• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:49
CEST 21:49
KST 04:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon110
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9803 users

Iron Squid II Ro8 - Page 2

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 71 72 73 Next
ChaosArcher
Profile Joined February 2011
Germany956 Posts
January 13 2013 11:09 GMT
#21
On January 13 2013 20:03 disturbed69 wrote:
I didn't know there was a tournament like this in Paris until RO16, now they aren't any places anymore, I'm so sad ! I wanted to see MKP so badly !


It's already sold out?!
Who the heck says SC2 is dying?
Aeromi
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
France14463 Posts
January 13 2013 11:15 GMT
#22
On January 13 2013 20:09 ChaosArcher wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 13 2013 20:03 disturbed69 wrote:
I didn't know there was a tournament like this in Paris until RO16, now they aren't any places anymore, I'm so sad ! I wanted to see MKP so badly !


It's already sold out?!
Who the heck says SC2 is dying?



It was sold out in one week ^^
https://twitter.com/DrAeromi | Updates on live tournaments: @StarCrafteSport
Poopi
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France13021 Posts
January 13 2013 11:19 GMT
#23
Same I did not know the tickets were buyable already, I thought they would let the ro8 finish up before solding them. Don't want to buy it if MKP doesn't qualify t.t
WriterMaru
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
January 13 2013 11:20 GMT
#24
On January 13 2013 20:19 Poopi wrote:
Same I did not know the tickets were buyable already, I thought they would let the ro8 finish up before solding them. Don't want to buy it if MKP doesn't qualify t.t

should've believed and bought them, man~! haha
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
Hiea
Profile Joined March 2012
Denmark1538 Posts
January 13 2013 11:23 GMT
#25
On January 13 2013 19:59 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 13 2013 19:55 birchman wrote:
So many zergs. I guess I'll watch MKP vs MC and then the finals, I've gotten rather bored with the ZvZ matchup as of late.


Did you watch the Leenock - Life match-up? I agree that there is an abundance of ZvZ to watch everywhere lately, but when the really great players duke it out in the match-up, it's really a treat to watch. The problem is that most ZvZs end up not being that way.

It could be a treat to watch, but there is so many, and imo their matchups never end up being that exciting except for name value.

The problem is that there is too many ZvZ's, so even if a good one rolls around, chances are we have seen it several times the past week already.
Erraa93
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia891 Posts
January 13 2013 11:27 GMT
#26
Well.... At least we get a definite non-zerg going to Paris. Thats a plus.

Bring on ZvZ day.
TAMinator
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia2706 Posts
January 13 2013 11:40 GMT
#27
Some of the sickest matches here. Not to mention a good foreigner to korean ratio!
furo
Profile Joined March 2012
Germany449 Posts
January 13 2013 11:44 GMT
#28
gl MC/MKP!!! go for fourth.
Nadrel
Profile Joined December 2012
Belgium7 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-13 11:50:28
January 13 2013 11:48 GMT
#29
Goswser - Life
Although it would be so funny to see Goswser beat Life, i don't really beleive it ^^
Well, honestly, go go Millenium dude, show the kid who's the boss :p

MarineKing - MC
Two players i like, I wouldn't mind any of them winning, just need some good game

NesTea - Scarlett
Go Nestea !!! Crush this pityful roach !!!
No, frankly, Scarlet is good (very) however, imo, one of the most boring, unoriginal Zerg out there... I'm rarely able to watch one of his game till the end.
I love Nestea but Scarlett is very solid, might go both ways.

Stephano - DongRaeGu
I like both player's playstyle however, I kinda prefer Dr G's personality. Still would be fun to see Stephano compete in Paris.
Slight preferency for Dr G who should be able to win this, though not sure.

Thus, I don't mind anyone winning but the Scar dude(?). Would still love to see Goswser beat Life (dreaming I know)
Edit : and let's be frank, only 3 zergs on the final isn't so bad seeing the players who entered in this competition
Gimmeurladderpoints
Profile Joined December 2012
Germany372 Posts
January 13 2013 11:53 GMT
#30
Do I have to say it?

+ Show Spoiler +
ZvZ finals
~Ryung~Genius~Bomber~Nestea~Liquid_Jinro~Sage~San~jjakji~Boxer~Fantasy~Polt~
Thurken
Profile Joined September 2011
961 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-13 11:59:02
January 13 2013 11:54 GMT
#31
To LeLfe :
You switched Goswser-Life and MC-MKP introduction text, and Stephano beat DRG twice (once during Blizzard Cup groupstage, and once during the world championship round two (all kill format)). It was a bo1 each time though.
Except these tiny mistakes, very nice write up, as usual

On January 13 2013 20:19 Poopi wrote:
Same I did not know the tickets were buyable already, I thought they would let the ro8 finish up before solding them. Don't want to buy it if MKP doesn't qualify t.t


I was not sure to be able to attend so I didn't buy one either. Since it was sold out in one week I didn't have much time to make up my mind... Thing is I should have bought one anyway, you'll sure find someone else interested in buying your ticket if you can't go there.
noddy
Profile Joined July 2011
United Kingdom927 Posts
January 13 2013 11:55 GMT
#32
On January 13 2013 20:53 Gimmeurladderpoints wrote:
Do I have to say it?

+ Show Spoiler +
ZvZ finals


Only reason we won't have ZvZ ro4 is because they put MKP vs MC..

First time I'm rooting against MarineKing as I don't want a fucking zerg to win again
Thurken
Profile Joined September 2011
961 Posts
January 13 2013 12:03 GMT
#33
And about this ro8 :
We have a TvP with fan favorite MC and MKP and 3 top koreans vs top foreigners. I'll definitely watch it!
Laryleprakon
Profile Joined May 2011
New Zealand9496 Posts
January 13 2013 12:08 GMT
#34
Gogo Life / MC / DRG, don't mind who wins between Nestea/Scarlett'
IronSquid
Profile Joined January 2012
France487 Posts
January 13 2013 12:09 GMT
#35
On January 13 2013 20:54 Thurken wrote:
To LeLfe :
You switched Goswser-Life and MC-MKP introduction text, and Stephano beat DRG twice (once during Blizzard Cup groupstage, and once during the world championship round two (all kill format)). It was a bo1 each time though.
Except these tiny mistakes, very nice write up, as usual

Show nested quote +
On January 13 2013 20:19 Poopi wrote:
Same I did not know the tickets were buyable already, I thought they would let the ro8 finish up before solding them. Don't want to buy it if MKP doesn't qualify t.t


I was not sure to be able to attend so I didn't buy one either. Since it was sold out in one week I didn't have much time to make up my mind... Thing is I should have bought one anyway, you'll sure find someone else interested in buying your ticket if you can't go there.



the switch is not a mistake, games will be broadcasted in that order, to avoid 3 ZvZ in a row

I was wondering about GSL WC, didn't know if it counted in the stats since it was more a show than an competition :<
shid0x
Profile Joined July 2012
Korea (South)5014 Posts
January 13 2013 12:14 GMT
#36
Goswser < Life (He beat leenock down,sorry gosw its gonna be hard,maybe if you take ecstasy )
MarineKing > MC (I live them both but i want MKP in Paris...Ideally i wanted them both in Paris)
NesTea > Scarlett (NessssssssssssssssssssTeaaaaaaaaaaa motherfucker ! )
Stephano > DongRaeGu (because we need a french player in finals )
RIP MKP
revel8
Profile Joined January 2012
United Kingdom3022 Posts
January 13 2013 12:18 GMT
#37
On January 13 2013 21:09 IronSquid wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 13 2013 20:54 Thurken wrote:
To LeLfe :
You switched Goswser-Life and MC-MKP introduction text, and Stephano beat DRG twice (once during Blizzard Cup groupstage, and once during the world championship round two (all kill format)). It was a bo1 each time though.
Except these tiny mistakes, very nice write up, as usual

On January 13 2013 20:19 Poopi wrote:
Same I did not know the tickets were buyable already, I thought they would let the ro8 finish up before solding them. Don't want to buy it if MKP doesn't qualify t.t


I was not sure to be able to attend so I didn't buy one either. Since it was sold out in one week I didn't have much time to make up my mind... Thing is I should have bought one anyway, you'll sure find someone else interested in buying your ticket if you can't go there.



the switch is not a mistake, games will be broadcasted in that order, to avoid 3 ZvZ in a row

I was wondering about GSL WC, didn't know if it counted in the stats since it was more a show than an competition :<


GSL WC counts. $10,000 were on the line.
Thalandros
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
Netherlands1151 Posts
January 13 2013 12:26 GMT
#38
Goswser < Life
MKP < MC
NesTea > Scarlett
Stephano < DRG


This is what I hope and think that will happen! NesTea and Life being my favorite zergs of all time of course. =D Would be great to see & meet them there and then, live. =D
|| ''I think we have all experienced passion that is not in any sense reasonable.'' ||
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
January 13 2013 12:28 GMT
#39
On January 13 2013 20:09 ChaosArcher wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 13 2013 20:03 disturbed69 wrote:
I didn't know there was a tournament like this in Paris until RO16, now they aren't any places anymore, I'm so sad ! I wanted to see MKP so badly !


It's already sold out?!
Who the heck says SC2 is dying?


Ignorant people, mostly. And besides, this is Iron Squid. The last one was epic, and this one hopefully even more so.
AdministratorBreak the chains
Thurken
Profile Joined September 2011
961 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-13 14:38:29
January 13 2013 12:55 GMT
#40
On January 13 2013 21:09 IronSquid wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 13 2013 20:54 Thurken wrote:
To LeLfe :
You switched Goswser-Life and MC-MKP introduction text, and Stephano beat DRG twice (once during Blizzard Cup groupstage, and once during the world championship round two (all kill format)). It was a bo1 each time though.
Except these tiny mistakes, very nice write up, as usual

On January 13 2013 20:19 Poopi wrote:
Same I did not know the tickets were buyable already, I thought they would let the ro8 finish up before solding them. Don't want to buy it if MKP doesn't qualify t.t


I was not sure to be able to attend so I didn't buy one either. Since it was sold out in one week I didn't have much time to make up my mind... Thing is I should have bought one anyway, you'll sure find someone else interested in buying your ticket if you can't go there.



the switch is not a mistake, games will be broadcasted in that order, to avoid 3 ZvZ in a row
<


I was not talking about the fact you put MKP-MC in second, but if you look at your preview there is

1) Millenium.Goswser VS. StarTale.Life
[text about MKP-MC]
stat about Goswser-Life

2) MKP VS. MC
[text about Goswser-Life]
stat about MKP-MC

(or my navigator is fucked up)

edit: Ok, now it was fixed. Thank you
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 71 72 73 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 12m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 519
UpATreeSC 101
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1012
Dewaltoss 126
firebathero 85
Zeus 67
Trap 41
910 41
Bale 26
NaDa 23
ToSsGirL 21
Shine 15
Dota 2
Gorgc6565
420jenkins260
monkeys_forever15
Counter-Strike
edward1036
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS145
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu2158
Other Games
summit1g5171
Grubby2861
Beastyqt661
B2W.Neo658
byalli420
shahzam370
KnowMe157
TKL 142
C9.Mang0130
Railgan18
Chillindude12
ToD2
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV272
BasetradeTV224
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream112
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 11
• Reevou 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki28
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur314
• WagamamaTV274
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
4h 12m
Kung Fu Cup
15h 12m
Stellar Fest
17h 12m
The PondCast
1d 14h
OSC
1d 17h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.