• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:55
CEST 04:55
KST 11:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7581 users

[GSTL] StarTale vs. AZUBU 2013 Season 1 - Page 20

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 43 Next All
KadaverBB
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany25658 Posts
April 19 2013 10:23 GMT
#381
I feel like it may have been a mistake to put life on my anti team. I am not sure why I did this.
AdministratorLaws change depending on who's making them, but justice is justice
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
April 19 2013 10:23 GMT
#382
and now symbol is screwed
govie
Profile Blog Joined November 2012
9334 Posts
April 19 2013 10:23 GMT
#383
On April 19 2013 19:22 Wintex wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 19 2013 19:20 govie wrote:
On April 19 2013 19:15 NovemberstOrm wrote:
On April 19 2013 19:14 Wintex wrote:
To be honest, Life can probably use tactics so Leenock thinks he's gonna play that way and just 180 it and crush him anyway.

The thing about Life is he can play any strategy I don't think it actually matters if he shows strategies or not.


But not against gosuuser.. he allmost had him... NA will hold!!

The second Life paid attention to what goswser used, goswser collapsed. It wasn't actually close at all.


3 - 2 was awesome result for gosuuser!! life ofc.. went choochooo when he was 2-0 behind and won
The two NBA teams in states with legal weed are called the Nuggets and the Blazers...
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
April 19 2013 10:23 GMT
#384
this zergling control... holy shit
Community News
TL+ Member
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
April 19 2013 10:23 GMT
#385
I'm pretty sure Symbol is done for
AdministratorBreak the chains
Tachion
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada8573 Posts
April 19 2013 10:23 GMT
#386
Life's lings man.....fucking lings.
i was driving down the road this november eve and spotted a hitchhiker walking down the street. i pulled over and saw that it was only a tree. i uprooted it and put it in my trunk. do trees like marshmallow peeps? cause that's all i have and will have.
MasterOfPuppets
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Romania6942 Posts
April 19 2013 10:24 GMT
#387
On April 19 2013 19:23 KadaverBB wrote:
I feel like it may have been a mistake to put life on my anti team. I am not sure why I did this.


LOL.

Life all-kill incoming? :D
"my shaft scares me too" - strenx 2014
Topdoller
Profile Joined March 2011
United Kingdom3860 Posts
April 19 2013 10:24 GMT
#388
wow this is amazing zvz, micro is insane
Tsubbi
Profile Joined September 2010
Germany7997 Posts
April 19 2013 10:24 GMT
#389
watching life is such a treat
Highways
Profile Joined July 2005
Australia6122 Posts
April 19 2013 10:24 GMT
#390
This obs is so crap
#1 Terran hater
govie
Profile Blog Joined November 2012
9334 Posts
April 19 2013 10:24 GMT
#391
On April 19 2013 19:23 KadaverBB wrote:
I feel like it may have been a mistake to put life on my anti team. I am not sure why I did this.


LOL. I moved symbol off anti, im happy:D
The two NBA teams in states with legal weed are called the Nuggets and the Blazers...
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
April 19 2013 10:24 GMT
#392
On April 19 2013 19:23 KadaverBB wrote:
I feel like it may have been a mistake to put life on my anti team. I am not sure why I did this.


I don't know you anymore.
AdministratorBreak the chains
Khaldor
Profile Joined March 2008
Germany861 Posts
April 19 2013 10:24 GMT
#393
On April 19 2013 19:12 Type|NarutO wrote:
Why would they not send out Life? As much as I like Khaldor and Wolf it should be no problem to Life to bring out a high level game with a standard strategy. He doesn't need to have his prepared build shown, he can deliver in any match up by playing completely standard and not revealing anything. :x


We are talking to the players every time we are at the studio and every player that has Code S matches coming up is very reluctant to play, especially in the exact matchup.
Tutorials, Quick Tips and Guides: www.YouTube.com/KhaldorTV
Wildmoon
Profile Joined December 2011
Thailand4189 Posts
April 19 2013 10:24 GMT
#394
When a player on the level of Symbol get outplayed this much you know his opponent is not human...
Vindicare605
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States16126 Posts
April 19 2013 10:24 GMT
#395
On April 19 2013 19:23 KadaverBB wrote:
I feel like it may have been a mistake to put life on my anti team. I am not sure why I did this.


I think you were counting on him never playing the way that MVP or Nestea never played for IM back in the day.

It was not to be. Life is killing your Fantasy team all by himself.
aka: KTVindicare the Geeky Bartender
Giriath
Profile Joined May 2011
Sweden2412 Posts
April 19 2013 10:24 GMT
#396
Life is awesome, but I think many Koreans are very intimidated by him, which makes them nervous and prone to mistakes.
Education should be our seniors guiding us to be "who" we want to be, not "what" we want to be.
kubiks
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
France1328 Posts
April 19 2013 10:24 GMT
#397
On April 19 2013 19:23 KadaverBB wrote:
I feel like it may have been a mistake to put life on my anti team. I am not sure why I did this.


Lol I think that was stupid :D (like DRG in the old days )
He's my capitain
Juanald you're my hero I miss you -> best troll ever on TL <3
Crisco
Profile Joined March 2011
1170 Posts
April 19 2013 10:24 GMT
#398
life is my cap'n o\
MCDayC
Profile Joined March 2011
United Kingdom14464 Posts
April 19 2013 10:24 GMT
#399
On April 19 2013 19:23 KadaverBB wrote:
I feel like it may have been a mistake to put life on my anti team. I am not sure why I did this.

...
da fuck is wrong with you?
VERY FRAGILE, LIKE A BABY PANDA EGG
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
April 19 2013 10:25 GMT
#400
On April 19 2013 19:24 Highways wrote:
This obs is so crap


Hating on Legend, not cool at all
AdministratorBreak the chains
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 43 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
00:00
#101 (PatchesSC Mod Edition)
PiGStarcraft420
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft420
RuFF_SC2 132
Nina 101
-ZergGirl 80
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2348
Bale 17
yabsab 14
Terrorterran 10
Shuttle 0
Dota 2
febbydoto11
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1163
taco 394
minikerr17
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox617
Other Games
summit1g7358
JimRising 687
Day[9].tv500
C9.Mang0392
WinterStarcraft244
ViBE172
Livibee138
Maynarde135
Sick130
ArmadaUGS29
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1065
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream150
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Response 17
• OhrlRock 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv500
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
8h 5m
Stellar Fest
10h 5m
The PondCast
1d 7h
OSC
1d 10h
Stellar Fest
1d 10h
OSC
1d 21h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.