On May 02 2013 10:01 LeeDawg wrote:
illusion once screwed me on a free lesson I won, so seeing him lose is refreshing!
illusion once screwed me on a free lesson I won, so seeing him lose is refreshing!
Care to elaborate?
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
AnachronisticAnarchy
United States2957 Posts
On May 02 2013 10:01 LeeDawg wrote: illusion once screwed me on a free lesson I won, so seeing him lose is refreshing! Care to elaborate? | ||
|
Gescom
Canada3516 Posts
On May 02 2013 10:04 LeeDawg wrote: were the games between maker and alicia any good? Not really no, pretty one sided 2-0. | ||
|
Resilient
United Kingdom1431 Posts
On May 02 2013 10:04 LeeDawg wrote: were the games between maker and alicia any good? Soulcrushing stomps, not worth your time in the slightest. | ||
|
LeeDawg
United States1306 Posts
On May 02 2013 10:04 AnachronisticAnarchy wrote: Show nested quote + On May 02 2013 10:01 LeeDawg wrote: illusion once screwed me on a free lesson I won, so seeing him lose is refreshing! Care to elaborate? i won a free lesson in an it's gosu tournament, which he never gave me. we would set up times and he would flake. happened a good 8 or 9 times. | ||
|
SCST
Mexico1609 Posts
On May 02 2013 10:02 sitromit wrote: Moonglade is clearly dominating Illusion because the e-sports infrastructure in Australia is so much better and all that training he got in a teamhouse is paying off. Cute but every region has naturally talented players. I'm sure that the reason 95% of the scene is dominated by Koreans has nothing to do with the fact that everything is centralized in Seoul and young people can make a living/survive off playing a video game. ![]() | ||
|
LuckyFool
United States9015 Posts
On May 02 2013 10:05 LeeDawg wrote: Show nested quote + On May 02 2013 10:04 AnachronisticAnarchy wrote: On May 02 2013 10:01 LeeDawg wrote: illusion once screwed me on a free lesson I won, so seeing him lose is refreshing! Care to elaborate? i won a free lesson in an it's gosu tournament, which he never gave me. we would set up times and he would flake. happened a good 8 or 9 times. it's gosu? that's going back! I know Illusion personally, I doubt there was malicious intent. | ||
|
YourAdHere
United States216 Posts
Alicia should be the wildcard from Cuba. Castro fighting! | ||
|
Dodgin
Canada39254 Posts
On May 02 2013 10:05 LeeDawg wrote: Show nested quote + On May 02 2013 10:04 AnachronisticAnarchy wrote: On May 02 2013 10:01 LeeDawg wrote: illusion once screwed me on a free lesson I won, so seeing him lose is refreshing! Care to elaborate? i won a free lesson in an it's gosu tournament, which he never gave me. we would set up times and he would flake. happened a good 8 or 9 times. that's a lot of times | ||
|
LeeDawg
United States1306 Posts
On May 02 2013 10:07 LuckyFool wrote: Show nested quote + On May 02 2013 10:05 LeeDawg wrote: On May 02 2013 10:04 AnachronisticAnarchy wrote: On May 02 2013 10:01 LeeDawg wrote: illusion once screwed me on a free lesson I won, so seeing him lose is refreshing! Care to elaborate? i won a free lesson in an it's gosu tournament, which he never gave me. we would set up times and he would flake. happened a good 8 or 9 times. it's gosu? that's going back! I know Illusion personally, I doubt there was malicious intent. yeah i don't think there was anything malicious either, just him being really young and immature | ||
|
Resilient
United Kingdom1431 Posts
| ||
|
RogerChillingworth
Chad3132 Posts
| ||
|
Emzeeshady
Canada4203 Posts
| ||
|
Sub40APM
6336 Posts
| ||
|
JustPassingBy
10776 Posts
| ||
|
jakethesnake
Canada4948 Posts
| ||
|
Emzeeshady
Canada4203 Posts
| ||
|
iKill[ShocK]
Vietnam3530 Posts
| ||
|
LeeDawg
United States1306 Posts
| ||
|
iKill[ShocK]
Vietnam3530 Posts
| ||
|
Emzeeshady
Canada4203 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War actioN League of LegendsBisu HiyA hero Mong Shine Bale sorry NotJumperer Killer [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games Organizations
StarCraft 2 • Berry_CruncH322 StarCraft: Brood War• LUISG • StrangeGG • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Kozan • IndyKCrew • Migwel Dota 2 League of Legends |
|
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Afreeca Starleague
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
Replay Cast
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
[ Show More ] BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
|
|
|