• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:17
CEST 09:17
KST 16:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10832 users

[Code S] RO32 Group D 2013 GSL Season 1 - Page 9

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 44 Next All
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
January 25 2013 09:43 GMT
#161
On January 25 2013 18:41 yoshi245 wrote:
Jeez, what happened to you Hyun? Being teamless really seems to have crippled him if I were to guess.

You do know that B4 is also teamless right?
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
Breach_hu
Profile Joined August 2009
Hungary2431 Posts
January 25 2013 09:44 GMT
#162
On January 25 2013 18:42 Adreme wrote:
Everytime I see this cutscene I feel like I really wanna micro that terran army.


That Terran was cornered really hard.
Give thanks and praise!
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
January 25 2013 09:44 GMT
#163
I believe this is the first match on Bel'Shir Vestige SE. Am I wrong? I didn't see all the games this week so I guess someone could have picked it
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Daswollvieh
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
5553 Posts
January 25 2013 09:44 GMT
#164
I don´t like B4 and don´t even know why...
Rollora
Profile Joined February 2012
2450 Posts
January 25 2013 09:44 GMT
#165
On January 25 2013 18:44 Breach_hu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 25 2013 18:42 Adreme wrote:
Everytime I see this cutscene I feel like I really wanna micro that terran army.


That Terran was cornered really hard.

yeah, but how did the Nydus make it out through all the army?
glzElectromaster
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Japan2474 Posts
January 25 2013 09:44 GMT
#166
On January 25 2013 18:42 Adreme wrote:
Everytime I see this cutscene I feel like I really wanna micro that terran army.


That marine doesn't belong in my army lol. Lost during a battle? "You're fired!"
RIP Kt. Violet | In solitude, where we are least alone
AbuntuGuntu
Profile Joined August 2011
United States1972 Posts
January 25 2013 09:45 GMT
#167
On January 25 2013 18:44 Shellshock1122 wrote:
I believe this is the first match on Bel'Shir Vestige SE. Am I wrong? I didn't see all the games this week so I guess someone could have picked it

I'm pretty sure it's been played once or twice but i'm not sure
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
January 25 2013 09:45 GMT
#168
On January 25 2013 18:44 Rollora wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 25 2013 18:44 Breach_hu wrote:
On January 25 2013 18:42 Adreme wrote:
Everytime I see this cutscene I feel like I really wanna micro that terran army.


That Terran was cornered really hard.

yeah, but how did the Nydus make it out through all the army?

misclick target fire on the mengsk statue mma style
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
yoshi245
Profile Joined May 2011
United States2974 Posts
January 25 2013 09:45 GMT
#169
On January 25 2013 18:43 Seeker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 25 2013 18:41 yoshi245 wrote:
Jeez, what happened to you Hyun? Being teamless really seems to have crippled him if I were to guess.

You do know that B4 is also teamless right?


Well I meant just Hyun himself. Who knows, maybe the teamless thing can affect Squirtle too

Not underestimating B4, I remember when I saw him beat NesTea in Arena of Legends awhile back, giving Nestea his first ZvZ BoX loss if I recall properly.
"Numbers speak about the past, not the present." -Thorzain
Kasaraki
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Denmark7115 Posts
January 25 2013 09:45 GMT
#170
Was last season really a weird one off as some people have said? :o I expected both Sniper and Hyun to move on, but I guess I might end up being wrong in both cases.
sudosu
Profile Joined October 2011
France120 Posts
January 25 2013 09:46 GMT
#171
On January 25 2013 18:44 Rollora wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 25 2013 18:44 Breach_hu wrote:
On January 25 2013 18:42 Adreme wrote:
Everytime I see this cutscene I feel like I really wanna micro that terran army.


That Terran was cornered really hard.

yeah, but how did the Nydus make it out through all the army?


At first i thought "is this a burrowed ultralisk charging ?", would have been so cool
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
January 25 2013 09:46 GMT
#172
On January 25 2013 18:45 AbuntuGuntu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 25 2013 18:44 Shellshock1122 wrote:
I believe this is the first match on Bel'Shir Vestige SE. Am I wrong? I didn't see all the games this week so I guess someone could have picked it

I'm pretty sure it's been played once or twice but i'm not sure

you're right. Curious and Leenock played on it but I missed that series
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Waxangel
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
United States33705 Posts
January 25 2013 09:47 GMT
#173
aw yeah, B4 fighting ^_^
AdministratorHey HP can you redo everything youve ever done because i have a small complaint?
Qwerty85
Profile Joined June 2012
Croatia5536 Posts
January 25 2013 09:47 GMT
#174
Who is Mr. Are You Having Fun guy?
Denar
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
France1633 Posts
January 25 2013 09:47 GMT
#175
On January 25 2013 18:12 Scarlett` wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 25 2013 18:08 Denar wrote:
On January 25 2013 18:04 Scarlett` wrote:
On January 25 2013 18:01 Dasende wrote:
On January 25 2013 18:01 Scarlett` wrote:
no kpop? ah~


T_T

i was ready ! watched the new m/vs too to prepare ><

ah well, ordered 3 albums this morning so im happy


I want to buy some too, do you find them on Amazon ?

they seem to be really expensive on amazon after just checking

Good sites are:
ebay - older sold out stuff
soompi - occasional signed album deals & free shipping
yesasia - cheap, good selection & free shipping

the albums are also much more detailed and well made than any western ones i've seen (the physical stuff you get not the music :o)


Thanks! Nice to know there are websites with free shipping!
X3GoldDot
Profile Joined August 2011
Malaysia3840 Posts
January 25 2013 09:48 GMT
#176
On January 25 2013 18:45 Kasaraki wrote:
Was last season really a weird one off as some people have said? :o I expected both Sniper and Hyun to move on, but I guess I might end up being wrong in both cases.


its been a decent time since last code S season so they mightve slumped slightly because of bliz cup inbetween, sniper and hyun were never that great of gsl finalists as well, plus hyun is teamless and sniper had to play 2 ZvTs (not very good at it).
prime/startale/[SexComaZerg, RoyalRoaderZerg, SirLifealot] ingame ID = GoodGame
Deleted User 137586
Profile Joined January 2011
7859 Posts
January 25 2013 09:48 GMT
#177
B4 is great at ZvZ, he was the first to take down Nestea, if I remember correctly.
Cry 'havoc' and let slip the dogs of war
negativedge
Profile Joined December 2011
4279 Posts
January 25 2013 09:48 GMT
#178
On January 25 2013 18:47 Qwerty85 wrote:
Who is Mr. Are You Having Fun guy?


Mr. Chae!
KristofferAG
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Norway25712 Posts
January 25 2013 09:48 GMT
#179
YoDa and B4 <3
@KristofferAG | http://vestkyststoy.bandcamp.com | last.fm/user/KristofferAG
Zealot Lord
Profile Joined May 2010
Hong Kong748 Posts
January 25 2013 09:48 GMT
#180
On January 25 2013 18:42 Adreme wrote:
Everytime I see this cutscene I feel like I really wanna micro that terran army.


Only cause they weren't fungaled yet.
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 44 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 43m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 912
ggaemo 457
Stork 328
Leta 213
PianO 109
Larva 84
Hyuk 31
ZergMaN 25
yabsab 21
Bale 20
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm171
League of Legends
JimRising 447
Reynor88
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King171
Westballz33
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor780
Other Games
summit1g10029
C9.Mang0250
Sick168
PiGStarcraft132
ArmadaUGS41
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick627
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream158
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2288
League of Legends
• Lourlo1268
• Stunt525
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
2h 43m
Online Event
3h 43m
FEL
8h 43m
AI Arena Tournament
9h 43m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
11h 43m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 2h
INu's Battles
1d 4h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
Replay Cast
1d 16h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.