On January 07 2013 16:06 b0lt wrote:
game awarded to jaedong
game awarded to jaedong
worst decision in esports up to date
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Gosi
Sweden9072 Posts
On January 07 2013 16:06 b0lt wrote: game awarded to jaedong worst decision in esports up to date | ||
|
Arceus
Vietnam8333 Posts
On January 07 2013 16:02 dinosrwar wrote: Show nested quote + On January 07 2013 15:55 Arceus wrote: god I lost my trust in Speed toward the end of R1. How wrong I was Huh? Speed went 4-2 R1 with a three game win streak. I regretted NOT picking him for my FPL. Right when I dropped him, he stopped being bad and be awesome instead. True story | ||
|
BoZiffer
United States1841 Posts
| ||
|
hifriend
China7935 Posts
On January 07 2013 16:07 Gosi wrote: worst decision in esports up to date not really | ||
|
Chairman Ray
United States11903 Posts
| ||
|
jekku
Canada1640 Posts
| ||
|
jnd
Czech Republic915 Posts
On January 07 2013 16:07 Scholes wrote: Windows killing Esports. Plzz port SC2 to linux. It runs quite fine in wine already. | ||
|
tiMelEfT
United States228 Posts
| ||
|
Gosi
Sweden9072 Posts
On January 07 2013 16:08 hifriend wrote: Show nested quote + On January 07 2013 16:07 Gosi wrote: On January 07 2013 16:06 b0lt wrote: game awarded to jaedong worst decision in esports up to date not really Flash lost. Pretty sure it is. | ||
|
aRyuujin
United States5049 Posts
On January 07 2013 16:09 Gosi wrote: Show nested quote + On January 07 2013 16:08 hifriend wrote: On January 07 2013 16:07 Gosi wrote: On January 07 2013 16:06 b0lt wrote: game awarded to jaedong worst decision in esports up to date not really Flash lost. Pretty sure it is. At first I thought you were serious, then I wasn't sure but on the offchance that you are... http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=110678 e: hopefully game up soon | ||
|
blagoonga123
United States2068 Posts
On January 07 2013 16:07 Arceus wrote: Show nested quote + On January 07 2013 16:02 dinosrwar wrote: On January 07 2013 15:55 Arceus wrote: god I lost my trust in Speed toward the end of R1. How wrong I was Huh? Speed went 4-2 R1 with a three game win streak. I regretted NOT picking him for my FPL. Right when I dropped him, he stopped being bad and be awesome instead. True story i dropped jangbi for some random dude in R1 the trade was worth -15 points, it was the second worst possible trade in all of that round lol | ||
|
Adreme
United States5574 Posts
On January 07 2013 16:05 MysteryMeat1 wrote: Show nested quote + On January 07 2013 16:02 dinosrwar wrote: On January 07 2013 15:55 Arceus wrote: god I lost my trust in Speed toward the end of R1. How wrong I was Huh? Speed went 4-2 R1 with a three game win streak. I regretted NOT picking him for my FPL. he kind of messed up my anti team which is why i picked him. Im pretty much in same boat. I felt that he owed me after what he did to my anti team last round. | ||
|
Gosi
Sweden9072 Posts
| ||
|
Zeon0
Austria2995 Posts
| ||
|
Tobblish
Sweden6404 Posts
He's really doing a good job. Good morning LR! ![]() Lets go Speed! | ||
|
sM.Zik
Canada2553 Posts
On January 07 2013 16:14 Gosi wrote: How many points was Speed for round 2 week 1? 4 and I picked him . | ||
|
Tobblish
Sweden6404 Posts
On January 07 2013 16:14 Gosi wrote: How many points was Speed for round 2 week 1? 4 | ||
|
Vanadium
481 Posts
| ||
|
Tobblish
Sweden6404 Posts
![]() Maybe they do that to spare people ^^ | ||
|
Gosi
Sweden9072 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Other Games summit1g8117 JimRising Day[9].tv454 WinterStarcraft336 C9.Mang0272 Livibee146 Sick136 Maynarde124 ViBE83 ArmadaUGS45 Organizations
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
Kung Fu Cup
Stellar Fest
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
[ Show More ] AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|