I've been watching the aAa webstream

| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
SChlafmann
France725 Posts
On December 13 2012 03:43 LeLfe wrote: Show nested quote + On December 13 2012 03:12 SChlafmann wrote: On December 13 2012 03:04 LeLfe wrote: 3500 seats were to be sold, I didn't ask so I'm not 100% sure it's sold out, but it should be close Well, as it is not possible to buy a seat anymore, I guess it is sold out. Btw LeLfe, I just realized yesterday who you are ![]() What made you realize? ![]() I've been watching the aAa webstream ![]() | ||
|
revel8
United Kingdom3022 Posts
| ||
|
Kaoru
France150 Posts
On December 13 2012 03:53 revel8 wrote: Can Iron Squid let us know when Stephano's Group is scheduled to be broadcast? People have been asking... Stephano's Group will be the 23rd December normally. | ||
|
revel8
United Kingdom3022 Posts
On December 13 2012 03:55 Kaoru wrote: Show nested quote + On December 13 2012 03:53 revel8 wrote: Can Iron Squid let us know when Stephano's Group is scheduled to be broadcast? People have been asking... Stephano's Group will be the 23rd December normally. Really? I will have to miss that then due to Christmas with relatives. I guess VODs will have to do in Jan. Thanks for the response though. | ||
|
Sabu113
United States11109 Posts
![]() | ||
|
KristofferAG
Norway25712 Posts
| ||
|
ClairvoyanceSC2
United States758 Posts
| ||
|
CTIA
France117 Posts
| ||
|
mr_tolkien
France8631 Posts
| ||
|
Lukeeze[zR]
Switzerland6838 Posts
On December 13 2012 04:06 CTIA wrote: If mkp's matches are commentated by anoss ( on the french stream ) i think i'm gonna shoot myself R.I.P. | ||
|
ref4
2933 Posts
On December 13 2012 04:06 CTIA wrote: If mkp's matches are commentated by anoss ( on the french stream ) i think i'm gonna shoot myself you can watch the anglais stream then, non? | ||
|
Popkiller
3415 Posts
MKP Brown Scarlett | ||
|
Lukeeze[zR]
Switzerland6838 Posts
![]() | ||
|
ch4ppi
Germany802 Posts
![]() | ||
|
mr_tolkien
France8631 Posts
On December 13 2012 04:11 Lukeeze[zR] wrote: the game is lagging ![]() Well that's the small problem with worldwide servers >< | ||
|
Vapaach
Finland994 Posts
| ||
|
udgnim
United States8024 Posts
On December 13 2012 04:33 Vapaach wrote: So how is protoss supposed to beat HOTS lategame bio? bring back Khaydarin Amulet :D | ||
|
Lemonayd
United States745 Posts
| ||
|
Blackfish
Austria309 Posts
![]() | ||
|
sitromit
7051 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Other Games summit1g7628 JimRising Day[9].tv471 C9.Mang0305 WinterStarcraft287 Maynarde152 Sick148 Livibee144 ViBE101 ArmadaUGS45 Organizations
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
Kung Fu Cup
Stellar Fest
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
[ Show More ] AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|