On December 16 2012 13:13 hifriend wrote:
against what exactly would that opening work out??
against what exactly would that opening work out??
against a fast expand from your opponent with no robo or forge I guess
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Dodgin
Canada39254 Posts
On December 16 2012 13:13 hifriend wrote: against what exactly would that opening work out?? against a fast expand from your opponent with no robo or forge I guess | ||
|
Winterfell
United States170 Posts
| ||
|
pedrlz
Brazil5234 Posts
![]() | ||
|
TiTanIum_
Brazil1335 Posts
| ||
|
TommyP
United States6231 Posts
| ||
|
PhoenixVoid
Canada32755 Posts
| ||
|
nomyx
United States2205 Posts
On December 16 2012 13:13 Cayn wrote: wtf even after that strange dt into expo fail opening he would still had autowin if he just shut down the artosis pylon on the robo well crazy games tonight =) There was 2 pylons on the robo | ||
|
Mattumsfox
United States233 Posts
| ||
|
Arceus
Vietnam8333 Posts
On December 16 2012 13:14 pedrlz wrote: Zerg on Arkanoid ![]() ppl said the same about toss yesterday... | ||
|
Bibbit
Canada5377 Posts
On December 16 2012 13:15 PhoenixVoid wrote: I wonder who had the idea to put RorO on Arkanoid. The same person who put Shine out as ace last week, I bet :D | ||
|
Daogin
Canada2308 Posts
| ||
|
TheShimmy
United States1808 Posts
| ||
|
SarcasmMonster
3136 Posts
| ||
|
stuchiu
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
On December 16 2012 13:15 PhoenixVoid wrote: I wonder who had the idea to put RorO on Arkanoid. I think the nydus roach queen or nydus hydra ling bust would be good on this map. | ||
|
nomyx
United States2205 Posts
On December 16 2012 13:14 larse wrote: Noooooooooooooo. Two S-level BW pros just lost. Sigh. This ain't BW, this is SC2 :D | ||
|
Resentable
Canada132 Posts
Arkanoid gogogogogo | ||
|
Dodgin
Canada39254 Posts
On December 16 2012 13:15 Bibbit wrote: Show nested quote + On December 16 2012 13:15 PhoenixVoid wrote: I wonder who had the idea to put RorO on Arkanoid. The same person who put Shine out as ace last week, I bet :D coach trolluary | ||
|
Thinasy
2856 Posts
| ||
|
TiTanIum_
Brazil1335 Posts
On December 16 2012 13:14 Dodgin wrote: Show nested quote + On December 16 2012 13:13 hifriend wrote: against what exactly would that opening work out?? against a fast expand from your opponent with no robo or forge I guess I do that all the time in PvP. But with a gas steal so my opponent either expands or do a 4 gate. But I usually don't expand without doing a lot of damage even if he holds. | ||
|
larse
1611 Posts
On December 16 2012 13:15 Mattumsfox wrote: I just turned the stream on, can someone summarize what happened last game? You don't know there is live report? | ||
| ||
Stellar Fest
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
[ Submit Event ] |
StarCraft 2 SteadfastSC StarCraft: Brood WarLamboSC2 mouzHeroMarine IndyStarCraft ProTech156 Rex UpATreeSC BRAT_OK Britney Dota 2Shuttle EffOrt Light Mini Soma firebathero Rush Snow ZerO [ Show more ] hero sorry Liquid`Ret Killer ToSsGirL Sexy Trap Terrorterran soO Bale Shine Free Sacsri ajuk12(nOOB) Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games singsing1721 B2W.Neo1054 Beastyqt512 FrodaN405 Hui .192 ArmadaUGS190 KnowMe136 QueenE103 ceh971 Trikslyr63 C9.Mang060 Mew2King53 Dewaltoss41 ZerO(Twitch)17 Organizations Dota 2
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War League of Legends Other Games |
|
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|