• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:40
CEST 06:40
KST 13:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)26Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9120 users

[IPTL] EG v LG-IM - Playoffs - Page 4

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 12 13 Next All
Larkin
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
United Kingdom7161 Posts
February 27 2013 00:46 GMT
#61
On February 27 2013 09:42 14fighter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2013 09:40 Larkin wrote:
It's weird, this is the Puma who could always win in tournaments no matter what in 2011/early 2012. It's like that Puma has become the online Puma and the offline Puma has become some kind of nervy shell that can't play consistently

I think Online Puma and Foreign Puma are good, Korean Puma is where he chokes hard.


Hmm I think you're right. Though it's not like he can't beat Koreans in foreign tournaments. But at home, just can't do it. Very odd.
https://www.twitch.tv/ttalarkin - streams random stuff, high level teamleague, maybe even heroleague
catplanetcatplanet
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
3837 Posts
February 27 2013 00:46 GMT
#62
Puma getting greedy here, this will be interesting.
I think it's finally time to admit it might not be the year of Pet
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
February 27 2013 00:49 GMT
#63
man I haven't seen a game on Metropolis in so long
WolfintheSheep
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada14127 Posts
February 27 2013 00:50 GMT
#64
On February 27 2013 09:46 Larkin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2013 09:42 14fighter wrote:
On February 27 2013 09:40 Larkin wrote:
It's weird, this is the Puma who could always win in tournaments no matter what in 2011/early 2012. It's like that Puma has become the online Puma and the offline Puma has become some kind of nervy shell that can't play consistently

I think Online Puma and Foreign Puma are good, Korean Puma is where he chokes hard.


Hmm I think you're right. Though it's not like he can't beat Koreans in foreign tournaments. But at home, just can't do it. Very odd.

I'm imagining something like his whole family attending all his LAN events, staring at him, telling him that the family honour is on the line, disowning him every time he loses...

We should brainstorm all the fun theories .
Average means I'm better than half of you.
MattRz
Profile Joined April 2011
Chile1681 Posts
February 27 2013 00:51 GMT
#65
how slow are medivacs against mutas...
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake ♞
PhoenixVoid
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Canada32755 Posts
February 27 2013 00:53 GMT
#66
I'm not sure whether it is always the best choice to play greedy on Metropolis against Zergs. The map allows for a Zerg to take their fourth and fifth unopposed usually, and the Terran really cannot take a fourth in response, especially if the Zerg went Mutas.
I'm afraid of demented knife-wielding escaped lunatic libertarian zombie mutants
LimitSEA
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia9580 Posts
February 27 2013 00:55 GMT
#67
On February 27 2013 09:51 MattRz wrote:
how slow are medivacs against mutas...

Right? I'm getting too used to seeing that medivac boost.

ByuL's ZvT doesn't look as good as it did in GSTL lol.
Long live the King of Wings
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
February 27 2013 00:56 GMT
#68
good ol wol fungals
PhoenixVoid
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Canada32755 Posts
February 27 2013 00:56 GMT
#69
I'm so not used to seeing Infestors ever since I've been watching almost all HotS. Hell, even seeing Ultras do badly against Marines is weird now.
I'm afraid of demented knife-wielding escaped lunatic libertarian zombie mutants
Larkin
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
United Kingdom7161 Posts
February 27 2013 00:59 GMT
#70
On February 27 2013 09:50 WolfintheSheep wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2013 09:46 Larkin wrote:
On February 27 2013 09:42 14fighter wrote:
On February 27 2013 09:40 Larkin wrote:
It's weird, this is the Puma who could always win in tournaments no matter what in 2011/early 2012. It's like that Puma has become the online Puma and the offline Puma has become some kind of nervy shell that can't play consistently

I think Online Puma and Foreign Puma are good, Korean Puma is where he chokes hard.


Hmm I think you're right. Though it's not like he can't beat Koreans in foreign tournaments. But at home, just can't do it. Very odd.

I'm imagining something like his whole family attending all his LAN events, staring at him, telling him that the family honour is on the line, disowning him every time he loses...

We should brainstorm all the fun theories .


HerO follows him around with a stick and pokes him at key moments during games.

Hmm Byul never looked threatened during this game. At all.
https://www.twitch.tv/ttalarkin - streams random stuff, high level teamleague, maybe even heroleague
PhoenixVoid
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Canada32755 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-27 01:03:16
February 27 2013 01:01 GMT
#71
Oh WoL TvZ, I wish I could let you go, but you keep on coming back.

I wonder why the casters are going so crazy about PuMa killing ByuL's army. It was more bad micro that killed the army there, and ByuL will just roll over PuMa with the ground tech switch.
I'm afraid of demented knife-wielding escaped lunatic libertarian zombie mutants
Corrosive
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada3741 Posts
February 27 2013 01:02 GMT
#72
3su3sza
Maruprime.
yoshi245
Profile Joined May 2011
United States2974 Posts
February 27 2013 01:04 GMT
#73
Puma lost this game long ago, Byul was being merciful for idk past 10-15min. That or just playing with his food.

I miss the Puma that dominated foreign tourneys.
"Numbers speak about the past, not the present." -Thorzain
Firestorm
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Canada341 Posts
February 27 2013 01:04 GMT
#74
On February 27 2013 10:01 PhoenixVoid wrote:
Oh WoL TvZ, I wish I could let you go, but you keep on coming back.

I wonder why the casters are going so crazy about PuMa killing ByuL's army. It was more bad micro that killed the army there, and ByuL will just roll over PuMa with the ground tech switch.


As clingy as one of my ex-girlfriends.
"Revenge is sweet... Revenge is a dish best served cold... Revenge is... Ice Cream!"
Laryleprakon
Profile Joined May 2011
New Zealand9496 Posts
February 27 2013 01:05 GMT
#75
I hope that's the last time I see that map.

Good work Byul!
kju
Profile Joined September 2010
6143 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-27 01:07:12
February 27 2013 01:06 GMT
#76
On February 27 2013 10:05 Laryleprakon wrote:
I hope that's the last time I see that map.

Good work Byul!

you will miss IEM then I guess
HotGlueGun
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1409 Posts
February 27 2013 01:07 GMT
#77
JYP????? Should of used JD to snipe Byul, as his ZvZ is really good while his other matchups are lacking.
Don't hoot with the Owls at night if you cant soar with the Eagles at dawn.
Laryleprakon
Profile Joined May 2011
New Zealand9496 Posts
February 27 2013 01:07 GMT
#78
On February 27 2013 10:06 kju wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2013 10:05 Laryleprakon wrote:
I hope that's the last time I see that map.

Good work Byul!

you will miss IEM then I guess


They are using that map for HOTS We will see so many turtle games into super armies just sitting there.
Elite_
Profile Joined June 2012
United States4259 Posts
February 27 2013 01:08 GMT
#79
On February 27 2013 10:07 HotGlueGun wrote:
JYP????? Should of used JD to snipe Byul, as his ZvZ is really good while his other matchups are lacking.

JYP has crushed ByuL twice in GSTL... and made the Zerg ace of Fnatic look like a joke... twice... Good choice IMO.
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
February 27 2013 01:09 GMT
#80
On February 27 2013 10:07 Laryleprakon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2013 10:06 kju wrote:
On February 27 2013 10:05 Laryleprakon wrote:
I hope that's the last time I see that map.

Good work Byul!

you will miss IEM then I guess


They are using that map for HOTS We will see so many turtle games into super armies just sitting there.


Metropolis will be hilarious in HotS, it will just be Terran instead of Zerg turtling until their super army.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 12 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 20m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 159
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2115
Snow 110
NaDa 38
Bale 30
Noble 13
Icarus 5
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm192
Counter-Strike
taco 517
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1459
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1125
WinterStarcraft629
Other Games
summit1g8060
JimRising 638
PiGStarcraft297
ArmadaUGS176
C9.Mang0165
Maynarde139
Sick102
ViBE76
Livibee3
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick677
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream151
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 36
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki145
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota280
League of Legends
• Lourlo1235
• Rush989
• Stunt323
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
5h 20m
OSC
8h 20m
Stellar Fest
8h 20m
OSC
19h 20m
Stellar Fest
1d 8h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.