On January 10 2013 05:43 monXikk wrote:
stream is fine for me unlike yesterday
damn JD, I want me Puma to win
stream is fine for me unlike yesterday
damn JD, I want me Puma to win
OK, thanks, now I want to 6 pool my ISP.
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Boucot
France15997 Posts
On January 10 2013 05:43 monXikk wrote: Show nested quote + On January 10 2013 05:41 Boucot wrote: Is the stream lagging for everyone or just me ? My internet connection is really bad so I don't know. stream is fine for me unlike yesterday damn JD, I want me Puma to win OK, thanks, now I want to 6 pool my ISP. | ||
|
Jarree
Finland1004 Posts
| ||
|
JustPassingBy
10776 Posts
On January 10 2013 05:09 letian wrote: Show nested quote + On January 10 2013 05:07 GWdeathscythe wrote: On January 10 2013 05:03 letian wrote: On January 10 2013 05:00 Boucot wrote: Stephano's stream has twice the viewers of the HyperX, I think this is relevant : + Show Spoiler + ![]() Still, whoever watched BW FPVods shall have an uneasy time watching SC2 streams, everything seems twice slower. Those were the times For those who want to check out this information tune in Snipealot2 stream, he restream some ex-BW pro from afreeca there. Just saw NaDa yesterday ^^ fantastic, gonna miss how I used to push pause just to see what was going on ^^ Actually, since awhile ago, you can have a pseudo slow-mo on youtube by holding space, I think. Makes watching bw fpvod of good players much easier to watch. ^^ | ||
|
Heavenlee
United States966 Posts
| ||
|
GWdeathscythe
Brazil1091 Posts
| ||
|
Fody03
Italy310 Posts
On January 10 2013 05:57 GWdeathscythe wrote: Will Jaedong play again today? vs goswser later in the day,then finals if he advances | ||
|
Greenei
Germany1754 Posts
| ||
|
Boucot
France15997 Posts
On January 10 2013 06:21 Greenei wrote: i guess yonghwa didn't SEE the spine crawlers? that was a clear decisionmaking mistake. i'm beginning to lose faith in him... He has an eyes sickness. It was a really bad idea to attend to Las Vegas for him. | ||
|
TylerThaCreator
United States906 Posts
| ||
|
Shiori
3815 Posts
| ||
|
TheBB
Switzerland5133 Posts
On January 10 2013 06:32 TylerThaCreator wrote: Is there a place where I can see the results of the games? http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/HyperX_10-Year_Anniversary_Tournament Although this one isn't as well updated as usual. | ||
|
GWdeathscythe
Brazil1091 Posts
On January 10 2013 06:05 Fody03 wrote: vs goswser later in the day,then finals if he advances Thak you. I will come later to see The Tyrant once again. | ||
|
sM.Zik
Canada2553 Posts
On January 10 2013 06:05 Fody03 wrote: vs goswser later in the day,then finals if he advances He most likely will advance since he is 3-1 and I highly doubt he will loose a single map against goswser. | ||
|
Harvey18
Netherlands165 Posts
| ||
|
Boucot
France15997 Posts
| ||
|
JustPassingBy
10776 Posts
| ||
|
Fody03
Italy310 Posts
On January 10 2013 06:58 Boucot wrote: Suppy is 2-11 so far. not bad /meme | ||
|
Loxley
Netherlands2480 Posts
| ||
|
sM.Zik
Canada2553 Posts
| ||
|
skYTosS
United States188 Posts
On January 10 2013 07:08 sM.Zik wrote: So after this it's Jaedong vs Goswser, then semi-finals + finals, right? Correct me if i'm wrong I gotta plan my scheduled. There are no semis, just third place match and then finals. | ||
| ||
StarCraft: Brood War firebathero Dota 2Hyuk Aegong Leta Dewaltoss Killer soO Yoon Sharp Larva [ Show more ] League of Legends Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games |
|
Stellar Fest
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|