• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:09
CEST 05:09
KST 12:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach0[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon101Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool The Death of Cheese: From a Professional Cheeser
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10475 users

Iron Squid II Grand Final - Page 5

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 241 242 243 Next
Usual rules apply. Balance whine will be moderated harshly.
TheBB
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Switzerland5133 Posts
January 25 2013 18:53 GMT
#81
Yeah, I know.

Anyway, so here's the forecast:

Life 3–0 MKP
Nestea 2–3 DRG
Nestea 3–2 MKP
Life 4–3 DRG
http://aligulac.com || Barcraft Switzerland! || Zerg best race. || Stats-poster extraordinaire.
BretZ
Profile Joined May 2011
United States1510 Posts
January 25 2013 18:58 GMT
#82
IS looks amazing this time around
GregMandel
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
France822 Posts
January 25 2013 19:07 GMT
#83
I hope TL will explain to us one day why they aren't featuring IS
Really annoying.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RD8QLNiolfk - Racing with the sun
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
January 25 2013 19:25 GMT
#84
On January 26 2013 04:07 GregMandel wrote:
I hope TL will explain to us one day why they aren't featuring IS
Really annoying.


There are many tournaments to cover, you know.
AdministratorBreak the chains
Misacampo
Profile Joined July 2012
167 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-25 19:39:44
January 25 2013 19:39 GMT
#85
[image loading]

MKP fighting
Yhamm
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
France7248 Posts
January 25 2013 19:45 GMT
#86
it is still the wrong image in the preview
should be RO4 at Paris, not RO16
LiquipediaWe will have only each other at the last
GregMandel
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
France822 Posts
January 25 2013 20:01 GMT
#87
On January 26 2013 04:25 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 26 2013 04:07 GregMandel wrote:
I hope TL will explain to us one day why they aren't featuring IS
Really annoying.


There are many tournaments to cover, you know.


Iron squid is the only tournament listed as " premier tournament " on liquidpedia to have 0 TL coverage.

The quality of this event is at least as good as an MLG and maybe better quality-wise, there may be many tournaments, but if that's TL excuse, then it's a pretty shitty one.

( That's my opinion, I'm not hating TL for not covering it, I love TL, I'd just like a legit reason for not covering such an awesome event, and yes I'm totally bias, but this event is still over the top. )
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RD8QLNiolfk - Racing with the sun
Merany
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
France890 Posts
January 25 2013 20:29 GMT
#88
Is there somewhere an approximate time of when the semis and the finals are going to be played? We're planning a viewing party with friends but 11am is way too early... On the other hand, we don't want to miss the important matches...
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
January 25 2013 20:31 GMT
#89
On January 26 2013 05:01 GregMandel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 26 2013 04:25 Zealously wrote:
On January 26 2013 04:07 GregMandel wrote:
I hope TL will explain to us one day why they aren't featuring IS
Really annoying.


There are many tournaments to cover, you know.


Iron squid is the only tournament listed as " premier tournament " on liquidpedia to have 0 TL coverage.

The quality of this event is at least as good as an MLG and maybe better quality-wise, there may be many tournaments, but if that's TL excuse, then it's a pretty shitty one.

( That's my opinion, I'm not hating TL for not covering it, I love TL, I'd just like a legit reason for not covering such an awesome event, and yes I'm totally bias, but this event is still over the top. )

hey, http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=392338
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
Eshra
Profile Joined April 2011
France1009 Posts
January 25 2013 20:35 GMT
#90
They better give us great games! Spending my saturday in Paris makes me sad.
GregMandel
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
France822 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-25 20:42:53
January 25 2013 20:38 GMT
#91
On January 26 2013 05:31 opterown wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 26 2013 05:01 GregMandel wrote:
On January 26 2013 04:25 Zealously wrote:
On January 26 2013 04:07 GregMandel wrote:
I hope TL will explain to us one day why they aren't featuring IS
Really annoying.


There are many tournaments to cover, you know.


Iron squid is the only tournament listed as " premier tournament " on liquidpedia to have 0 TL coverage.

The quality of this event is at least as good as an MLG and maybe better quality-wise, there may be many tournaments, but if that's TL excuse, then it's a pretty shitty one.

( That's my opinion, I'm not hating TL for not covering it, I love TL, I'd just like a legit reason for not covering such an awesome event, and yes I'm totally bias, but this event is still over the top. )

hey, http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=392338


Lol I actually pm'd Wax in person to know if they would accept a recap of Iron squid, and if it was good enough maybe highlight it, answer was no obviously ( not surprised at all, I think it's completely ok ), but I'm still gonna write that.

So what now ?

Edit : Lol that conclusion sounds aggresive. You're probably one of the people I respect the most on TL along with seeker and neoillusions, all I ask for is a legit reason to not give us highlight, idk just tell us that no one can go there, that there isn't any writer wanting to do it, that they decided to boycott it for whatever reason ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RD8QLNiolfk - Racing with the sun
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
January 25 2013 20:43 GMT
#92
On January 26 2013 05:38 GregMandel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 26 2013 05:31 opterown wrote:
On January 26 2013 05:01 GregMandel wrote:
On January 26 2013 04:25 Zealously wrote:
On January 26 2013 04:07 GregMandel wrote:
I hope TL will explain to us one day why they aren't featuring IS
Really annoying.


There are many tournaments to cover, you know.


Iron squid is the only tournament listed as " premier tournament " on liquidpedia to have 0 TL coverage.

The quality of this event is at least as good as an MLG and maybe better quality-wise, there may be many tournaments, but if that's TL excuse, then it's a pretty shitty one.

( That's my opinion, I'm not hating TL for not covering it, I love TL, I'd just like a legit reason for not covering such an awesome event, and yes I'm totally bias, but this event is still over the top. )

hey, http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=392338


Lol I actually pm'd Wax in person to know if they would accept a recap of Iron squid, and if it was good enough maybe highlight it, answer was no obviously ( not surprised at all, I think it's completely ok ), but I'm still gonna write that.

So what now ?


There is always blogging, if you really want to give the event some extra coverage if you feel it is deserved
AdministratorBreak the chains
GregMandel
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
France822 Posts
January 25 2013 20:50 GMT
#93
On January 26 2013 05:43 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 26 2013 05:38 GregMandel wrote:
On January 26 2013 05:31 opterown wrote:
On January 26 2013 05:01 GregMandel wrote:
On January 26 2013 04:25 Zealously wrote:
On January 26 2013 04:07 GregMandel wrote:
I hope TL will explain to us one day why they aren't featuring IS
Really annoying.


There are many tournaments to cover, you know.


Iron squid is the only tournament listed as " premier tournament " on liquidpedia to have 0 TL coverage.

The quality of this event is at least as good as an MLG and maybe better quality-wise, there may be many tournaments, but if that's TL excuse, then it's a pretty shitty one.

( That's my opinion, I'm not hating TL for not covering it, I love TL, I'd just like a legit reason for not covering such an awesome event, and yes I'm totally bias, but this event is still over the top. )

hey, http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=392338


Lol I actually pm'd Wax in person to know if they would accept a recap of Iron squid, and if it was good enough maybe highlight it, answer was no obviously ( not surprised at all, I think it's completely ok ), but I'm still gonna write that.

So what now ?


There is always blogging, if you really want to give the event some extra coverage if you feel it is deserved


I will do that, and I'll send my recap to Wax

Also, I realized how much I'm QQing instead of focusing on the main thing : how kickass this is going to be, I will not edit my previous posts, but let's just say that it was just me getting mad over some silly things and ranting like my grand dad u_u
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RD8QLNiolfk - Racing with the sun
Hiea
Profile Joined March 2012
Denmark1538 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-25 21:27:57
January 25 2013 21:24 GMT
#94
On January 26 2013 05:38 GregMandel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 26 2013 05:31 opterown wrote:
On January 26 2013 05:01 GregMandel wrote:
On January 26 2013 04:25 Zealously wrote:
On January 26 2013 04:07 GregMandel wrote:
I hope TL will explain to us one day why they aren't featuring IS
Really annoying.


There are many tournaments to cover, you know.


Iron squid is the only tournament listed as " premier tournament " on liquidpedia to have 0 TL coverage.

The quality of this event is at least as good as an MLG and maybe better quality-wise, there may be many tournaments, but if that's TL excuse, then it's a pretty shitty one.

( That's my opinion, I'm not hating TL for not covering it, I love TL, I'd just like a legit reason for not covering such an awesome event, and yes I'm totally bias, but this event is still over the top. )

hey, http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=392338

Edit : Lol that conclusion sounds aggresive. You're probably one of the people I respect the most on TL along with seeker and neoillusions, all I ask for is a legit reason to not give us highlight, idk just tell us that no one can go there, that there isn't any writer wanting to do it, that they decided to boycott it for whatever reason ...

They don't have enough writers, that's their legit reason, they may not specifically have said so, but they are not required to either, and it should be obvious when they said they needed writers, as well as list their tournaments they are interested in.

Unless you're paying them you have no right to say anything, and it's as simple as that.
ayayouyouyaille
Profile Joined February 2011
France112 Posts
January 25 2013 21:48 GMT
#95
On January 26 2013 06:24 Hiea wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 26 2013 05:38 GregMandel wrote:
On January 26 2013 05:31 opterown wrote:
On January 26 2013 05:01 GregMandel wrote:
On January 26 2013 04:25 Zealously wrote:
On January 26 2013 04:07 GregMandel wrote:
I hope TL will explain to us one day why they aren't featuring IS
Really annoying.


There are many tournaments to cover, you know.


Iron squid is the only tournament listed as " premier tournament " on liquidpedia to have 0 TL coverage.

The quality of this event is at least as good as an MLG and maybe better quality-wise, there may be many tournaments, but if that's TL excuse, then it's a pretty shitty one.

( That's my opinion, I'm not hating TL for not covering it, I love TL, I'd just like a legit reason for not covering such an awesome event, and yes I'm totally bias, but this event is still over the top. )

hey, http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=392338

Edit : Lol that conclusion sounds aggresive. You're probably one of the people I respect the most on TL along with seeker and neoillusions, all I ask for is a legit reason to not give us highlight, idk just tell us that no one can go there, that there isn't any writer wanting to do it, that they decided to boycott it for whatever reason ...

They don't have enough writers, that's their legit reason, they may not specifically have said so, but they are not required to either, and it should be obvious when they said they needed writers, as well as list their tournaments they are interested in.

Unless you're paying them you have no right to say anything, and it's as simple as that.



We are not asking TL to do some coverage, we are just asking them to put this thread in headlines cuz this tournament deserves that ?! They don't need news writer to highlight a topic in community news ? maybe i'm wrong
As I said, this tournament has MORE HYPE than TSL while TL never never talks about it.
“That there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo… and it’s worth fighting for.” – Sam
Chloroplaste
Profile Joined February 2011
France281 Posts
January 25 2013 21:53 GMT
#96
[image loading]
DRG Nestea Life MKP were signing autograph tonight for fan in Paris. ^^

[image loading]
Another picture from facebook

IRONSQUID Fighting'!
ayayouyouyaille
Profile Joined February 2011
France112 Posts
January 25 2013 21:59 GMT
#97
Nice pictures !! Ty mate !!
“That there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo… and it’s worth fighting for.” – Sam
ayayouyouyaille
Profile Joined February 2011
France112 Posts
January 25 2013 22:01 GMT
#98
On January 26 2013 06:53 Chloroplaste wrote:
[image loading]
DRG Nestea Life MKP were signing autograph tonight for fan in Paris. ^^

[image loading]
Another picture from facebook

IRONSQUID Fighting'!


What are they drinking ?
“That there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo… and it’s worth fighting for.” – Sam
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
January 25 2013 22:13 GMT
#99
I love these EU tournaments that start at ~6 in the morning for me. I can never watch the NA ones due to my work schedule but IS is great for me.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
NHY
Profile Joined October 2010
1013 Posts
January 25 2013 22:22 GMT
#100
On January 26 2013 07:01 ayayouyouyaille wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 26 2013 06:53 Chloroplaste wrote:
[image loading]
DRG Nestea Life MKP were signing autograph tonight for fan in Paris. ^^

[image loading]
Another picture from facebook

IRONSQUID Fighting'!


What are they drinking ?


Protoss tears
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 241 242 243 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings138
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
davetesta27
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 180
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 11685
Terrorterran 12
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1106
NeuroSwarm191
febbydoto32
League of Legends
JimRising 711
Counter-Strike
taco 298
minikerr40
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King260
hungrybox124
Other Games
summit1g9354
Maynarde212
ArmadaUGS53
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick406
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 8
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 169
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo801
• Rush502
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
6h 51m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
7h 51m
Monday Night Weeklies
12h 51m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 6h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 6h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 20h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.