On April 23 2013 17:52 ZenithM wrote:
I'm a sucker for SNSD. Even like "I got a boy" :D
I'm a sucker for SNSD. Even like "I got a boy" :D
Same here, just having new songs from them is good for me!
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Denar
France1633 Posts
On April 23 2013 17:52 ZenithM wrote: I'm a sucker for SNSD. Even like "I got a boy" :D Same here, just having new songs from them is good for me! | ||
|
TAMinator
Australia2706 Posts
| ||
|
Fearest
854 Posts
On April 23 2013 17:56 TAMinator wrote: I have a feeling Leenock and Life aren't gonna make it. KESPA 2stronk. I don't see this Life kid losing. He's just too good! | ||
|
Pandemona
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
PartinG and Life....NICEEEEE Good games plox! | ||
|
TAMinator
Australia2706 Posts
On April 23 2013 17:58 Fearest wrote: Show nested quote + On April 23 2013 17:56 TAMinator wrote: I have a feeling Leenock and Life aren't gonna make it. KESPA 2stronk. I don't see this Life kid losing. He's just too good! I do hope Life makes it through He's fun to watch | ||
|
Account252508
3454 Posts
| ||
|
tribulator
774 Posts
As much as I like Leenock, I don't think he wins a game in this group. | ||
|
YpnotiS
France163 Posts
On April 23 2013 18:00 tribulator wrote: My money is on Life and Last. Life is life, and Last is gonna derail the Parting train with the scv train. As much as I like Leenock, I don't think he wins a game in this group. I agree fto that ![]() | ||
|
KristofferAG
Norway25712 Posts
| ||
|
Talionis
Scotland4085 Posts
What did it all mean? Leessang :D | ||
|
Foxxan
Sweden3427 Posts
ikki rakki dunara anyone know the name of the group/song? | ||
|
YpnotiS
France163 Posts
On April 23 2013 18:04 Foxxan wrote: that song with those girls were so charming ikki rakki dunara anyone know the name of the group/song? dalsabet -have don't have look for the post of denar page7 with all the kpop | ||
|
Denar
France1633 Posts
On April 23 2013 18:04 Foxxan wrote: that song with those girls were so charming ikki rakki dunara anyone know the name of the group/song? You got all songs played in this psot here : http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=409095¤tpage=7#135 The song was the one from Dal Shabet | ||
|
Ketch
Netherlands7285 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Wintex
Norway16849 Posts
| ||
|
Acertos
France852 Posts
My hears bled during that last song, gotta mute that shit. On topic, i can totally see Parting getting eliminated, i just have this feeling that he will lose. | ||
|
Tobblish
Sweden6404 Posts
On April 23 2013 18:08 Acertos wrote: Seriously sometimes i wonder how can people like to this type of music. My hears bled during that last song, gotta mute that shit. On topic, i can totally see Parting getting eliminated, i just have this feeling that he will lose. Easy way to think of it, why do you like the music you listen to? | ||
|
Yello
Germany7411 Posts
On April 23 2013 18:05 Denar wrote: Show nested quote + On April 23 2013 18:04 Foxxan wrote: that song with those girls were so charming ikki rakki dunara anyone know the name of the group/song? You got all songs played in this psot here : http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=409095¤tpage=7#135 The song was the one from Dal Shabet also added all of it to the Live Report section in the op ![]() | ||
|
Account252508
3454 Posts
| ||
|
Zenbrez
Canada5973 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Bisu Dota 2Shuttle EffOrt BeSt Light Mini ggaemo Stork firebathero ZerO [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games singsing2215 Liquid`RaSZi1284 hiko1260 B2W.Neo940 Lowko379 Liquid`VortiX268 Sick183 ArmadaUGS132 Rex83 Trikslyr37 ZerO(Twitch)15 |
|
Monday Night Weeklies
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Afreeca Starleague
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
Replay Cast
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
[ Show More ] BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
|
|
|