• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:29
CEST 20:29
KST 03:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup9StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)72Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9049 users

Team Dignitas Reverse Race Tournament #2 - Page 3

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
scypio
Profile Joined December 2011
Poland2127 Posts
June 25 2013 15:38 GMT
#41
SjoW complaining about the toss after DH and now proving his point
I play random | I like Hots | INnoVation | sOs | Tefel TOP1!
garbanzo
Profile Joined October 2009
United States4046 Posts
June 25 2013 15:39 GMT
#42
On June 26 2013 00:32 Flaele wrote:
Made the liquipedia page, (Wiki)Reverse Race Tournament 2, thanks Garbanzo for keeping track of the scores and maps .

I hope it's right! I was confused by the tournament website. I'm glad somebody made the wiki, I kept track exactly for that reason!
Even during difficult times, when I sat down to play the game, there were times where it felt like god has descended down and played [for me].
garbanzo
Profile Joined October 2009
United States4046 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-25 15:51:26
June 25 2013 15:40 GMT
#43
+ Show Spoiler +

Match 1:
(T)Nerchio <Neo Planet S> (Z)DieStar
(T)Nerchio <Akilon Wastes> (Z)DieStar

Match 2:
(Z)Kas <Bel'Shir Vestige> (T)Protosser
(Z)Kas <Akilon Wastes> (T)Protosser
(Z)Kas <Neo Planet S> (T)Protosser

Match 3:
(Z)PandaTank <Bel'Shir Vestige> (T)MaNa
(T)PandaTank <Star Station> (Z)MaNa


Match 4 (in progress):
(T)Harstem <Akilon Wastes> (P)SjoW
(T)Harstem <Neo Planet S> (P)SjoW
Even during difficult times, when I sat down to play the game, there were times where it felt like god has descended down and played [for me].
Flaele
Profile Joined November 2011
Belgium182 Posts
June 25 2013 15:48 GMT
#44
On June 26 2013 00:39 garbanzo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2013 00:32 Flaele wrote:
Made the liquipedia page, (Wiki)Reverse Race Tournament 2, thanks Garbanzo for keeping track of the scores and maps .

I hope it's right! I was confused by the tournament website. I'm glad somebody made the wiki, I kept track exactly for that reason!


Apparently game 1 between MaNa and PandaTank was on Bel'Shir instead of Akilon according to their match history, but still great job^^
.
garbanzo
Profile Joined October 2009
United States4046 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-25 16:42:22
June 25 2013 15:55 GMT
#45
Round 1

+ Show Spoiler +
Match 1:
(T)Nerchio <Neo Planet S> (Z)DieStar
(T)Nerchio <Akilon Wastes> (Z)DieStar

Match 2:
(Z)Kas <Bel'Shir Vestige> (T)Protosser
(Z)Kas <Akilon Wastes> (T)Protosser
(Z)Kas <Neo Planet S> (T)Protosser

Match 3:
(Z)PandaTank <Bel'Shir Vestige> (T)MaNa
(T)PandaTank <Star Station> (Z)MaNa

Match 4:
(T)Harstem <Akilon Wastes> (P)SjoW
(T)Harstem <Neo Planet S> (P)SjoW


Round 2

Match 1:
(Z)Kas <Bel'Shir Vestige> (T)Nerchio
(Z)Kas <Whirlwind> (T)Nerchio

Match 2:
(T)MaNa <Neo Planet S> (P)SjoW
(T)MaNa <Bel'Shir Vestige> (P)SjoW
Even during difficult times, when I sat down to play the game, there were times where it felt like god has descended down and played [for me].
Cracy
Profile Joined October 2011
Poland221 Posts
June 25 2013 16:41 GMT
#46
No many people writing here, still wanted to show my appreciation - nice games
Oderint dum probent
garbanzo
Profile Joined October 2009
United States4046 Posts
June 25 2013 16:43 GMT
#47
On June 26 2013 01:41 Cracy wrote:
No many people writing here, still wanted to show my appreciation - nice games

I think most people are watching / paying more attention to WCS EU. I just have the stream on in a second monitor to keep track of the results.
Even during difficult times, when I sat down to play the game, there were times where it felt like god has descended down and played [for me].
scypio
Profile Joined December 2011
Poland2127 Posts
June 25 2013 16:43 GMT
#48
SjoW's toss is pretty good :D
I play random | I like Hots | INnoVation | sOs | Tefel TOP1!
garbanzo
Profile Joined October 2009
United States4046 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-25 17:03:04
June 25 2013 17:01 GMT
#49
Man, this game actually seems really good. So back and forth. I wish I was paying closer attention.

Also, doesn't SjoW generally have low APM? I'm really impressed with his late game Protoss army control.
Even during difficult times, when I sat down to play the game, there were times where it felt like god has descended down and played [for me].
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19391 Posts
June 25 2013 17:03 GMT
#50
Are the games still running? This event has been up four hours but I'm at work so I can't check the stream.
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
garbanzo
Profile Joined October 2009
United States4046 Posts
June 25 2013 17:05 GMT
#51
On June 26 2013 02:03 BisuDagger wrote:
Are the games still running? This event has been up four hours but I'm at work so I can't check the stream.

Yeah, MaNa and SjoW playing an epic TvP on Bel'Shir for their second game. Going on 32 in-game minutes right now. Winner plays Nerchio in the finals.
Even during difficult times, when I sat down to play the game, there were times where it felt like god has descended down and played [for me].
garbanzo
Profile Joined October 2009
United States4046 Posts
June 25 2013 17:07 GMT
#52
Round 1

+ Show Spoiler +
Match 1:
(T)Nerchio <Neo Planet S> (Z)DieStar
(T)Nerchio <Akilon Wastes> (Z)DieStar

Match 2:
(Z)Kas <Bel'Shir Vestige> (T)Protosser
(Z)Kas <Akilon Wastes> (T)Protosser
(Z)Kas <Neo Planet S> (T)Protosser

Match 3:
(Z)PandaTank <Bel'Shir Vestige> (T)MaNa
(T)PandaTank <Star Station> (Z)MaNa

Match 4:
(T)Harstem <Akilon Wastes> (P)SjoW
(T)Harstem <Neo Planet S> (P)SjoW


Round 2

Match 1:
(Z)Kas <Bel'Shir Vestige> (T)Nerchio
(Z)Kas <Whirlwind> (T)Nerchio

Match 2:
(T)MaNa <Neo Planet S> (P)SjoW
(T)MaNa <Bel'Shir Vestige> (P)SjoW
(T)MaNa <Whirlwind> (P)SjoW
Even during difficult times, when I sat down to play the game, there were times where it felt like god has descended down and played [for me].
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19391 Posts
June 25 2013 17:14 GMT
#53
On June 26 2013 02:05 garbanzo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2013 02:03 BisuDagger wrote:
Are the games still running? This event has been up four hours but I'm at work so I can't check the stream.

Yeah, MaNa and SjoW playing an epic TvP on Bel'Shir for their second game. Going on 32 in-game minutes right now. Winner plays Nerchio in the finals.

Wow. This tournament seems so fun. Sad I'm missing it. I may have to use twitch mobile and step outside for the finals lol.
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
garbanzo
Profile Joined October 2009
United States4046 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-25 17:22:25
June 25 2013 17:17 GMT
#54
Round 1

+ Show Spoiler +
Match 1:
(T)Nerchio <Neo Planet S> (Z)DieStar
(T)Nerchio <Akilon Wastes> (Z)DieStar

Match 2:
(Z)Kas <Bel'Shir Vestige> (T)Protosser
(Z)Kas <Akilon Wastes> (T)Protosser
(Z)Kas <Neo Planet S> (T)Protosser

Match 3:
(Z)PandaTank <Bel'Shir Vestige> (T)MaNa
(T)PandaTank <Star Station> (Z)MaNa

Match 4:
(T)Harstem <Akilon Wastes> (P)SjoW
(T)Harstem <Neo Planet S> (P)SjoW


Round 2

+ Show Spoiler +
Match 1:
(Z)Kas <Bel'Shir Vestige> (T)Nerchio
(Z)Kas <Whirlwind> (T)Nerchio

Match 2:
(T)MaNa <Neo Planet S> (P)SjoW
(T)MaNa <Bel'Shir Vestige> (P)SjoW
(T)MaNa <Whirlwind> (P)SjoW


Finals

(P)Nerchio <Bel'Shir Vestige> (Z)MaNa
Even during difficult times, when I sat down to play the game, there were times where it felt like god has descended down and played [for me].
scypio
Profile Joined December 2011
Poland2127 Posts
June 25 2013 17:27 GMT
#55
Polish finals :D
I play random | I like Hots | INnoVation | sOs | Tefel TOP1!
garbanzo
Profile Joined October 2009
United States4046 Posts
June 25 2013 17:31 GMT
#56
On June 26 2013 02:27 scypio wrote:
Polish finals :D

+ Show Spoiler [WCS EU] +
And Tefel playing in the winner's match against Mvp and currently breaking him in game 1!
Even during difficult times, when I sat down to play the game, there were times where it felt like god has descended down and played [for me].
garbanzo
Profile Joined October 2009
United States4046 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-25 17:49:26
June 25 2013 17:37 GMT
#57
Round 1

+ Show Spoiler +
Match 1:
(T)Nerchio <Neo Planet S> (Z)DieStar
(T)Nerchio <Akilon Wastes> (Z)DieStar

Match 2:
(Z)Kas <Bel'Shir Vestige> (T)Protosser
(Z)Kas <Akilon Wastes> (T)Protosser
(Z)Kas <Neo Planet S> (T)Protosser

Match 3:
(Z)PandaTank <Bel'Shir Vestige> (T)MaNa
(T)PandaTank <Star Station> (Z)MaNa

Match 4:
(T)Harstem <Akilon Wastes> (P)SjoW
(T)Harstem <Neo Planet S> (P)SjoW


Round 2

+ Show Spoiler +
Match 1:
(Z)Kas <Bel'Shir Vestige> (T)Nerchio
(Z)Kas <Whirlwind> (T)Nerchio

Match 2:
(T)MaNa <Neo Planet S> (P)SjoW
(T)MaNa <Bel'Shir Vestige> (P)SjoW
(T)MaNa <Whirlwind> (P)SjoW


Finals

(P)Nerchio <Bel'Shir Vestige> (Z)MaNa
(P)Nerchio <Neo Planet S> (Z)MaNa
(P)Nerchio <Akilon Wastes> (Z)MaNa
Even during difficult times, when I sat down to play the game, there were times where it felt like god has descended down and played [for me].
garbanzo
Profile Joined October 2009
United States4046 Posts
June 25 2013 18:10 GMT
#58
I feel like MaNa is playing this style just to see how Nerchio would react and maybe he can learn how to beat it himself.
Even during difficult times, when I sat down to play the game, there were times where it felt like god has descended down and played [for me].
garbanzo
Profile Joined October 2009
United States4046 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-25 18:17:33
June 25 2013 18:17 GMT
#59
Round 1

Match 1:
(T)Nerchio <Neo Planet S> (Z)DieStar
(T)Nerchio <Akilon Wastes> (Z)DieStar

Match 2:
(Z)Kas <Bel'Shir Vestige> (T)Protosser
(Z)Kas <Akilon Wastes> (T)Protosser
(Z)Kas <Neo Planet S> (T)Protosser

Match 3:
(Z)PandaTank <Bel'Shir Vestige> (T)MaNa
(T)PandaTank <Star Station> (Z)MaNa

Match 4:
(T)Harstem <Akilon Wastes> (P)SjoW
(T)Harstem <Neo Planet S> (P)SjoW

Round 2

Match 1:
(Z)Kas <Bel'Shir Vestige> (T)Nerchio
(Z)Kas <Whirlwind> (T)Nerchio

Match 2:
(T)MaNa <Neo Planet S> (P)SjoW
(T)MaNa <Bel'Shir Vestige> (P)SjoW
(T)MaNa <Whirlwind> (P)SjoW

Finals

(P)Nerchio <Bel'Shir Vestige> (Z)MaNa
(P)Nerchio <Neo Planet S> (Z)MaNa
(P)Nerchio <Akilon Wastes> (Z)MaNa
Even during difficult times, when I sat down to play the game, there were times where it felt like god has descended down and played [for me].
scypio
Profile Joined December 2011
Poland2127 Posts
June 25 2013 18:36 GMT
#60
Mana #1 patchzerg :D
I play random | I like Hots | INnoVation | sOs | Tefel TOP1!
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 2397
RotterdaM827
TaKeTV 329
IndyStarCraft 214
BRAT_OK 106
ZombieGrub76
SteadfastSC58
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 2397
RotterdaM 827
ByuN 369
IndyStarCraft 214
MaxPax 158
RuFF_SC2 117
BRAT_OK 106
ZombieGrub76
UpATreeSC 66
SteadfastSC 58
MindelVK 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3183
Shuttle 643
Mini 395
EffOrt 332
Dewaltoss 79
Mind 78
910 72
Zeus 63
HiyA 60
hero 53
[ Show more ]
Bale 18
ToSsGirL 18
sorry 16
scan(afreeca) 9
zelot 9
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
qojqva3493
Counter-Strike
fl0m5144
pashabiceps1226
Fnx 664
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3933
Liquid`Hasu245
Other Games
singsing1834
Beastyqt860
ceh9681
mouzStarbuck328
C9.Mang0132
XaKoH 125
QueenE71
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV216
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 159
• StrangeGG 38
• Reevou 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV429
Other Games
• imaqtpie706
• Shiphtur370
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
4h 31m
Afreeca Starleague
15h 31m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
16h 31m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 5h
Patches Events
1d 21h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.