• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:16
CEST 15:16
KST 22:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)43Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9019 users

Iron Squid II Group C - Page 27

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 29 36 Next All
KristofferAG
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Norway25712 Posts
December 12 2012 22:36 GMT
#521
On December 13 2012 07:35 StarVe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2012 07:32 KristofferAG wrote:
On December 13 2012 07:28 Shellshock1122 wrote:
On December 13 2012 07:27 HaXXspetten wrote:
On December 13 2012 07:25 Shellshock1122 wrote:
Scarlett` France. December 13 2012 07:17. Posts 517

proof that Scarlett is now EU



Shellshock1122 Mad. December 13 2012 07:25. Posts 26938

proof that Mike is now Mad

well yeah considering my name is Mad Mike but you can look back on the page she posted and she has her country set to France

I never knew your name was Mike.

Now I do.

Hi Mike.

EDIT:
If this is another case of false rumors, then I'm sorry, not-Mike.

Also, WTH Brown.

Shellshock is secretly Husky, now that explains his WPM in live reports.

I've got you tagged as "That LR dude" on reddit. I don't know when I did that.
@KristofferAG | http://vestkyststoy.bandcamp.com | last.fm/user/KristofferAG
revel8
Profile Joined January 2012
United Kingdom3022 Posts
December 12 2012 22:36 GMT
#522
Well played by Scarlett's to win that Group fairly comfortably. She also beat Stephano and ForGG yesterday so it has been a good week for her. Would have liked to see her at HomeStoryCup, which seems to be lacking North American presence.
Zerg.Zilla
Profile Joined February 2012
Hungary5029 Posts
December 12 2012 22:37 GMT
#523
What a badass babe.
I just love Scarlett! GG!
(•_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■) ~Keep calm and inject Larva~
TheBB
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Switzerland5133 Posts
December 12 2012 22:38 GMT
#524
On December 13 2012 07:36 KristofferAG wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2012 07:35 StarVe wrote:
On December 13 2012 07:32 KristofferAG wrote:
On December 13 2012 07:28 Shellshock1122 wrote:
On December 13 2012 07:27 HaXXspetten wrote:
On December 13 2012 07:25 Shellshock1122 wrote:
Scarlett` France. December 13 2012 07:17. Posts 517

proof that Scarlett is now EU



Shellshock1122 Mad. December 13 2012 07:25. Posts 26938

proof that Mike is now Mad

well yeah considering my name is Mad Mike but you can look back on the page she posted and she has her country set to France

I never knew your name was Mike.

Now I do.

Hi Mike.

EDIT:
If this is another case of false rumors, then I'm sorry, not-Mike.

Also, WTH Brown.

Shellshock is secretly Husky, now that explains his WPM in live reports.

I've got you tagged as "That LR dude" on reddit. I don't know when I did that.

I've been craving some kind of RES for TL. I keep missing people in threads because the posts are so anonymous.
http://aligulac.com || Barcraft Switzerland! || Zerg best race. || Stats-poster extraordinaire.
StarVe
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany13591 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-12 22:39:17
December 12 2012 22:38 GMT
#525
On December 13 2012 07:36 KristofferAG wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2012 07:35 StarVe wrote:
On December 13 2012 07:32 KristofferAG wrote:
On December 13 2012 07:28 Shellshock1122 wrote:
On December 13 2012 07:27 HaXXspetten wrote:
On December 13 2012 07:25 Shellshock1122 wrote:
Scarlett` France. December 13 2012 07:17. Posts 517

proof that Scarlett is now EU



Shellshock1122 Mad. December 13 2012 07:25. Posts 26938

proof that Mike is now Mad

well yeah considering my name is Mad Mike but you can look back on the page she posted and she has her country set to France

I never knew your name was Mike.

Now I do.

Hi Mike.

EDIT:
If this is another case of false rumors, then I'm sorry, not-Mike.

Also, WTH Brown.

Shellshock is secretly Husky, now that explains his WPM in live reports.

I've got you tagged as "That LR dude" on reddit. I don't know when I did that.

Tssk, I don't tag people, for me they're purely separated by green or red numbers next to their names. :D
Girondelle
Profile Joined December 2010
France969 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-12 22:39:30
December 12 2012 22:39 GMT
#526
On December 13 2012 07:29 Talionis wrote:
I've seen a lot of 7gate all ins recently against zerg, but i really don't know why...

Feels like i haven't seen it work in ages.


The earlier versions of 7 gates are way better, like gate before 2nd pylon to get super fast warp gate, with only 2 gazes is super strong if you manage to plant pylons right at the edge of creep.
Scarlett too stronk though, gg
I'm loving the Day9 Kaelaris casting duo !
KristofferAG
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Norway25712 Posts
December 12 2012 22:39 GMT
#527
On December 13 2012 07:38 TheBB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2012 07:36 KristofferAG wrote:
On December 13 2012 07:35 StarVe wrote:
On December 13 2012 07:32 KristofferAG wrote:
On December 13 2012 07:28 Shellshock1122 wrote:
On December 13 2012 07:27 HaXXspetten wrote:
On December 13 2012 07:25 Shellshock1122 wrote:
Scarlett` France. December 13 2012 07:17. Posts 517

proof that Scarlett is now EU



Shellshock1122 Mad. December 13 2012 07:25. Posts 26938

proof that Mike is now Mad

well yeah considering my name is Mad Mike but you can look back on the page she posted and she has her country set to France

I never knew your name was Mike.

Now I do.

Hi Mike.

EDIT:
If this is another case of false rumors, then I'm sorry, not-Mike.

Also, WTH Brown.

Shellshock is secretly Husky, now that explains his WPM in live reports.

I've got you tagged as "That LR dude" on reddit. I don't know when I did that.

I've been craving some kind of RES for TL. I keep missing people in threads because the posts are so anonymous.

I always tag people. It's fun to come across them later with a tag I have no idea what means.
@KristofferAG | http://vestkyststoy.bandcamp.com | last.fm/user/KristofferAG
Ender985
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Spain910 Posts
December 12 2012 22:39 GMT
#528
MKP vs TaeJa should be great matches!

In before MKP proxy banshee + proxy marauders TaeJa xD
Member of the Pirate Party - direct democracy, institutional transparency, and freedom of information
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
December 12 2012 22:40 GMT
#529
On December 13 2012 07:35 StarVe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2012 07:32 KristofferAG wrote:
On December 13 2012 07:28 Shellshock1122 wrote:
On December 13 2012 07:27 HaXXspetten wrote:
On December 13 2012 07:25 Shellshock1122 wrote:
Scarlett` France. December 13 2012 07:17. Posts 517

proof that Scarlett is now EU



Shellshock1122 Mad. December 13 2012 07:25. Posts 26938

proof that Mike is now Mad

well yeah considering my name is Mad Mike but you can look back on the page she posted and she has her country set to France

I never knew your name was Mike.

Now I do.

Hi Mike.

EDIT:
If this is another case of false rumors, then I'm sorry, not-Mike.

Also, WTH Brown.

Shellshock is secretly Husky, now that explains his WPM in live reports.

I do enjoy going mass banelings in ZvT
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
StarVe
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany13591 Posts
December 12 2012 22:40 GMT
#530
On December 13 2012 07:39 KristofferAG wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2012 07:38 TheBB wrote:
On December 13 2012 07:36 KristofferAG wrote:
On December 13 2012 07:35 StarVe wrote:
On December 13 2012 07:32 KristofferAG wrote:
On December 13 2012 07:28 Shellshock1122 wrote:
On December 13 2012 07:27 HaXXspetten wrote:
On December 13 2012 07:25 Shellshock1122 wrote:
Scarlett` France. December 13 2012 07:17. Posts 517

proof that Scarlett is now EU



Shellshock1122 Mad. December 13 2012 07:25. Posts 26938

proof that Mike is now Mad

well yeah considering my name is Mad Mike but you can look back on the page she posted and she has her country set to France

I never knew your name was Mike.

Now I do.

Hi Mike.

EDIT:
If this is another case of false rumors, then I'm sorry, not-Mike.

Also, WTH Brown.

Shellshock is secretly Husky, now that explains his WPM in live reports.

I've got you tagged as "That LR dude" on reddit. I don't know when I did that.

I've been craving some kind of RES for TL. I keep missing people in threads because the posts are so anonymous.

I always tag people. It's fun to come across them later with a tag I have no idea what means.

So I shall tag you as "That guy with common sense".
KristofferAG
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Norway25712 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-12 22:41:52
December 12 2012 22:41 GMT
#531
On December 13 2012 07:38 StarVe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2012 07:36 KristofferAG wrote:
On December 13 2012 07:35 StarVe wrote:
On December 13 2012 07:32 KristofferAG wrote:
On December 13 2012 07:28 Shellshock1122 wrote:
On December 13 2012 07:27 HaXXspetten wrote:
On December 13 2012 07:25 Shellshock1122 wrote:
Scarlett` France. December 13 2012 07:17. Posts 517

proof that Scarlett is now EU



Shellshock1122 Mad. December 13 2012 07:25. Posts 26938

proof that Mike is now Mad

well yeah considering my name is Mad Mike but you can look back on the page she posted and she has her country set to France

I never knew your name was Mike.

Now I do.

Hi Mike.

EDIT:
If this is another case of false rumors, then I'm sorry, not-Mike.

Also, WTH Brown.

Shellshock is secretly Husky, now that explains his WPM in live reports.

I've got you tagged as "That LR dude" on reddit. I don't know when I did that.

Tssk, I don't tag people, for me they're purely separated by green or red numbers next to their names. :D

Gonna go ahead and assume that mine is positive. Excellent.

On December 13 2012 07:40 StarVe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2012 07:39 KristofferAG wrote:
On December 13 2012 07:38 TheBB wrote:
On December 13 2012 07:36 KristofferAG wrote:
On December 13 2012 07:35 StarVe wrote:
On December 13 2012 07:32 KristofferAG wrote:
On December 13 2012 07:28 Shellshock1122 wrote:
On December 13 2012 07:27 HaXXspetten wrote:
On December 13 2012 07:25 Shellshock1122 wrote:
Scarlett` France. December 13 2012 07:17. Posts 517

proof that Scarlett is now EU



Shellshock1122 Mad. December 13 2012 07:25. Posts 26938

proof that Mike is now Mad

well yeah considering my name is Mad Mike but you can look back on the page she posted and she has her country set to France

I never knew your name was Mike.

Now I do.

Hi Mike.

EDIT:
If this is another case of false rumors, then I'm sorry, not-Mike.

Also, WTH Brown.

Shellshock is secretly Husky, now that explains his WPM in live reports.

I've got you tagged as "That LR dude" on reddit. I don't know when I did that.

I've been craving some kind of RES for TL. I keep missing people in threads because the posts are so anonymous.

I always tag people. It's fun to come across them later with a tag I have no idea what means.

So I shall tag you as "That guy with common sense".

That works out just fine for me. I do have a lot of that.
@KristofferAG | http://vestkyststoy.bandcamp.com | last.fm/user/KristofferAG
KristofferAG
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Norway25712 Posts
December 12 2012 22:42 GMT
#532
Come on MKP, please please please win this.
@KristofferAG | http://vestkyststoy.bandcamp.com | last.fm/user/KristofferAG
TheDougler
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada8323 Posts
December 12 2012 22:42 GMT
#533
On December 13 2012 07:28 justinpal wrote:
That was the worst 7 gate I have ever seen. Why Brown why?!


To be fair, it's a bad idea to do a gateway all in against any player that played a lot on the NA server this summer.

I'm envisioning HuK in a Sean Connery accent saying "You're too late Brown, I've already prepared her for you!" And then Scarlett yelling "THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE" as she demolishes the 7 gate and quickening begins.

I root for Euro Zergs, NA Protoss* and Korean Terrans. (Any North American who has beat a Korean Pro as Protoss counts as NA Toss)
Sub40APM
Profile Joined August 2010
6336 Posts
December 12 2012 22:42 GMT
#534
Man I'd love to see Scarlet out in Korea, playing for the GSL. Seems like she does pretty well against Koreans.
Yello
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany7411 Posts
December 12 2012 22:43 GMT
#535
So I'm back home right in time to see a TvT. Nice!

Oh wait.... that means both Terrans lost their first games. Shit!
Just ahead of time, know your addiction's not a crime. It's just a smaller part of who you want to become in the end.
KristofferAG
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Norway25712 Posts
December 12 2012 22:44 GMT
#536
On December 13 2012 07:43 Yello wrote:
So I'm back home right in time to see a TvT. Nice!

Oh wait.... that means both Terrans lost their first games. Shit!

It was so sad to watch. : <
@KristofferAG | http://vestkyststoy.bandcamp.com | last.fm/user/KristofferAG
StarVe
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany13591 Posts
December 12 2012 22:45 GMT
#537
On December 13 2012 07:41 KristofferAG wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2012 07:38 StarVe wrote:
On December 13 2012 07:36 KristofferAG wrote:
On December 13 2012 07:35 StarVe wrote:
On December 13 2012 07:32 KristofferAG wrote:
On December 13 2012 07:28 Shellshock1122 wrote:
On December 13 2012 07:27 HaXXspetten wrote:
On December 13 2012 07:25 Shellshock1122 wrote:
Scarlett` France. December 13 2012 07:17. Posts 517

proof that Scarlett is now EU



Shellshock1122 Mad. December 13 2012 07:25. Posts 26938

proof that Mike is now Mad

well yeah considering my name is Mad Mike but you can look back on the page she posted and she has her country set to France

I never knew your name was Mike.

Now I do.

Hi Mike.

EDIT:
If this is another case of false rumors, then I'm sorry, not-Mike.

Also, WTH Brown.

Shellshock is secretly Husky, now that explains his WPM in live reports.

I've got you tagged as "That LR dude" on reddit. I don't know when I did that.

Tssk, I don't tag people, for me they're purely separated by green or red numbers next to their names. :D

Gonna go ahead and assume that mine is positive. Excellent.

Show nested quote +
On December 13 2012 07:40 StarVe wrote:
On December 13 2012 07:39 KristofferAG wrote:
On December 13 2012 07:38 TheBB wrote:
On December 13 2012 07:36 KristofferAG wrote:
On December 13 2012 07:35 StarVe wrote:
On December 13 2012 07:32 KristofferAG wrote:
On December 13 2012 07:28 Shellshock1122 wrote:
On December 13 2012 07:27 HaXXspetten wrote:
On December 13 2012 07:25 Shellshock1122 wrote:
[quote]
proof that Scarlett is now EU



Shellshock1122 Mad. December 13 2012 07:25. Posts 26938

proof that Mike is now Mad

well yeah considering my name is Mad Mike but you can look back on the page she posted and she has her country set to France

I never knew your name was Mike.

Now I do.

Hi Mike.

EDIT:
If this is another case of false rumors, then I'm sorry, not-Mike.

Also, WTH Brown.

Shellshock is secretly Husky, now that explains his WPM in live reports.

I've got you tagged as "That LR dude" on reddit. I don't know when I did that.

I've been craving some kind of RES for TL. I keep missing people in threads because the posts are so anonymous.

I always tag people. It's fun to come across them later with a tag I have no idea what means.

So I shall tag you as "That guy with common sense".

That works out just fine for me. I do have a lot of that.

Well, you're no Dodgin, but now it is. You post too much in mainstream subs, I've rarely ever seen a post of yours.
TheBB
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Switzerland5133 Posts
December 12 2012 22:45 GMT
#538
Going to bed now. No more stats for you tonight. Sry.
http://aligulac.com || Barcraft Switzerland! || Zerg best race. || Stats-poster extraordinaire.
Yello
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany7411 Posts
December 12 2012 22:45 GMT
#539
On December 13 2012 07:44 KristofferAG wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2012 07:43 Yello wrote:
So I'm back home right in time to see a TvT. Nice!

Oh wait.... that means both Terrans lost their first games. Shit!

It was so sad to watch. : <


Which kind of sad? Sad because the players fucked up or sad because D.Bowder and D.Kim fucked up?
Just ahead of time, know your addiction's not a crime. It's just a smaller part of who you want to become in the end.
Derity
Profile Joined May 2009
Germany2952 Posts
December 12 2012 22:45 GMT
#540
Scarletts opponents need to realise that they have to gain an edge early, in only macro she is just too strong to beat.
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 29 36 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 654
SteadfastSC210
TaKeTV 188
ComeBackTV 153
LamboSC2118
Rex63
EnkiAlexander 13
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy11
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 210
ProTech141
LamboSC2 118
Rex 63
BRAT_OK 9
IndyStarCraft 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 36602
Shuttle 3126
Horang2 935
Bisu 931
Jaedong 726
Mini 609
EffOrt 556
Light 460
BeSt 348
Soma 344
[ Show more ]
firebathero 340
Hyuk 320
Stork 307
Snow 169
Zeus 161
Rush 155
Last 150
ggaemo 147
ZerO 142
Pusan 91
Leta 83
hero 69
Killer 56
sorry 56
Sea.KH 49
Mong 45
Sharp 44
Mind 42
Bale 28
Shinee 27
Aegong 27
Shine 25
ToSsGirL 24
Trap 23
soO 23
Sexy 22
Terrorterran 20
NotJumperer 19
Free 14
PianO 13
HiyA 10
JulyZerg 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Sacsri 7
Icarus 7
Noble 7
zelot 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5799
qojqva1681
Dendi862
420jenkins90
Fuzer 70
League of Legends
Reynor108
Counter-Strike
x6flipin424
markeloff162
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2222
crisheroes975
XaKoH 150
Other Games
gofns39455
singsing2161
olofmeister1477
B2W.Neo954
Mlord252
DeMusliM185
Livibee178
Liquid`VortiX122
Hui .117
Mew2King101
ArmadaUGS92
QueenE88
Chillindude13
Railgan12
ZerO(Twitch)12
fpsfer 0
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream130
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 64
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• intothetv
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix5
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 1809
League of Legends
• Jankos2232
• Nemesis979
• TFBlade697
Other Games
• WagamamaTV189
Upcoming Events
OSC
10h 44m
Stellar Fest
23h 44m
OSC
1d 8h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 20h
Online Event
1d 21h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.