• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:33
CEST 04:33
KST 11:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9331 users

[SC2BW]Inagural SC2BW Friday Tour - Page 3

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Chronos.
Profile Joined February 2012
United States805 Posts
January 05 2013 01:20 GMT
#41
Oh, missed this I guess. I'll watch the vods if they're posted, and hopefully compete in the next one!
purakushi
Profile Joined August 2012
United States3303 Posts
January 05 2013 01:27 GMT
#42
On January 05 2013 10:20 Chronos. wrote:
Oh, missed this I guess. I'll watch the vods if they're posted, and hopefully compete in the next one!


Actually, you didn't miss it it is next week. Please do sign up if you can ^^
T P Z sagi
Censured
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Czech Republic1061 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-05 02:57:26
January 05 2013 02:52 GMT
#43
Oh, I would love to participate, but no limited selection and automine is a big NO for me... such a shame
Occupation: Legend
LaLuSh
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
Sweden2358 Posts
January 05 2013 02:59 GMT
#44
lalush.955

Prefer sc2 settings, but will play!

Protoss user in BW.
L_Master
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8017 Posts
January 05 2013 03:04 GMT
#45
On January 05 2013 11:52 Censured wrote:
Oh, I would love to participate, but no limited selection and automine is a big NO for me... such a shame


I may have had it reading wrong in the OP. Multiple selection will be allowed. Being able to put everything in one control group is overall a disadvantage anyway, and more a convenience for people not used to it so I have no problems with it being allowed. I would prefer no MBS but it comes paired with unit selection so there is little option there.

You'll have to live with automine OFF though.
EffOrt and Soulkey Hwaiting!
Ribbon
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5278 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-05 03:27:20
January 05 2013 03:23 GMT
#46
I'm in on this, especially if it's an evening start
L_Master
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8017 Posts
January 05 2013 03:36 GMT
#47
On January 05 2013 12:23 Ribbon wrote:
I'm in on this, especially if it's an evening start


Race and character code?
EffOrt and Soulkey Hwaiting!
Sero
Profile Joined October 2010
United States692 Posts
January 05 2013 04:35 GMT
#48
Please sign me up. ^^
[image loading] Sero.756
<3 FlaSh HiyA Stats HoeJJa
Balthazar
Profile Joined February 2011
United States277 Posts
January 05 2013 05:32 GMT
#49
I realized I didn't post my character code.

Balthazar.496
L_Master
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8017 Posts
January 05 2013 08:13 GMT
#50
Updated
EffOrt and Soulkey Hwaiting!
Censured
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Czech Republic1061 Posts
January 05 2013 14:31 GMT
#51
On January 05 2013 12:04 L_Master wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 05 2013 11:52 Censured wrote:
Oh, I would love to participate, but no limited selection and automine is a big NO for me... such a shame


I may have had it reading wrong in the OP. Multiple selection will be allowed. Being able to put everything in one control group is overall a disadvantage anyway, and more a convenience for people not used to it so I have no problems with it being allowed. I would prefer no MBS but it comes paired with unit selection so there is little option there.

You'll have to live with automine OFF though.

Sorry, I mean I want to play in good old BW mode (automine off, no unlimited building selection, no smartcast...). But now I read OP again, and I'm happy (Players are encouraged to use the true BW settings, but are not required to do so.) Sorry for confusion. Now the only thing I need to do is to get myself a NA account
Occupation: Legend
fabiano
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Brazil4644 Posts
January 05 2013 15:05 GMT
#52
There are so many protoss... if at the end the player list has like 70-80% protoss players then I would like to off-race as terran if possible.
"When the geyser died, a probe came out" - SirJolt
L_Master
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8017 Posts
January 05 2013 21:00 GMT
#53
On January 06 2013 00:05 fabiano wrote:
There are so many protoss... if at the end the player list has like 70-80% protoss players then I would like to off-race as terran if possible.


That is fine. You'll need to decide by next Wednesday for sure which option you like to take.
EffOrt and Soulkey Hwaiting!
ETgoBoom
Profile Joined January 2010
United States36 Posts
January 06 2013 19:09 GMT
#54
ETgoBoom.180
no random? k i protoss
Once you eat a Slim Jim anything is possible. - EDGE
TheShimmy
Profile Joined January 2011
United States1808 Posts
January 06 2013 20:49 GMT
#55
I really really hope storm and dark storm can be as epic in SC2 as they were in BW.
Hyvaa #1 Fan. Gogo STX, Dear, Bogus, Classic, and Mini! Always a BW fan!
Chicodog
Profile Joined August 2010
Denmark154 Posts
January 06 2013 23:16 GMT
#56
I am looking forward to this so much!! Since my 50 APM 3v3 Hunters skills will just be a waste of peoples time, I will be only be watching. I'll will however have both popcorn and beer ready.

Thanks so much for doing this!
L_Master
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8017 Posts
January 07 2013 00:57 GMT
#57
Just a reminder that the poll for voting on the time of the tour closes in a few hours!
EffOrt and Soulkey Hwaiting!
L_Master
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8017 Posts
January 07 2013 07:19 GMT
#58
Polling is closed. Tour will start at 01:00 GMT (+00:00)
EffOrt and Soulkey Hwaiting!
purakushi
Profile Joined August 2012
United States3303 Posts
January 07 2013 07:39 GMT
#59
T_T so many Protosses. I wish I could play at that time.
T P Z sagi
L_Master
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8017 Posts
January 07 2013 07:51 GMT
#60
On January 07 2013 16:39 purakushi wrote:
T_T so many Protosses. I wish I could play at that time.


Haha ye there are. If it stays that way I will probably go TvP, PvZ, ZvT for diversity.
EffOrt and Soulkey Hwaiting!
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
00:00
#101 (PatchesSC Mod Edition)
PiGStarcraft444
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft452
RuFF_SC2 124
Nina 60
-ZergGirl 50
CosmosSc2 49
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2266
Artosis 561
yabsab 14
Shuttle 0
Dota 2
febbydoto19
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1134
taco 407
minikerr18
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox652
Other Games
summit1g7319
JimRising 658
Day[9].tv466
C9.Mang0335
ViBE175
Maynarde154
WinterStarcraft136
Livibee132
Sick112
ArmadaUGS39
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1030
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream126
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP29
• Response 15
• OhrlRock 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv466
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
8h 27m
Stellar Fest
10h 27m
The PondCast
1d 7h
OSC
1d 10h
Stellar Fest
1d 10h
OSC
1d 21h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.