im going to sleep now for SATs.nice work though ^^
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
FlaShFTW
United States10567 Posts
im going to sleep now for SATs.nice work though ^^ | ||
|
minilance
Canada500 Posts
| ||
|
Dagan159
United States203 Posts
| ||
|
nomyx
United States2205 Posts
On January 26 2013 12:14 minilance wrote: were is the stream ? it's on twitch.tv | ||
|
Talack
Canada2742 Posts
On January 26 2013 12:14 minilance wrote: were is the stream ? http://www.twitch.tv/sc2proleague | ||
|
geokilla
Canada8255 Posts
I love how the Koreans are speaking with enthusiasm already. The English commentary does NOT deserve the $5. Not that I've ever paid for SC2. I support through ads. | ||
|
minilance
Canada500 Posts
![]() | ||
|
MattRz
Chile1681 Posts
![]() | ||
|
kabar
United States616 Posts
| ||
|
Havik_
United States5585 Posts
On January 26 2013 12:07 LighT. wrote: Wooki < Rain Flash > Rain Flash > Fantasy Flash > Soo Flash > BeSt 4-1 KT Rolster This is very likely. | ||
|
Proseat
Germany5113 Posts
| ||
|
BretZ
United States1510 Posts
| ||
|
mav451
United States1596 Posts
On January 26 2013 12:15 geokilla wrote: Korean stream: http://dostream.lab.so/stream.php?from=ongamenet I love how the Koreans are speaking with enthusiasm already. The English commentary does NOT deserve the $5. Not that I've ever paid for SC2. I support through ads. Thanks. I always preferred football with Spanish over English for the very same reason - enthusiasm, and genuine emotional investment ![]() | ||
|
nmetasch
United States600 Posts
On January 26 2013 12:20 BretZ wrote: I hope Flash kicks ass. I wanna see some Flash shenaniganary as well :D | ||
|
geokilla
Canada8255 Posts
| ||
|
Arceus
Vietnam8333 Posts
On January 26 2013 12:21 mav451 wrote: Show nested quote + On January 26 2013 12:15 geokilla wrote: Korean stream: http://dostream.lab.so/stream.php?from=ongamenet I love how the Koreans are speaking with enthusiasm already. The English commentary does NOT deserve the $5. Not that I've ever paid for SC2. I support through ads. Thanks. I always preferred football with Spanish over English for the very same reason - enthusiasm, and genuine emotional investment ![]() Brazillian commentators may have a word with you :p | ||
|
AgentW
United States7725 Posts
| ||
|
Vesky
United States857 Posts
edit : ouch, nice obs snipe | ||
|
Havik_
United States5585 Posts
EDIT: goddamn it . | ||
|
MattRz
Chile1681 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games |
|
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
[ Show More ] Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|