And bling?
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
AmOkk000
72 Posts
And bling? | ||
|
KalWarkov
Germany4126 Posts
On June 15 2013 06:34 Dexington wrote: I'm surprised State is going. Does he have a personal sponsor? yes, i think he has. i just realized Lucifron isnt there. thats SO SAD. my favourite player right now TT | ||
|
Tosster
Poland299 Posts
![]() | ||
|
ratbert
Germany1041 Posts
On June 15 2013 06:42 KalWarkov wrote: Show nested quote + On June 15 2013 06:34 Dexington wrote: I'm surprised State is going. Does he have a personal sponsor? yes, i think he has. i just realized Lucifron isnt there. thats SO SAD. my favourite player right now TT State's personal sponsor is Gamefront. And yeah, i would've loved to see Lucifron as well but theres plenty of people i like so it's no big deal for me at least ![]() | ||
|
LittLeD
Sweden7973 Posts
| ||
|
KalWarkov
Germany4126 Posts
On June 15 2013 06:46 Tosster wrote: Where's Grubby/Naniwa/Sase/MKP/Idra/HuK/WhiteRa.... actually weakest lineup HSC since.. how long? Still I'm waiting for it ![]() Seed/Taeja/Hyun ? some of those names you mentioned would even weaken the average skilllevel of the HSC lineup lol. wouldve loved to see lucifron though TTTT | ||
|
Musicus
Germany23580 Posts
On June 15 2013 06:46 Tosster wrote: Where's Grubby/Naniwa/Sase/MKP/Idra/HuK/WhiteRa.... actually weakest lineup HSC since.. how long? Still I'm waiting for it ![]() Grubby is at the redbull thing, Idra retired, MKP is not so hot right now and who knows if Prime was willing to pay the trip, Naniwa doesn't really like HSC I think, no idea if Huk wanted to go (as a past champion he surely could go if he wanted?) but I also really expected WhiteRa and Sase. Edit: I also don't think that exchanging all those players with attending players would strengthen the lineup, but WhiteRa should be there just for the BBQ at least :D. Edit2: Actually I now remember that Sase stopped attending HSC after HSC V because he had some problems with XMG or couldn't agree with them, he didn't go into specifics and said he might explain sometime in the future. | ||
|
Killmouse
Austria5700 Posts
| ||
|
m0ck
4194 Posts
| ||
|
Boucot
France15997 Posts
On June 15 2013 07:05 Musicus wrote: Show nested quote + On June 15 2013 06:46 Tosster wrote: Where's Grubby/Naniwa/Sase/MKP/Idra/HuK/WhiteRa.... actually weakest lineup HSC since.. how long? Still I'm waiting for it ![]() Grubby is at the redbull thing, Idra retired, MKP is not so hot right now and who knows if Prime was willing to pay the trip, Naniwa doesn't really like HSC I think, no idea if Huk wanted to go (as a past champion he surely could go if he wanted?) but I also really expected WhiteRa and Sase. Edit: I also don't think that exchanging all those players with attending players would strengthen the lineup, but WhiteRa should be there just for the BBQ at least :D. Edit2: Actually I now remember that Sase stopped attending HSC after HSC V because he had some problems with XMG or couldn't agree with them, he didn't go into specifics and said he might explain sometime in the future. Oh, it could be related to the fact that monchi couldn't join Fnatic (don't remember where he said that). | ||
|
Mekare
Germany393 Posts
On June 15 2013 06:35 AmOkk000 wrote: Noo, where's whitera? No bbq then? And bling? I think BlinG tweeted that he's going on holiday but that we still "might or might not" see him at HSC. My hope is that he decided that competing in the SC2 part of the event only messed with his ambitions in the Looping Louie competition, so he'll focus solely on that this time And I hope White-Ra will be there for the bbq - HSC wouldn't be the same without Ra and BlinG! | ||
|
Saser
Sweden66 Posts
| ||
|
SpikeStarcraft
Germany2095 Posts
| ||
|
ZMTYOU
88 Posts
| ||
|
Maasked
United States567 Posts
| ||
|
Koesader
Netherlands424 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Proseat
Germany5113 Posts
On June 15 2013 05:11 TaKeTV wrote: Group stage: + Show Spoiler + Group A: HyuN Dayshi MaNa GoOdy Group B: MC Goswser Socke Fuzer Group C: Bunny XlorD BabyKnight Ret Group D: ToD ThorZaIN TargA DIMAGA Group E: Stephano Happy qxc PandaTank Group F: TaeJa Kas NightEnD State Group G: TLO Harstem Seed Dragon Group H: Snute HasuObs MorroW Hendralisk I sexed up your list a little bit. ![]() Group A Group B Group C Group D Group E Group F Group G Group H Poll: HomeStory Cup VII - 1st Group Stage - Group of Death? Group G: TLO Harstem Seed Dragon (32) Group A: HyuN Dayshi MaNa GoOdy (31) Group D: ToD ThorZaIN TargA DIMAGA (9) Group E: Stephano Happy qxc PandaTank (5) Group F: TaeJa Kas NightEnD State (5) Group C: Bunny XlorD BabyKnight Ret (4) Group B: MC Goswser Socke Fuzer (2) Group H: Snute HasuObs MorroW Hendralisk (2) 90 total votes Your vote: HomeStory Cup VII - 1st Group Stage - Group of Death? (Vote): Group A: HyuN Dayshi MaNa GoOdy | ||
|
sitromit
7051 Posts
| ||
|
oneill12
Romania1222 Posts
| ||
|
i_bE_free
United States73 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War League of Legends Other Games |
|
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Replay Cast
[ Show More ] BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|