On January 08 2013 20:26 LimitSEA wrote:
What is it? I don't think I'm following him. o.o
What is it? I don't think I'm following him. o.o
@IM_Losira
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Laryleprakon
New Zealand9496 Posts
On January 08 2013 20:26 LimitSEA wrote: What is it? I don't think I'm following him. o.o @IM_Losira | ||
|
Vei
United States2845 Posts
| ||
|
Grettin
42416 Posts
On January 08 2013 20:26 LimitSEA wrote: What is it? I don't think I'm following him. o.o https://twitter.com/IM_Losira ? | ||
|
FrostedMiniWheats
United States30730 Posts
Sad it came at the cost of Grubby though =/. Like entire group except Bbyong | ||
|
LimitSEA
Australia9580 Posts
Nooo, Grubby. TT | ||
|
Prevolved
United States573 Posts
| ||
|
Dotq
Norway235 Posts
and koreans owns white dudes:D | ||
|
LimitSEA
Australia9580 Posts
On January 08 2013 20:26 Grettin wrote: Show nested quote + On January 08 2013 20:26 LimitSEA wrote: On January 08 2013 20:25 Laryleprakon wrote: Losira does have a twitter!! What is it? I don't think I'm following him. o.o https://twitter.com/IM_Losira ? Crap, I totally was following him. Blonde moment. | ||
|
Pheint
United States73 Posts
| ||
|
n0ise
3452 Posts
![]() He needs to get accustomed first, play relaxed and then he'll for sure do well | ||
|
TheBB
Switzerland5133 Posts
DongRaeGu Expected score: 4.22-0.78 (sets: 4.22-0.78) Probability of achieving top 2: 86.22% Most likely place: 1st (68.17%) First Expected score: 3.14-1.86 (sets: 3.14-1.86) Probability of achieving top 2: 50.90% Most likely place: 2nd (32.26%) Symbol Expected score: 2.92-2.08 (sets: 2.92-2.08) Probability of achieving top 2: 37.52% Most likely place: 2nd (31.74%) LosirA Expected score: 2.65-2.35 (sets: 2.65-2.35) Probability of achieving top 2: 22.31% Most likely place: 4th (43.48%) Bbyong Expected score: 1.35-3.65 (sets: 1.35-3.65) Probability of achieving top 2: 3.05% Most likely place: 5th (41.39%) Grubby Expected score: 0.72-4.28 (sets: 0.72-4.28) Probability of achieving top 2: 0.00% Most likely place: 6th (59.01%) details, data source, code + Show Spoiler [Details] + Detailed placement probabilities First vs. Symbol First wins (35.87%): 1-0: 35.87% Symbol wins (64.13%): 1-0: 64.13% Most likely winner: Symbol (64.13%) Median outcome: First 0-1 Symbol ![]() details, data source, code | ||
|
Laryleprakon
New Zealand9496 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Kasaraki
Denmark7115 Posts
On January 08 2013 20:26 DisaFear wrote: Whoa, Losira's keyboard angle! :D Yeah. Losira is one of the most fascinating people to watch in the booth. His keyboard is in an unimaginable angle, and his face twitches so gracefully. | ||
|
Dodgin
Canada39254 Posts
| ||
|
FrostedMiniWheats
United States30730 Posts
| ||
|
scoww
595 Posts
| ||
|
ELlminator1
Australia344 Posts
| ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
GSL S1 2013 Up & Down Matches Group C First (2-0) vs Symbol (1-1)Map: Daybreak 0:00 First spawns in the bottom left Symbol spawns in the top right | ||
|
Thobrik
Sweden1120 Posts
| ||
|
thesums
Taiwan257 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games |
|
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|