever use damaged healthbars :/
I'm afraid of demented knife-wielding escaped lunatic libertarian zombie mutants
NovemberstOrm
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Canada16217 Posts
July 23 2013 01:46 GMT
#423
Poll: Recommend Polt vs Moonglade game 2?

★★★★★ (1)
 
33%

★★★★ (1)
 
33%

★★★ (1)
 
33%

★★ (0)
 
0%

★ (0)
 
0%

3 total votes

Your vote: Recommend Polt vs Moonglade game 2?

(Vote): ★★★★★
(Vote): ★★★★
(Vote): ★★★
(Vote): ★★
(Vote): ★


Poll: Recommend Polt vs Moonglade game 3?

★★★★★ (1)
 
50%

★ (1)
 
50%

★★★★ (0)
 
0%

★★★ (0)
 
0%

★★ (0)
 
0%

2 total votes

Your vote: Recommend Polt vs Moonglade game 3?

(Vote): ★★★★★
(Vote): ★★★★
(Vote): ★★★
(Vote): ★★
(Vote): ★


Moderatorlickypiddy
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
July 23 2013 01:46 GMT
#424
On July 23 2013 10:45 PhoenixVoid wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2013 10:42 lichter wrote:
Damaged healthbars confuse me so much

I'm flabbergasted why such a distinguished and global organization like WCS would ever use damaged healthbars :/

What's a "damaged healthbar?"
kiss kiss fall in love
ragz_gt
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
9172 Posts
July 23 2013 01:46 GMT
#425
On July 23 2013 10:46 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2013 10:45 PhoenixVoid wrote:
On July 23 2013 10:42 lichter wrote:
Damaged healthbars confuse me so much

I'm flabbergasted why such a distinguished and global organization like WCS would ever use damaged healthbars :/

What's a "damaged healthbar?"


Only show bar when unit is damaged
I'm not an otaku, I'm a specialist.
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
July 23 2013 01:47 GMT
#426
On July 23 2013 10:45 PhoenixVoid wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2013 10:42 lichter wrote:
Damaged healthbars confuse me so much

I'm flabbergasted why such a distinguished and global organization like WCS would ever use damaged healthbars :/


I can understand people using it when they play, but I've seen so many games using it and I still get confused. Casual fans would have an even worse time understanding them.
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
Emzeeshady
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
Canada4203 Posts
July 23 2013 01:47 GMT
#427
--- Nuked ---
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
July 23 2013 01:48 GMT
#428
I'm pretty tired because I've been up since like 5 AM so I don't think I'm going to LR Polt vs XY. Sorry if you were looking for it but it'll probably be a stomp anyways :/
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Polygamy
Profile Joined January 2010
Austria1114 Posts
July 23 2013 01:48 GMT
#429
On July 23 2013 10:27 Decimator wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2013 10:20 garbanzo wrote:
On July 23 2013 10:17 DJHelium wrote:
On July 23 2013 10:14 Polygamy wrote:
I do not enjoy this casting at all.


I enjoy it a ton! It's not that much play by play, but I find them fun and enjoy their talk about SC2 in general.

Yeah, me too despite the fact that I feel like if Gretorp could express his thoughts better, and would not get so tongue-tied, then he'd be a great analytic caster on par with Apollo.


I have to agree with Polygamy, I am not enjoying their cast. I don't find them funny, nor exciting, nor do I find their analysis worthwhile. The games have been fun though.


To be honest for along time I always thought Greytorp was extremely high. He just kind of rambles and stumbles over his words.
NovemberstOrm
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Canada16217 Posts
July 23 2013 01:49 GMT
#430
On July 23 2013 10:48 Shellshock1122 wrote:
I'm pretty tired because I've been up since like 5 AM so I don't think I'm going to LR Polt vs XY. Sorry if you were looking for it but it'll probably be a stomp anyways :/

All good thanks for the LR!
Moderatorlickypiddy
PhoenixVoid
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Canada32755 Posts
July 23 2013 01:50 GMT
#431
I can provide maybe a paragraph as a recap of the games, but don't expect any super detailed format as Shellshock gives.
I'm afraid of demented knife-wielding escaped lunatic libertarian zombie mutants
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
July 23 2013 01:51 GMT
#432
On July 23 2013 10:48 Shellshock1122 wrote:
I'm pretty tired because I've been up since like 5 AM so I don't think I'm going to LR Polt vs XY. Sorry if you were looking for it but it'll probably be a stomp anyways :/


Do the game header thingies for me and I can probs do it. Might as well complete the day's LRs
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
garbanzo
Profile Joined October 2009
United States4046 Posts
July 23 2013 01:51 GMT
#433
On July 23 2013 10:50 PhoenixVoid wrote:
I can provide maybe a paragraph as a recap of the games, but don't expect any super detailed format as Shellshock gives.

I was going to volunteer, but I'm pretty tipsy so I'll leave it to you!

Thanks for the LR Shellbot! Get some sleep.
Even during difficult times, when I sat down to play the game, there were times where it felt like god has descended down and played [for me].
AgentW
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United States7725 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-23 01:53:41
July 23 2013 01:51 GMT
#434
On July 23 2013 10:51 lichter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2013 10:48 Shellshock1122 wrote:
I'm pretty tired because I've been up since like 5 AM so I don't think I'm going to LR Polt vs XY. Sorry if you were looking for it but it'll probably be a stomp anyways :/


Do the game header thingies for me and I can probs do it. Might as well complete the day's LRs

I can alternate with you if you need a break. I'm finally able to watch the games and doing nothing but eating Oreos :D
Who's the bigger scrub, the scrub, or the scrub who loses to him?
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
July 23 2013 01:52 GMT
#435
On July 23 2013 10:51 lichter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2013 10:48 Shellshock1122 wrote:
I'm pretty tired because I've been up since like 5 AM so I don't think I'm going to LR Polt vs XY. Sorry if you were looking for it but it'll probably be a stomp anyways :/


Do the game header thingies for me and I can probs do it. Might as well complete the day's LRs

[WCS AM] Ro32 Group B Premier Season 2 2013
[image loading] (T)XY vs. [image loading] (T)Polt
Game 1
Map:

0:00
XY spawns in the
Polt spawns in the
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Emzeeshady
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
Canada4203 Posts
July 23 2013 01:54 GMT
#436
--- Nuked ---
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
July 23 2013 01:54 GMT
#437
On July 23 2013 10:45 PhoenixVoid wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2013 10:42 lichter wrote:
Damaged healthbars confuse me so much

I'm flabbergasted why such a distinguished and global organization like WCS would ever use damaged healthbars :/


ah yes, the distinguished wcs.
AgentW
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United States7725 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-23 01:55:34
July 23 2013 01:55 GMT
#438
[WCS AM] Ro32 Group B Premier Season 2 2013
[image loading] (T)XY vs. [image loading] (T)Polt
Game 1
Map: Akilon Wastes

0:00
XY spawns in the bottom right.
Polt spawns in the top left.

EDIT: Anytime, lichter.
Who's the bigger scrub, the scrub, or the scrub who loses to him?
garbanzo
Profile Joined October 2009
United States4046 Posts
July 23 2013 01:56 GMT
#439
On July 23 2013 10:54 Dodgin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2013 10:45 PhoenixVoid wrote:
On July 23 2013 10:42 lichter wrote:
Damaged healthbars confuse me so much

I'm flabbergasted why such a distinguished and global organization like WCS would ever use damaged healthbars :/


ah yes, the distinguished wcs.

Reminds me of this comment from earlier today:
On July 23 2013 00:19 StarVe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2013 00:17 AgentW wrote:
I presume these games are on EU? If so, that makes what HerO's doing even more impressive.

all kr vs eu games are on NA, like in every respectable league
Even during difficult times, when I sat down to play the game, there were times where it felt like god has descended down and played [for me].
AgentW
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United States7725 Posts
July 23 2013 01:57 GMT
#440
On July 23 2013 10:55 AgentW wrote:
[WCS AM] Ro32 Group B Premier Season 2 2013
[image loading] (T)XY vs. [image loading] (T)Polt
Game 1
Map: Akilon Wastes

0:00
XY spawns in the bottom right.
Polt spawns in the top left.

EDIT: Anytime, lichter.

2:00
Barracks first from XY
Barracks from Polt
Gas first from Polt, none from XY

3:00
Gas for XY
Factory down for Polt
Orbital begins for Polt
Marine from XY
Second gas for Polt (?!)
Who's the bigger scrub, the scrub, or the scrub who loses to him?
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 26 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
10:00
Ro8 Match 4
Leta vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 11039
StarCastTV_EN244
Liquipedia
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10:00
Weekly #148 (SHIN Mod Edition)
herO vs KrystianerLIVE!
TBD vs Percival
CranKy Ducklings117
CranKy Ducklings SOOP29
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko323
ProTech115
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 11437
Jaedong 6115
EffOrt 2702
BeSt 1234
actioN 856
Killer 705
Soma 593
ZerO 518
Pusan 488
Horang2 415
[ Show more ]
Zeus 246
Stork 224
Rush 198
JYJ 160
Barracks 136
Mong 61
ToSsGirL 53
HiyA 40
Sea.KH 32
Bale 31
Sexy 27
Shinee 27
Terrorterran 26
Sharp 24
sorry 24
JulyZerg 9
Noble 9
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc5223
Dendi515
XaKoH 330
League of Legends
Reynor49
Counter-Strike
kRYSTAL_25
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2394
WinterStarcraft2294
Other Games
gofns63183
singsing1507
olofmeister1252
byalli543
Livibee194
OGKoka 104
ArmadaUGS49
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream310
StarCraft 2
WardiTV259
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 237
Other Games
BasetradeTV184
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV21
League of Legends
• Jankos1767
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
12h 19m
Kung Fu Cup
23h 19m
The PondCast
1d 22h
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.