• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:10
CEST 00:10
KST 07:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon110
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6990 users

WhiteRa vs MYMDragon Bo7 - HoTS [Playhem]

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Normal
godulous
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States337 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-24 22:36:56
February 21 2013 18:48 GMT
#1
[image loading]
[image loading]

This installment in Playhem's showmatch series brings MYMDragon vs WhiteRa playing Heart of the Swarm! Don't forget to tune in to what's sure to be an epic series and let us know who you'd like to see in future matches :D

Date: Sunday, February 24th

Time: 1:00pm PST // 4:00pm EST

Prizes: 1st - $100 2nd - $50

Casters: Zoia & ToD

Streams: PlayhemTV

Format: Best of 7, starting map is chosen by random number generator and loser picks subsequent maps

Results:
+ Show Spoiler +

Game 1: MYMDragon <Howling Peak [R]> WhiteRa
Game 2: MYMDragon <Daybreak> WhiteRa
Game 3: MYMDragon <Cloud Kingdom> WhiteRa
Game 4: MYMDragon <Antiga Shipyard> WhiteRa
Game 5: MYMDragon <Newkirk City> WhiteRa
Game 6: MYMDragon <Akilon Flats> WhiteRa


Replays:
http://gosu.ws/3n475

VODs:
http://www.twitch.tv/playhemtv/b/370985426

Poll: Who do you think will win?

WhiteRa (111)
 
50%

Dragon (90)
 
41%

Too close to call (19)
 
9%

220 total votes

Your vote: Who do you think will win?

(Vote): Dragon
(Vote): WhiteRa
(Vote): Too close to call



Want to support Playhem?

Subscribe on Youtube

Follow our Live Stream

Follow on Twitter

Like on Facebook[/QUOTE]
Playhem.com | Ben.477 US | Ben.1125 EU
WikidSik
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
Canada382 Posts
February 21 2013 18:57 GMT
#2
special tactiks FIGHTING :D
Iv been here for 5.5 years. My other accounts are named "Sonu" and "Dalroti" || I had some more but I cant find them XD || known in sc2 as "Sonu"
Zoia
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States419 Posts
February 21 2013 19:05 GMT
#3
I am so fucking excited to cast this!
www.twitch.tv/starcraftsquad - Caster for Playhem.tv
ScottagePie
Profile Joined September 2011
United Kingdom25 Posts
February 21 2013 20:19 GMT
#4
gogo bikini boy Dragon!
Axiom Fighting!
JonIrenicus
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
Italy602 Posts
February 21 2013 23:04 GMT
#5
--- Nuked ---
WhalesFromSpace
Profile Joined March 2012
390 Posts
February 22 2013 17:50 GMT
#6
Damn I was just setting up a showmatch with the same players. Oh well, at least I will be able to enjoy this
Nihility
Zoia
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States419 Posts
February 22 2013 23:15 GMT
#7
On February 23 2013 02:50 WhalesFromSpace wrote:
Damn I was just setting up a showmatch with the same players. Oh well, at least I will be able to enjoy this



Hey you can never have to many whitera vs dragon showmatches
www.twitch.tv/starcraftsquad - Caster for Playhem.tv
Zoia
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States419 Posts
February 24 2013 16:07 GMT
#8
TODAY! WOOT!
www.twitch.tv/starcraftsquad - Caster for Playhem.tv
godulous
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States337 Posts
February 24 2013 20:18 GMT
#9
Starting map chosen at random for this show match will be Howling Peaks, PlayhemTV will be live in about 40 minutes to start casting!
Playhem.com | Ben.477 US | Ben.1125 EU
dani`
Profile Joined January 2011
Netherlands2402 Posts
February 24 2013 21:14 GMT
#10
Stream is live, but not listed on the sidebar. http://www.twitch.tv/PlayhemTV
BronzeKnee
Profile Joined March 2011
United States5226 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-24 22:05:48
February 24 2013 21:38 GMT
#11
What the hell is Whitera doing? Well over 1000 minerals, no army vs Dragon's push (3 Zealots and a Sentry versus ~20 Marines and Tanks...), 3 Gateways on 3 bases (?), losing Templars to Marine, opening Oracles vs Bio, 30 supply behind...

He should probably just "disconnect" and I'll swap in when the game resume from the replay. I'm not actually sure if he is playing this
dani`
Profile Joined January 2011
Netherlands2402 Posts
February 24 2013 21:40 GMT
#12
On February 25 2013 06:38 BronzeKnee wrote:
What the hell is Whitera doing? Well over 1000 minerals, no army vs Dragon's push, 3 Gateways on 3 bases (?), losing Templars to Marine, opening Oracles vs Bio, 30 supply behind...

He should probably just "disconnect" and I'll swap in when the game resume from the replay

His macro might lack at points but let's not pretend like you are better than WhiteRa, no offense ^_^
Lukeeze[zR]
Profile Joined February 2006
Switzerland6838 Posts
February 24 2013 21:41 GMT
#13
Damn, whitera's play is underwhelming tonight :[
Terran & Potato Salad.
BronzeKnee
Profile Joined March 2011
United States5226 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-24 21:50:24
February 24 2013 21:45 GMT
#14
On February 25 2013 06:40 dani` wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2013 06:38 BronzeKnee wrote:
What the hell is Whitera doing? Well over 1000 minerals, no army vs Dragon's push, 3 Gateways on 3 bases (?), losing Templars to Marine, opening Oracles vs Bio, 30 supply behind...

He should probably just "disconnect" and I'll swap in when the game resume from the replay

His macro might lack at points but let's not pretend like you are better than WhiteRa, no offense ^_^


I would have done better in that game, that I know (http://www.twitch.tv/dragon/b/338827084 - Fast forward to 1:28:50). He didn't play well at all, let's not understate it actually, he was playing at roughly a Platinum level...

Hopefully he can pull this back from an 0-2 lead.
TheDwf
Profile Joined November 2011
France19747 Posts
February 24 2013 21:50 GMT
#15
2 Colossi for a Tank, nice trade here.
WoodLeagueAllStar
Profile Joined August 2012
United States806 Posts
February 24 2013 21:56 GMT
#16
I feel like PvT is going to be the next TvZ until a big nerf happens just like in 2011. Such a rivalry.

Thank goodness WhiteRa won at least once, nothing sucks worse than a 0-4 showmatch.
In 1984, I was hospitalized for approaching perfection. --Random Rules
BrassMonkey27
Profile Joined May 2011
Canada616 Posts
February 24 2013 21:57 GMT
#17
On February 25 2013 06:45 BronzeKnee wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2013 06:40 dani` wrote:
On February 25 2013 06:38 BronzeKnee wrote:
What the hell is Whitera doing? Well over 1000 minerals, no army vs Dragon's push, 3 Gateways on 3 bases (?), losing Templars to Marine, opening Oracles vs Bio, 30 supply behind...

He should probably just "disconnect" and I'll swap in when the game resume from the replay

His macro might lack at points but let's not pretend like you are better than WhiteRa, no offense ^_^


I would have done better in that game, that I know (http://www.twitch.tv/dragon/b/338827084 - Fast forward to 1:28:50). He didn't play well at all, let's not understate it actually, he was playing at roughly a Platinum level...

Hopefully he can pull this back from an 0-2 lead.



If you are any less than a consistent GM-level player then you should not be saying that.
HoneyBadger.784 Diamond KR "A great deal of intelligence can be invested in ignorance when the need for illusion is deep."
BronzeKnee
Profile Joined March 2011
United States5226 Posts
February 24 2013 22:01 GMT
#18
On February 25 2013 06:57 BrassMonkey27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2013 06:45 BronzeKnee wrote:
On February 25 2013 06:40 dani` wrote:
On February 25 2013 06:38 BronzeKnee wrote:
What the hell is Whitera doing? Well over 1000 minerals, no army vs Dragon's push, 3 Gateways on 3 bases (?), losing Templars to Marine, opening Oracles vs Bio, 30 supply behind...

He should probably just "disconnect" and I'll swap in when the game resume from the replay

His macro might lack at points but let's not pretend like you are better than WhiteRa, no offense ^_^


I would have done better in that game, that I know (http://www.twitch.tv/dragon/b/338827084 - Fast forward to 1:28:50). He didn't play well at all, let's not understate it actually, he was playing at roughly a Platinum level...

Hopefully he can pull this back from an 0-2 lead.



If you are any less than a consistent GM-level player then you should not be saying that.


Did you see the game? I really suggest you watch game 2. It was really just a disaster. I'm here to watch WhiteRa and learn from his play.

Thankfully, he is playing so much better now.
Lukeeze[zR]
Profile Joined February 2006
Switzerland6838 Posts
February 24 2013 22:05 GMT
#19
On February 25 2013 06:56 WoodLeagueAllStar wrote:
I feel like PvT is going to be the next TvZ until a big nerf happens just like in 2011. Such a rivalry.

Thank goodness WhiteRa won at least once, nothing sucks worse than a 0-4 showmatch.


Could you elaborate ? I don't really get the TvZ reference.
Terran & Potato Salad.
BronzeKnee
Profile Joined March 2011
United States5226 Posts
February 24 2013 22:06 GMT
#20
Man that Blink all-in build order choice couldn't have gone worse for WhiteRa.
Drake
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany6146 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-24 22:07:19
February 24 2013 22:06 GMT
#21
On February 25 2013 07:01 BronzeKnee wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2013 06:57 BrassMonkey27 wrote:
On February 25 2013 06:45 BronzeKnee wrote:
On February 25 2013 06:40 dani` wrote:
On February 25 2013 06:38 BronzeKnee wrote:
What the hell is Whitera doing? Well over 1000 minerals, no army vs Dragon's push, 3 Gateways on 3 bases (?), losing Templars to Marine, opening Oracles vs Bio, 30 supply behind...

He should probably just "disconnect" and I'll swap in when the game resume from the replay

His macro might lack at points but let's not pretend like you are better than WhiteRa, no offense ^_^


I would have done better in that game, that I know (http://www.twitch.tv/dragon/b/338827084 - Fast forward to 1:28:50). He didn't play well at all, let's not understate it actually, he was playing at roughly a Platinum level...

Hopefully he can pull this back from an 0-2 lead.



If you are any less than a consistent GM-level player then you should not be saying that.


Did you see the game? I really suggest you watch game 2. It was really just a disaster. I'm here to watch WhiteRa and learn from his play.

Thankfully, he is playing so much better now.


still even worse i think he > you

he just tryed to be funny and now he have to play real, vs guys like gretorp and rotterdam its enough to be "funny" xD
Nb.Drake / CoL_Drake / Original Joined TL.net Tuesday, 15th of March 2005
BronzeKnee
Profile Joined March 2011
United States5226 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-24 22:11:03
February 24 2013 22:07 GMT
#22
Not arguing that I'm better than WhiteRa, I am not. Otherwise I wouldn't be watching this.

But you're only as good as how you play at the moment, your past results are irrelevant. And during Game 2 he wasn't playing well. Watch it.
TheDwf
Profile Joined November 2011
France19747 Posts
February 24 2013 22:12 GMT
#23
Last two games were rather stupid.
BrassMonkey27
Profile Joined May 2011
Canada616 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-24 22:14:42
February 24 2013 22:12 GMT
#24
On February 25 2013 07:01 BronzeKnee wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2013 06:57 BrassMonkey27 wrote:
On February 25 2013 06:45 BronzeKnee wrote:
On February 25 2013 06:40 dani` wrote:
On February 25 2013 06:38 BronzeKnee wrote:
What the hell is Whitera doing? Well over 1000 minerals, no army vs Dragon's push, 3 Gateways on 3 bases (?), losing Templars to Marine, opening Oracles vs Bio, 30 supply behind...

He should probably just "disconnect" and I'll swap in when the game resume from the replay

His macro might lack at points but let's not pretend like you are better than WhiteRa, no offense ^_^


I would have done better in that game, that I know (http://www.twitch.tv/dragon/b/338827084 - Fast forward to 1:28:50). He didn't play well at all, let's not understate it actually, he was playing at roughly a Platinum level...

Hopefully he can pull this back from an 0-2 lead.



If you are any less than a consistent GM-level player then you should not be saying that.


Did you see the game? I really suggest you watch game 2. It was really just a disaster. I'm here to watch WhiteRa and learn from his play.

Thankfully, he is playing so much better now.



I've been watching the whole series and I stand by what I said. Its a new expansion with new styles that can take people off-guard.

On February 25 2013 07:05 Lukeeze[zR] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2013 06:56 WoodLeagueAllStar wrote:
I feel like PvT is going to be the next TvZ until a big nerf happens just like in 2011. Such a rivalry.

Thank goodness WhiteRa won at least once, nothing sucks worse than a 0-4 showmatch.


Could you elaborate ? I don't really get the TvZ reference.



I think he meant the way that 2011 TvZ was like a boxing match with both sides taking big swings at each-other with effective harassment is a lot like how HOTS PvT is looking.
HoneyBadger.784 Diamond KR "A great deal of intelligence can be invested in ignorance when the need for illusion is deep."
godulous
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States337 Posts
February 24 2013 22:37 GMT
#25
Results:
+ Show Spoiler +

Game 1: MYMDragon <Howling Peak [R]> WhiteRa
Game 2: MYMDragon <Daybreak> WhiteRa
Game 3: MYMDragon <Cloud Kingdom> WhiteRa
Game 4: MYMDragon <Antiga Shipyard> WhiteRa
Game 5: MYMDragon <Newkirk City> WhiteRa
Game 6: MYMDragon <Akilon Flats> WhiteRa


Replays:
http://gosu.ws/3n475

VODs:
http://www.twitch.tv/playhemtv/b/370985426
Playhem.com | Ben.477 US | Ben.1125 EU
WoodLeagueAllStar
Profile Joined August 2012
United States806 Posts
February 24 2013 22:39 GMT
#26
Yes thanks, I mean its like a boxing match. Also it seems like each race has things that each can GG a game with a KO blow.

One game we saw White Ra win with a oracle in mineral line took what 6 minutes? Dragon using mines in mineral line KO blow so quickly. Protoss air is superior on paper but marine seem to be enough to handle them so its very unpredictable, who can catch the other with pants down. Protoss ground is also superior on paper but Terran mech + bio compositions can surprising wreck however storms are so devastating.

Right now games are bad however its nerve racking for me as a spectator because its hard to say right now what will work and what won't.

I remember back in the day it was fun watching TvZ because late game, it was hard to tell between ghost snipes and fungals what and GGlords not being quite the GGlords they are now. Then we had a sneaky parity between the races that caused great games. Then Blizzard decided to nerf the fuck out of Ghosts and then we had the latter half of 2012. Zerg owned. Protoss took most of the scraps.

I say Blizzard will possibly should nerf Widow Mines either by making them unable to be medivacced or making them single use like Banes. My cynical heart says they will not touch Protoss however which will keep Terran defensive against Oracle harrass and Protoss will be supreme and Terran will be dogpoop again.

Hope not
In 1984, I was hospitalized for approaching perfection. --Random Rules
WoodLeagueAllStar
Profile Joined August 2012
United States806 Posts
February 24 2013 22:41 GMT
#27
In another note lol I can't believe how BM Dragon was in his stream. He was doing Beatbox in game 5 rather then control his workers and when he won he did The Kong Dance on stream. Was so bad but so good.
In 1984, I was hospitalized for approaching perfection. --Random Rules
Guyver2
Profile Joined February 2013
Netherlands1 Post
February 24 2013 22:52 GMT
#28
How can that be BM???
Hehehehe!
Element_adh
Profile Joined November 2012
Chile11 Posts
February 24 2013 22:56 GMT
#29
success GG Dragon :D
BrassMonkey27
Profile Joined May 2011
Canada616 Posts
February 24 2013 23:50 GMT
#30
On February 25 2013 07:52 Guyver2 wrote:
How can that be BM???


When facing a respectable opponent such as White-Ra who is nothing but well-mannered I would say Dragon's actions could be labeled as poor sportsmanship.
HoneyBadger.784 Diamond KR "A great deal of intelligence can be invested in ignorance when the need for illusion is deep."
scaban84
Profile Joined August 2010
United States1080 Posts
February 25 2013 00:16 GMT
#31
On February 25 2013 08:50 BrassMonkey27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2013 07:52 Guyver2 wrote:
How can that be BM???


When facing a respectable opponent such as White-Ra who is nothing but well-mannered I would say Dragon's actions could be labeled as poor sportsmanship.

When facing an opponent like Dragon who is well-known for trolling and BM. I would say WhiteRa should expect BM and take it lightheartedly.
"The curious task of economics is to demonstrate to men how little they really know about what they imagine they can design." — Friedrich von Hayek
Grobyc
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Canada18410 Posts
February 25 2013 00:24 GMT
#32
I didn't catch any of these games but it's sad to hear WhiteRa was playing so poorly. I've seen him whip out some really beastly play on HotS ladder against top tier players. Initially I would have expected WhiteRa 4-2/1/0
If you watch Godzilla backwards it's about a benevolent lizard who helps rebuild a city and then moonwalks into the ocean.
AxionSteel
Profile Joined January 2011
United States7754 Posts
February 25 2013 00:30 GMT
#33
On February 25 2013 08:50 BrassMonkey27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2013 07:52 Guyver2 wrote:
How can that be BM???


When facing a respectable opponent such as White-Ra who is nothing but well-mannered I would say Dragon's actions could be labeled as poor sportsmanship.


Certainly not deliberate I'd have thought. He was probably just excited and celebrating in his own goofy way for his over enthusiastic fans on stream^^
Normal
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 50m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 110
JuggernautJason56
ViBE36
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 590
Artosis 90
firebathero 78
Zeus 67
910 30
Dota 2
monkeys_forever475
League of Legends
JimRising 447
Counter-Strike
minikerr5
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS134
PPMD48
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5416
Liquid`Hasu1624
Other Games
summit1g7150
shahzam521
byalli424
C9.Mang0163
UpATreeSC66
Trikslyr45
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV249
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream164
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 96
• Adnapsc2 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki37
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
1h 50m
Kung Fu Cup
12h 50m
Stellar Fest
14h 50m
The PondCast
1d 11h
OSC
1d 14h
Stellar Fest
1d 14h
OSC
2 days
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
[ Show More ]
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.