On April 15 2013 18:58 Jindo wrote:
Flash on 3 games losing streak
Flash on 3 games losing streak
4 games now actually :/
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Ammoth
Sweden391 Posts
On April 15 2013 18:58 Jindo wrote: Flash on 3 games losing streak 4 games now actually :/ | ||
|
NovemberstOrm
Canada16217 Posts
| ||
|
BlackCompany
Germany8388 Posts
KT to win 3 of the next 4 maps and then flash dies to proxy oracles in the ace... Why you gotta break my heart every time flash T.T | ||
|
Dwayn
Germany949 Posts
On April 15 2013 18:57 Kim Hyuna wrote: I heard speedlings banelings all-in is pretty good. naaah... | ||
|
RogerChillingworth
Chad3132 Posts
On April 15 2013 18:57 Kim Hyuna wrote: I heard speedlings banelings all-in is pretty good. it actually isn't, really. maybe you missed 6 hellions get surrounded. | ||
|
Negius
Netherlands290 Posts
| ||
|
Deleted User 12257
Spain112 Posts
I-I-I I'm a, mother-father-gentleman If you know what I mean, glad I pickd JD as my captain!. | ||
|
Clawfinger
Canada221 Posts
| ||
|
HeartOfTheSwarm
Niue585 Posts
| ||
|
Jimmeh
United Kingdom908 Posts
On April 15 2013 18:57 Pandemona wrote: Well thank you for that awful map which clearly ling bane all in is so easy to pull in ZvT. Sigh, silly KESPA maps He lost all hellions for free, with a build that relies heavily on them since he's been extremely greedy. But, sure, blame the map. | ||
|
Shellebelles
51 Posts
| ||
|
FeyFey
Germany10114 Posts
| ||
|
Ctesias
4595 Posts
| ||
|
Prince_Stranger
Kazakhstan762 Posts
On April 15 2013 18:48 styLesdavis wrote: If JD wins against flash i will eat my shorts... It is time ) | ||
|
Zerg.Zilla
Hungary5029 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Glioburd
France1911 Posts
| ||
|
bgx
Poland6595 Posts
On April 15 2013 18:58 RogerChillingworth wrote: Show nested quote + On April 15 2013 18:57 Kim Hyuna wrote: I heard speedlings banelings all-in is pretty good. it actually isn't, really. maybe you missed 6 hellions get surrounded. ELEPHANT was sleeping. | ||
|
McBengt
Sweden1684 Posts
On April 15 2013 18:58 Dodgin wrote: You're not thinking very hard, there was that one game where Flash won in 7 minutes in BW. I think the one where Flash went 14 CC against a nine pool takes the cake. Moletrap and Klazart and someone else were casting, the moment Flash put that CC down the whole casting crew just deflated. | ||
|
Azurues
Malaysia5612 Posts
| ||
|
Malinor
Germany4758 Posts
On April 15 2013 18:58 Dodgin wrote: You're not thinking very hard, there was that one game where Flash won in 7 minutes in BW. 9pool vs 14 CC in SPL Ace Match wasn't much fun either (well, at least I was rooting for Jaedong ;-) ) | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Shuttle Dota 2Bisu BeSt Hyuk Horang2 actioN Leta EffOrt Zeus Light [ Show more ] League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games gofns30162 summit1g8365 singsing1488 ceh9612 crisheroes302 XBOCT243 DeMusliM151 ArmadaUGS108 Livibee92 ZerO(Twitch)13 Organizations
StarCraft 2 • Berry_CruncH266 StarCraft: Brood War• LUISG • Letter146 • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Kozan • IndyKCrew • Migwel Dota 2 League of Legends |
|
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|